Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3

Dora is bad influence for little kids!

Celebs cartoon 0e4d93e4c1342e98f9d8d30b8de5be902350ac35e2b78be93d0f80235a464b22
Posted about 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
February 2008
Posts: 8487

"Non-Sane" wrote:

"BertiiLuv" wrote:

I agree with Non-Sane! Big Grin She teaches little kids Spanish, and it's just a TV show! I could name quite a few shows that older kids, teens, and adults watch that are TERRIBLE influences, so..
See? I have someone backing me up. I doubt you'd leave your kids alone, so they'd never have to say 'Swiper no swiping!' to a thief. If you're a good parent, you'll be with your kids all the time.
Do your parents spend every minute of every day with you? It's not healthy to smother your children, if they have no sense of independence, they won't mature properly. And it's not always possible to spend all your time with your kids, sometimes people have to work. I'm not a Dora fan, mostly because I'm pretty sure she's an illegal immigrant and works for the cartels. She's always delivering a "package" somewhere, and she's getting chased by "swiper". I think he's border control. For serious.

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly


Posted about 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
February 2010
Posts: 7079

"gothsweetheart" wrote:

"Non-Sane" wrote:

"BertiiLuv" wrote:

I agree with Non-Sane! Big Grin She teaches little kids Spanish, and it's just a TV show! I could name quite a few shows that older kids, teens, and adults watch that are TERRIBLE influences, so..
See? I have someone backing me up. I doubt you'd leave your kids alone, so they'd never have to say 'Swiper no swiping!' to a thief. If you're a good parent, you'll be with your kids all the time.
Do your parents spend every minute of every day with you? It's not healthy to smother your children, if they have no sense of independence, they won't mature properly. And it's not always possible to spend all your time with your kids, sometimes people have to work. I'm not a Dora fan, mostly because I'm pretty sure she's an illegal immigrant and works for the cartels. She's always delivering a "package" somewhere, and she's getting chased by "swiper". I think he's boarder control. For serious.
Border control. Boarder controls are people who run boarding houses. Teehee. Had to point that out.

the switch is now on OFF


Posted about 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
February 2008
Posts: 8487

Edited. I knew that, really, but I forgot to proofread my post before I sent it.

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly


Posted about 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2010
Posts: 4363

Everthing is wrong with this picture:everything is wrong with diz pic

-----------------------------
Desparate Times Call For Desparate Measures.

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'til then I walk alone.


Posted about 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2010
Posts: 4363

"gracieann12" wrote:

Everthing is wrong with this picture:everything is wrong with diz pic
Omg! look ! you really want kidz to wear this for halloween? this iPossesed dora heads worse than that chucky mask i saw

-----------------------------
Desparate Times Call For Desparate Measures.

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'til then I walk alone.


Posted about 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2009
Posts: 2315

"gracieann12" wrote:

"gracieann12" wrote:

Everthing is wrong with this picture:everything is wrong with diz pic
Omg! look ! you really want kidz to wear this for halloween? this iPossesed dora heads worse than that chucky mask i saw
How is that bad? People dress as Spongebob for Halloween (:3), so why don't you complain about that?


Hello world,
I'm your wild girl.


Posted about 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2010
Posts: 4363

"Non-Sane" wrote:

"gracieann12" wrote:

"gracieann12" wrote:

Everthing is wrong with this picture:everything is wrong with diz pic
Omg! look ! you really want kidz to wear this for halloween? this iPossesed dora heads worse than that chucky mask i saw
How is that bad? People dress as Spongebob for Halloween (:3), so why don't you complain about that?
Spongebob is a mentally ill childrens cartoon there is a differnce from creepy and just plain scary

-----------------------------
Desparate Times Call For Desparate Measures.

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'til then I walk alone.


Posted about 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
February 2010
Posts: 7079

-_-

the switch is now on OFF


Posted about 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2009
Posts: 2315

"gracieann12" wrote:

Spongebob is a mentally ill childrens cartoon there is a differnce from creepy and just plain scary
I really don't understand what you're trying to say. Is it that Dora the Explorer scares you?


Hello world,
I'm your wild girl.


Posted about 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2010
Posts: 4363

Now yes... when i was 2-5 I just wanted to punch her

-----------------------------
Desparate Times Call For Desparate Measures.

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'til then I walk alone.


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-17 09:42:52 -0800

- 2017-11-17 09:39:59 -0800

Hedgehogs in Pets posted by MinionLuver

- 2017-11-17 06:36:01 -0800

- 2017-11-17 05:38:26 -0800

- 2017-11-17 05:33:29 -0800

- 2017-11-17 05:32:02 -0800

- 2017-11-17 05:19:04 -0800

- 2017-11-16 21:02:28 -0800

- 2017-11-16 19:44:02 -0800

- 2017-11-16 19:30:58 -0800

- 2017-11-14 12:13:14 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:02:55 -0800

- 2017-11-14 13:05:11 -0800

- 2017-11-15 06:08:14 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:56:37 -0800

- 2017-11-14 18:28:21 -0800

- 2017-11-16 07:36:58 -0800

- 2017-11-14 15:20:14 -0800

- 2017-11-14 15:11:53 -0800

- 2017-11-14 15:58:00 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:17:20 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:07:45 -0800

- 2017-11-14 18:07:03 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:59:17 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:55:14 -0800

- 2017-11-14 15:11:53 -0800

- 2017-11-14 08:23:35 -0800

- 2017-11-13 20:56:21 -0800

- 2017-11-17 05:32:02 -0800

- 2017-11-16 21:02:28 -0800

- 2017-11-16 19:29:22 -0800

- 2017-11-16 17:58:21 -0800

- 2017-11-16 15:14:04 -0800

- 2017-11-16 12:41:13 -0800

- 2017-11-16 12:40:35 -0800

- 2017-11-16 12:38:43 -0800

- 2017-11-16 10:27:22 -0800

- 2017-11-16 08:29:41 -0800