Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Do you think the world will end in 2012

Posted By:
BorderColliegirl10
BorderColliegirl10
StarStarStarStarStar
No way! Didn't they say the world was going to end in 2000? And look where we are now!

Shannon♥

Posted By:
nessieboo
nessieboo
StarStarStar
NO THE WORLD WIL NOT END TILL ALL THE PEPLE IN THE WORLD GET 2 HEAR ABOUT JESUS!! THAT IS WAT THE BIBLE SAYS AN IF U DONT BELIVE U SHOULD SOON CUS ALOT OF CHRISTIANS R GOIN OUT AN TELLIN PEPLE ABOUT HIM SO U NEED 2 HURRY!! U R RUNNIN OUT OF TIME 2 GET UR MANSION IN HEAVEN AN RUNNIN OUT OF TIME 2 GET UR NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE!! CUS ONSE EVER1 HAS THE CHANSE 2 B SAVED WETHER THEY ACSEPT IT OR DON GOD IS COMIN 2 GET ALL OF HIS CHILDRIN AN LEAVIN THE OTHERS 2 SUFFER ON EARTH WHEN THE DEVIL GETS 2 RULE THE EARTH ND THATS ALL TRUTH. IF U DO NOT BELIVE ME GO LOOK IT UP IN A BIBLE OR ASK A GOOD BAPTIST PREECHER URSELF! thak u by by Big Grin ~Kylee~

*brave fighter*

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Longcat1" wrote:

You pathetic scums. The Mayans couldn't even predict the extinction of their own civilization.
We're not 'pathetic scums'

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
LemonYo
LemonYo
Star
No way!!!! P.S. NO WAY! Tongue Out

Peace, Love, Happiness
-LemonYo

Posted By:
Lulu26562
Lulu26562
StarStarStar
Nah they just say it so they will scare u Only God knows when and I was thinking that it would happen but i prayed to God and he said nope! Anyway my point is that the world wont end until everyone is off this planet or it might not end at all!

Hi

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar
Scientifically speaking... I expect natural disasters of mass destruction in 2012. If, all the planets align, like they all predict, there could easily be a massive gravitational pull. I'm not sure if this will happen or not, I'm not a physicist, and I don't understand what gravity is too well, but it is very possible, I asume.

Posted By:
Jonathanrockz
Jonathanrockz
StarStarStarStarStar
ITs becuz of dat stupit calender The Calender is just like a coloring book babys play with it,then after a loooooong time when the baby is 14 they dont want to play with it no more and thats wat the calender is, they just got tired and stoped at 2012 And nope thats Fake AKA: People are STILL saying its going to end at 1999?!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
The world will end someday due to the sun exploding, but 2012, we'll be fine, we'll probably all be laughing. The sun will explode in like 1000 million years, or more.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
mateymarcus Lock
mateymarcus
StarStarStar
Well in 2013......im going to watch 2012 film and laugh about it HAHAHHAHA

Posted By:
sadiestar Lock
sadiestar
StarStarStarStar
That was just a movie.

Visit celeb OF THE MONTH to vote for ur celeb in the celeb board.
Jaykit

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicknames by Livi x3

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Nimsajeay

Favorite song?

Nicknames by Livi x3

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos