Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Dora is bad influence for little kids!

Posted By:
AdoreeMe
AdoreeMe
Star
They weren't trying to be funny  Asleep

xoxo ❤

Posted By:
12iluvbiscuits12 Lock
12iluvbiscuits12
StarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"12iluvbiscuits12" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"-AllAmazingBarbie" wrote:

Dora The Explorer was made to tell children to live everyday like its a adventure, you guys think its stupid because your not even little kids anymore. I bet when all you guys were little you watched shows like this. ^_^.
hey girl! u think dora is good? and that we all watched it as young children? i watched it and took after dora by taking a buss all the way to flipping manchester when i was like 3 that is what dors did to me! still think she's a good influence?

How, at the age of 3, did you manage to get onto a bus on your own and go to Manchester? o.0

Hey, these things happen! according to  my mum, i was to small for the bus driver to notice that i stepped on and i just sat at the back singing dora dora dora.................... yh im weird

But how did you get out of the house? o_o

HEY LADY I DUNNO ALL THE DETAILS.  i think i maybe just opened the door some how 0.o anyway yh and  i also thought volcanoes squirt out pink goo coz of one  of the episodes i saw.....

I ATE A BISCUIT MADE OUT OF A RAINBOW WITH CHOCOLATE AND ICECREAM 5 SECONDS AGO smile smile
Wink Wink :P :P

Posted By:
AinsleyXOXO
AinsleyXOXO
StarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Well, you see, at a young age, the kids don't know much, and they're going to be immature anyway. Dora isn't a bad influence, she's just an charecter; she may seem real to the kids, but the kids aren't bothered about what she does, they don't take notice, there's fun things that entertain the children during the program, so in my opinion it isn't a bad influence. Quite a lot of childrens programs are like this, but they get experience from their surroundings, and grow up to be a good child. They also get taught manners from parents & school.

^^^^^^ Probably this Big Grin

Hai! I'm Ainsley. I'm a girl-tomboy-directioner-craycray-cool-nerdy-funny person. Need anything? Visit my profile!

A classic remedy for drama. #11
\ HAPPY FREAKIN' NEW YEAR!!!!!
I'm back Amazayns!
Keep calm and eat your cake!!!
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. NO JOKE.

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"-AllAmazingBarbie" wrote:

Dora The Explorer was made to tell children to live everyday like its a adventure, you guys think its stupid because your not even little kids anymore. I bet when all you guys were little you watched shows like this. ^_^.
hey girl! u think dora is good? and that we all watched it as young children? i watched it and took after dora by taking a buss all the way to flipping manchester when i was like 3 that is what dors did to me! still think she's a good influence?

How, at the age of 3, did you manage to get onto a bus on your own and go to Manchester? o.0

Hey, these things happen! according to  my mum, i was to small for the bus driver to notice that i stepped on and i just sat at the back singing dora dora dora.................... yh im weird

But how did you get out of the house? o_o

HEY LADY I DUNNO ALL THE DETAILS.  i think i maybe just opened the door some how 0.o anyway yh and  i also thought volcanoes squirt out pink goo coz of one  of the episodes i saw.....

I'm sorry but that is so not legit, especially at 3 years old. You wouldn't even be able to open the door and where were your parents. I just don't believe you, if I saw a child aged 3 unaided on the bus, I would tell somebody. I'm not saying you're lying, I'm just questioning whether you were really three years old.

Posted By:
S w o o s h :D ♦
S w o o s h :D ♦
StarStarStar

"Ms.Q" wrote:

If kids dont know much at a young age then why fill their minds with more foolishness? We should let them be immature and leave it at that. Not make it worse. Swiper no Swiper won't be so fun and entertaining when they say that to a robber and end up on the news found dead the next day. They should maybe learn ##### ## no talking, #### ## no talking!". I would rather have my children watch Yo Gabba Gabba and learn to clean then have them walking out the house talkin bout " Im going exploring". They'll be thinking they can do anything they want and be walking out the house and end up kidnapped.

I'm gonna eat! YEEAH!

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
The show is intended for kids, that's why we find it somehow funny and hilarious.
Her adventures have different learning site.
Like, "Do you see the *insert place here*?" (and it's really funny that you can see that place), etc..
And Dora is somehow seems real for kids, and they think she's their friend.
And it that way, kids can learn to keen their eyes and have a wide knowledge.
Simple as that.

Posted By:
sugarspice0317
sugarspice0317
StarStarStar
I just hate Dora i don't careif she's a bad influence i just never want to talk about her ever again

Life is short, make it worth living

Posted By:
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646 Lock
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646
StarStarStarStar
Dora taught me how to say wash your hands in Spanish.

I still enjoy odd things c;
Surprise Mona Star c:
Dope.

Posted By:
Rhema J
Rhema J
StarStarStarStarStar
How is Dora...??? What the heck? How is she telling kids it's alright to be dumb? She's teaching them Spanish for God's Sake! Wow. I love Dora. I didn't stop watch until I was like, 11.... Ok 12.... But WHATEVER. Dora is not a bad influence for kids. Now excuse me while i go rant to my other online friends about this stupid post  Annoyed

-- Rhema Joy ♥

Posted By:
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
StarStarStarStar
I don't think she's bad. Yes, some parts of the show are unrealistic, however all in all it's alright for children. The show teaches them valuable skills like shapes, colours, counting, and Spanish.

Banner

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Describe the perfect Friend

Describe the perfect Friend

My "Friends" Ditched Me

Ban slangs in KW

My "Friends" Ditched Me

My "Friends" Ditched Me

latest videos