Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Dora is bad influence for little kids!

Posted By:
TotalTatiana
TotalTatiana
StarStarStarStar
not to mention that if something bad happens 2 them, they will look at nothing and start talking about what they have to do, and then it would be 2 late! Tongue Out

I'm Lady Tatty! Thx hugebear!

Posted By:
Rock_chick12 Lock
Rock_chick12
StarStarStarStarStar
Everyone on this post is a teen or a preteen - why are we talking about Dora the explorer? O.o

If you read this you lose the game.

Posted By:
LastTrainHome Lock
LastTrainHome
StarStarStarStarStar
I think its quite sad that you think children shouldnt be able to hear about mermaids and such. Children should grow up with an imagination, and we live in a world were some kids dont get read to or played with by their parents. Let children be children, let them grow up in a way that lets them understand their surroundings and is exciting and fun. No, Dora isnt a bad influence on little kids. and if it is deemed it is then so to is almost every single little kids programme. Talking animals, personified cars, penguins that iron, creatures with TVs in their tummys, alive toys the list is endless. Little kids TV shows are made ot be harmless, relatable and fun. Most of them are, and I consider Dora to fit into this category. And as for the 'dumb' thing, I think that maybe you forget that little kids dont have the same language capability as you do, so the message has ot be portrayed as simply as possible.

Sarah x

Two hearts, one passion. Because you are my saving Grace

Posted By:
L0VE_CATS
L0VE_CATS
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay then people, tell me what shows you watched as a little kid that made you so mature today. And I agree with LastTrainHome. [:

"Life is like a book. You write the plot, decide its pace, and you - only you - turn its pages." -Unknown

Posted By:
scene farm girl
scene farm girl
StarStarStarStarStar
well i watched Tella tobbeys and im not saying that made me mature HELLO little kids shows are for little kids to enjoy not to make them mature Like wow wow wubzy its got a lil math and such on it but its mosty just for kids to enjoy to let them have an amagination so they dont grow up all boring and $hit

A person sat down next to me on a park bench and asked "Why do you keep trying when you know your going to fall?"
I replied "Because you hope someone will catch you".

Posted By:
gracieann12
gracieann12
StarStarStarStarStar
I despise the following Tellitubies&dora, because i watched them when i was four then whn iwas 5 & older i got anger isuses and i think thats why

-----------------------------
Desparate Times Call For Desparate Measures.

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'til then I walk alone.

Posted By:
Dabaddesteva!!!!
Dabaddesteva!!!!
StarStar
I...well guhhh..im nott gone agree wit thizz...i love watchen dora...it didnt make mii mature...cuz i styll watch it...itzz nuttin wrong. Wit dat...tew summ people it izz...

Posted By:
gracieann12
gracieann12
StarStarStarStarStar
no tryin to be rude at all but PLEASE US PROPPER GRAMMER OR AT LEAST UNDERSTANDABLE WRITING! Big Grin

-----------------------------
Desparate Times Call For Desparate Measures.

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'til then I walk alone.

Posted By:
L0VE_CATS
L0VE_CATS
StarStarStarStarStar
The mature part was sarcastic. And, most kids shows aren't any better than Dora. Telletubbies, Yo Gabba Gabba, Wow Wow Wubzy, they all have fictional and unrealistic characters, as well as Dora.

"Life is like a book. You write the plot, decide its pace, and you - only you - turn its pages." -Unknown

Posted By:
LastTrainHome Lock
LastTrainHome
StarStarStarStarStar

"gracieann12" wrote:

I despise the following Tellitubies&dora, because i watched them when i was four then whn iwas 5 & older i got anger isuses and i think thats why
You got anger issues from a show that had a main catch phrase of 'big hug', followed by a group hug?

Sarah x

Two hearts, one passion. Because you are my saving Grace

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Should I Wear!

Is my house haunted?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Describe the profile pic above you

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

latest videos