Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Whats Wrong With Being Transgender?

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
StarStarStarStarStar
@Interlude You're welcome. smile Logo, an LGBT+ tv channel and site, has a couple of shows about transgendered people too.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.

Posted By:
iJackie Lock
iJackie
StarStarStarStarStar
It's sad. At my school you'll get made fun of a lot if you're anything other than heterosexual.

>‿‿◕

Posted By:
-Interlude.
-Interlude.
StarStarStarStarStar

"iJackie" wrote:

It's sad. At my school you'll get made fun of a lot if you're anything other than heterosexual.
Mmhm. That's the ONE reason why they pick on a guy I know. Everyone calls him a fruitcake.

Story badge
Matty/Danny. Call me either.

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
StarStarStarStarStar

"iJackie" wrote:

Don't the teachers do anything?

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Posted By:
-Interlude.
-Interlude.
StarStarStarStarStar

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"iJackie" wrote:

I don't think teachers ever notice, but if they do they don't say anything.

Story badge

Posted By:
iJackie Lock
iJackie
StarStarStarStarStar

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"iJackie" wrote:

Nope. They probably wouldn't say anything either way.

>‿‿◕

Posted By:
Zonkers! Lock
Zonkers!
StarStarStarStarStar
-Interlude, now I feel like a big dumbhead for not figuring part of it out. Good luck, I live in a medium size city & attitudes aren't any better even tho you could get married in Canada for years & homosexuality has been allowed since last century when Prime Minister Trudeau got rid of the law against it saying that "politics has no place in the bedrooms of the nation." But if you tell people you are Gay/bi/ whatever, you are still going to get teased at school. A lot of people say that it is wrong to be homosexual because the Bible says it is wrong and the Bible does say that but transgender is different and science has found out that there is a male brain & a female brain and that transgender people have the brain of one gender in the body of the other gender so even if you don't accept homosexuality, you should accept and support transgendered people It must be really hard, just being a teen is rough enough.

Yaoi Siggy
Signature By: Azmaria Thankees!

((_̅ _̅(_̅C_̅r_̅a_̅y_̅o_̅l__̅̅a_̅( _̅̅(>

Stupid wikiots!

DON'T EVEN THINK OF SENDING ME A FRIEND REQUEST!

My life is an exclamation mark!

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Interlude." wrote:

"iJackie" wrote:

Mmhm. That's the ONE reason why they pick on a guy I know. Everyone calls him a fruitcake.
Reasoning with people like that sadly doesn't usually work. -.- So, instead of telling someone that they're being insulting and insensitive, when people walk up to me and say I'm dyke, I embrace it. Tongue Out "Oh, I know that. I knew that before anyone else knew it. Who do you think you're telling?" or "Thank you for informing me, I had no idea."

Posted By:
-Interlude.
-Interlude.
StarStarStarStarStar

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"-Interlude." wrote:

"iJackie" wrote:

Reasoning with people like that sadly doesn't usually work. -.- So, instead of telling someone that they're being insulting and insensitive, when people walk up to me and say I'm dyke, I embrace it. Tongue Out "Oh, I know that. I knew that before anyone else knew it. Who do you think you're telling?" or "Thank you for informing me, I had no idea."
That's great. xD When people call me a lesbian I can't admit to it, though. Because I'm not a lesbian. xD I embrace it when they call me sir, though. c: Most people that do that are either trying to insult me or don't know that I'm a girl.

Story badge

Posted By:
KaylaSweet
KaylaSweet
StarStarStarStarStar
Answer this, would you rather be called a girl or a boy?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Mom or Dad?

speak about the above user

new here

speak about the above user

:(

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

latest videos