Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Do you think the world will end in 2012

Posted By:
adrian_twilighter
adrian_twilighter
Star
learn how to write!

Posted By:
redbone_gurl Lock
redbone_gurl
Star
Well anywayz i hate when people ask that quetion no ones know when the world is going to end i mean no one so yeah so you dont know i dont know nobody knows ok!!!!

Posted By:
Suga RAyRAy
Suga RAyRAy
Star
yall think the world gone end in 2012 but hey look its not gone in . if u believe it wont then it wont it is also called preying duh!!!!! girl y do u think that? dont think like that .................please dont!!!!!!! ): ): ):

Posted By:
iamtwilightsbiggestfan
iamtwilightsbiggestfan
StarStarStarStar
its a possibility cuz we are next to the sun nd if we get any closer then we burn out(thats wut my dad said idk about that)

i ♥ twilight i love sad stories I'm pretty im beatiful im smart u cannot kiss me deal with it JUSTIN BEAVER HATER OVER HERE

Justin Beiber is An Ugly kid just like you just like me

Roses are red violets are blue the earth is dead dont touch my ribs or ur dead too

Posted By:
KOOLLOVE Lock
KOOLLOVE
StarStarStarStar
No It just sounds like jibber-jabber to me! xD

My Most FAV Person In The WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!
The Most AWESOMEST Person In The WHOLE UNIVERSE! (Yes, Awesomer Than Aliens And Yes, Even Me xD)
I ate to much skittles...xD Skittles Are GREAT But Try Not To Eat To Much And Throw Up A Rainbow!
What
I'm On Skittlezzz.
Tell Me And We Can Exchange. [;

I'm In Love With My Reflection.
She's HAWT! xD

Posted By:
ROMiTCHIE
ROMiTCHIE
Star
probably, the earth i slowly dying no wonder if it ends up its life. just to think that the human race is killing the earth by cutting of trees. using bombs to get fishes. by using CFC materials like sprays, air conditions. and everyday people make pollution that kills the human nature. But another theory which is in the mayan calendar it is calculated during the years that all the planets will align, and the judgement day is coming.

Posted By:
licia_baby_2012 Lock
licia_baby_2012
Star

"redbone_gurl" wrote:

Well anywayz i hate when people ask that quetion no ones know when the world is going to end i mean no one so yeah so you dont know i dont know nobody knows ok!!!!

i so agree with yu on that nobody know..so when the times comes then yu will kno wen the world is ending!!!!!

CLAS OF 2012(ALL DAY)
YU MITE NEED TO KALL UR DR. KUZ YU R SUFFERIN FRM XTREME STUPIDITY N 2GETHA WE KAN FIND A CURE!!
MZ.SKINNIE MINNIE OF J.E.S.U.S ENT!!

Posted By:
mateymarcus Lock
mateymarcus
StarStarStar
I don't... I think it's load of rubbish!!!!!!

Posted By:
Oswalnay
Oswalnay
StarStarStarStarStar
I doubt that the world will end in 2012, but there is a tiny chance that it could. I mean, you expect that you will wake up tomorrow not have a meteor hit you, but there is a tiny chance that it could. In conclusion, I don't think that the world will end in 2012, but it could totally happen. It's just a very small chance.

Music, comics, and computers RULE!

I love Apple Inc.!
iPads, iPods, iPhones and Macs all ROCK!

Save the Earth! ♲

Oh, and it drives me crazy when ppl typ lik di$, have bad grammar/spelling, or type in all caps LIKE THIS. A combo of them all is even worse.

Posted By:
WorldCupMexico
WorldCupMexico
Star
no i hope not i doubt it its 4% out of 100%

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last one to say "I love making friends" wins!

Last one to say I'm awesome wins!

Last one to say "I love making friends" wins!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Last one to say Banana wins!

LAST ONE TO SAY LOL wins!!!!-moved