Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Whats Wrong With Being Transgender?

Posted By:
ImTheCookieMonster123321
ImTheCookieMonster123321
Star
Im Transgender And Theres Alot Of Hate In The World being Transgender Which Means A Guy Trapped In A Girls Body or A Girl Trapped In a Boys Body Aka A Girl Wanting To Be A Boy the other Way Around We Live As The Sex We Wanna Be Without Anyone Knowing But Many People Make Fun of Us Say Its Wrong Same With Gay People Is It A Crime Bibles Were Wrote By People So They Do Not Know a Thing About God Its Not Wrong To be A Trangender Gay Pr Bisexual even though Im A Girl Living As A Guy I Still like Guys Im Bisexual If Were Not Hurting You then Why Do you Judge Why Judge People By There Voice Or Hobbies Or Cover Whats Wrong With It?Im 11 And Im Perfectly Happy But People I Date Or Tell Sometimes Yell at me Say Im Wrong,Gross,Or Weird Were All from the Same Planet Is It Wrong That we Want The Opposite Private Parts On Our Body Or Want Breast or Want Them Removed Or That we Sleep With The Opposite?Really?

Posted By:
-Interlude.
-Interlude.
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, I'm really glad I ran into this post! There's absolutely nothing wrong with being transgendered. I'm biologically a girl, but I think of myself as a guy. I haven't begun transitioning yet, and people still see me as a girl, but I hope to get rid of this identity soon. Being transgendered just means you were born in the wrong body and you're trying to be who you really are. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Story badge
Matty/Danny. Call me either.

Posted By:
mistwiec37_1576131 Lock
mistwiec37_1576131
StarStarStarStarStar
Theres absolutely nothing wrong with it I agree. Not that I am transgendered or anything.

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
StarStarStarStarStar
The only bad thing about being transgendered is the pain that people must feel that they aren't in the correct body. Worried Transgendered people deserve to be treated like everyone else.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.

Posted By:
KaylaSweet
KaylaSweet
StarStarStarStarStar
I have nothing against them I couldn't be a transgender. Too big of secret to hide. xD

Posted By:
mistwiec37_1576131 Lock
mistwiec37_1576131
StarStarStarStarStar

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

I have nothing against them I couldn't be a transgender. Too big of secret to hide. xD
Frustrated

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
StarStarStarStarStar

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

You wouldn't need to keep it a secret. smile It's unhealthy for people to repress who they actually are.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.

Posted By:
-Interlude.
-Interlude.
StarStarStarStarStar

"Alexithymia" wrote:

The only bad thing about being transgendered is the pain that people must feel that they aren't in the correct body. Worried Transgendered people deserve to be treated like everyone else.
Yeah, being in the deep of the dysphoria really sucks. I (and many others) have actually considered suicide before because of it. It makes me afraid to leave the house because of the way people look at me out in public. It's obvious that I'm a girl, but i wear all guy's clothes; really baggy ones, too, because I try to hide as much as possible.

Story badge
Matty/Danny. Call me either.

Posted By:
mistwiec37_1576131 Lock
mistwiec37_1576131
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Interlude." wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

Yeah, being in the deep of the dysphoria really sucks. I (and many others) have actually considered suicide before because of it. It makes me afraid to leave the house because of the way people look at me out in public. It's obvious that I'm a girl, but i wear all guy's clothes; really baggy ones, too, because I try to hide as much as possible.
Wow... that must really stink. I feel bad for you.

Posted By:
KaylaSweet
KaylaSweet
StarStarStarStarStar

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

You wouldn't need to keep it a secret. smile It's unhealthy for people to repress who they actually are.
True. But what if you are in a relationship. You have to tell them one day, and some people aren't accepting like us.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Are you Daddys Girl or Mommys Girl?

Are you Daddys Girl or Mommys Girl?

Describe the profile pic above you

Chat

The Amazing SpiderMan 2

Describe the profile pic above you