Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
tolleyb11
tolleyb11
StarStarStarStar
yea and she needs to wear a longer shirt to cover her tummy,how dos she even get that shirt over her big head anyway and y would her parents let  her go play with a monkey that wears nothin but boots.

i eat rainbows fo[color=#51e

Posted By:
james537
james537
Star
no because it teaches children Spanish and I bet the creaters cant think of anything so they made a monkey be in the show

James537 smile

Posted By:
angelpie525264
angelpie525264
Star
exactly its just made up

Posted By:
tolleyb11
tolleyb11
StarStarStarStar

"james537" wrote:

no because it teaches children Spanish and I bet the creaters cant think of anything so they made a monkey be in the show

but they could at least put a longer shirt on her and give the monkey pants

i eat rainbows fo[color=#51e

Posted By:
9bella
9bella
StarStarStarStarStar

"tolleyb11" wrote:

yea and she needs to wear a longer shirt to cover her tummy,how dos she even get that shirt over her big head anyway and y would her parents let  her go play with a monkey that wears nothin but boots.

yeah  that  is  a  bad  thing  because  a  kid   might  think  its  ok  to  do  that  in  public  plus

they  will  think  everything  can  talk

kess

yeah (:

Posted By:
12iluvbiscuits12 Lock
12iluvbiscuits12
StarStar

"-AllAmazingBarbie" wrote:

Dora The Explorer was made to tell children to live everyday like its a adventure, you guys think its stupid because your not even little kids anymore. I bet when all you guys were little you watched shows like this. ^_^.
hey girl! u think dora is good? and that we all watched it as young children? i watched it and took after dora by taking a buss all the way to flipping manchester when i was like 3 that is what dors did to me! still think she's a good influence?

I ATE A BISCUIT MADE OUT OF A RAINBOW WITH CHOCOLATE AND ICECREAM 5 SECONDS AGO smile smile
Wink Wink :P :P

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"12iluvbiscuits12" wrote:

Dora The Explorer was made to tell children to live everyday like its a adventure, you guys think its stupid because your not even little kids anymore. I bet when all you guys were little you watched shows like this. ^_^.
hey girl! u think dora is good? and that we all watched it as young children? i watched it and took after dora by taking a buss all the way to flipping manchester when i was like 3 that is what dors did to me! still think she's a good influence?

How, at the age of 3, did you manage to get onto a bus on your own and go to Manchester? o.0

Posted By:
12iluvbiscuits12 Lock
12iluvbiscuits12
StarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

How, at the age of 3, did you manage to get onto a bus on your own and go to Manchester? o.0

Hey, these things happen! according to  my mum, i was to small for the bus driver to notice that i stepped on and i just sat at the back singing dora dora dora.................... yh im weird

I ATE A BISCUIT MADE OUT OF A RAINBOW WITH CHOCOLATE AND ICECREAM 5 SECONDS AGO smile smile
Wink Wink :P :P

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Hey, these things happen! according to  my mum, i was to small for the bus driver to notice that i stepped on and i just sat at the back singing dora dora dora.................... yh im weird

But how did you get out of the house? o_o

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
StarStarStarStarStar
Swipper is a creeper. 'Nuff said.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?

play online games

latest forum posts

thought for the day

Its a never ending game!

Just saying hi

Singing Christian

The Twilight Series (LOVE)

The Twilight Series (LOVE)-moved

ThE WoRd GaMe

Words That Start With F.

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos