Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Dora is bad influence for little kids!

Posted By:
Non-Sane
Non-Sane
StarStarStarStarStar

"gracieann12" wrote:

Now yes... when i was 2-5 I just wanted to punch her
Why do you hate her so much? She teaches young kids how to speak Spanish. By saying that "Oh, kids will get taken by stalkers if they say 'Swiper no Swiping!' because they think it will help! " is making the assumption that all kids are stupid. Most of the kids who what Dora are about 4 or 5, so they're not completely incapable of understanding things.

Hello world,
I'm your wild girl.

Posted By:
LilDolphin Lock
LilDolphin
StarStarStarStar

"gracieann12" wrote:

Dora the stupidc explora is bad for littl kids because first of all she is Stupid and that will teachthe little kids of the world thinks its ok to be dumd,stupid,ect so if u agree that Dora is to stupid for little kids say Yes if u disagree tell me why and write No.
Gosh, no offense but i think u have problems

Posted By:
georgia 64
georgia 64
StarStar

"gothsweetheart" wrote:

"Non-Sane" wrote:

"BertiiLuv" wrote:

I agree with Non-Sane! Big Grin She teaches little kids Spanish, and it's just a TV show! I could name quite a few shows that older kids, teens, and adults watch that are TERRIBLE influences, so..
See? I have someone backing me up. I doubt you'd leave your kids alone, so they'd never have to say 'Swiper no swiping!' to a thief. If you're a good parent, you'll be with your kids all the time.
Do your parents spend every minute of every day with you? It's not healthy to smother your children, if they have no sense of independence, they won't mature properly. And it's not always possible to spend all your time with your kids, sometimes people have to work. I'm not a Dora fan, mostly because I'm pretty sure she's an illegal immigrant and works for the cartels. She's always delivering a "package" somewhere, and she's getting chased by "swiper". I think he's border control. For serious.
ya dora is so bad for kids robot chicken is good for kids

i love volleyball and i love anthony wolfe

Posted By:
gracieann12
gracieann12
StarStarStarStarStar
Look I hate arguing but everyone hates somthing for their own PERSONAL reason.

-----------------------------
Desparate Times Call For Desparate Measures.

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'til then I walk alone.

Posted By:
georgia 64
georgia 64
StarStar

"gracieann12" wrote:

Look I hate arguing but everyone hates somthing for their own PERSONAL reason.
okay but i love robot chicken

Posted By:
gracieann12
gracieann12
StarStarStarStarStar

"Timmy.S" wrote:

"gracieann12" wrote:

Dora the stupidc explora is bad for littl kids because first of all she is Stupid and that will teachthe little kids of the world thinks its ok to be dumd,stupid,ect so if u agree that Dora is to stupid for little kids say Yes if u disagree tell me why and write No.
Yeah i have anger problems so what....

-----------------------------
Desparate Times Call For Desparate Measures.

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'til then I walk alone.

Posted By:
-AllAmazingBarbie
-AllAmazingBarbie
StarStarStarStarStar

"georgia 64" wrote:

"gothsweetheart" wrote:

"Non-Sane" wrote:

"BertiiLuv" wrote:

I agree with Non-Sane! Big Grin She teaches little kids Spanish, and it's just a TV show! I could name quite a few shows that older kids, teens, and adults watch that are TERRIBLE influences, so..
See? I have someone backing me up. I doubt you'd leave your kids alone, so they'd never have to say 'Swiper no swiping!' to a thief. If you're a good parent, you'll be with your kids all the time.
Do your parents spend every minute of every day with you? It's not healthy to smother your children, if they have no sense of independence, they won't mature properly. And it's not always possible to spend all your time with your kids, sometimes people have to work. I'm not a Dora fan, mostly because I'm pretty sure she's an illegal immigrant and works for the cartels. She's always delivering a "package" somewhere, and she's getting chased by "swiper". I think he's border control. For serious.
Robot Chicken? Are you stupid? Would you like your own daughter cursing at you and hitting you with a knife like it show on that show.

The Misfits

Posted By:
LilDolphin Lock
LilDolphin
StarStarStarStar

"gracieann12" wrote:

"Timmy.S" wrote:

"gracieann12" wrote:

Wow girl, ur on fire

Posted By:
georgia 64
georgia 64
StarStar

"gracieann12" wrote:

"Timmy.S" wrote:

"gracieann12" wrote:

meto i fought my 20 yearold cuz and wun

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar

"georgia 64" wrote:

"gothsweetheart" wrote:

"Non-Sane" wrote:

"BertiiLuv" wrote:

Robot Chicken is bad for everyone. It's like Dora and spongebob combined for adults. Monty python, that's good for kids.

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Slap The Keyboard :p

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos