Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Whats Wrong With Being Transgender?

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
Member since:
December, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9053

"Canoli" wrote:

Its wrong because God made you the gender you were supposed to be, and you shouldn't try to change that.
Gender and s-x are two different things. S-x is what a person is biologically, male, female, or inters-x. Gender is how a person identifies. A transgender person's gender doesn't match their biological s-x, causing them a lot of emotional pain. Please try to be understanding. 

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


Whats Wrong With Being Transgender?

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
Member since:
December, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9053

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

It's gross, especially when a man found out he got married with a transgender man who decided to be a woman.
What's gross is subjective. In that scenario, the person the man married is the woman he fell in love with. She is not a different person just because she was born biologically male. 

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


Whats Wrong With Being Transgender?

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
Member since:
December, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9053

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

"LoveKing" wrote:

ummm okay????
I remember this one time (I think it was on Maury) that a man had found out that his wife was transgender, and he was so angry that he beat her on stage. 
Transgender people have a high risk of getting assaulted. Why are you contributing to the hate they face by calling them gross? 

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


Whats Wrong With Being Transgender?

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1822

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

"LoveKing" wrote:

ummm okay????
I remember this one time (I think it was on Maury) that a man had found out that his wife was transgender, and he was so angry that he beat her on stage. 
Transgender people have a high risk of getting assaulted. Why are you contributing to the hate they face by calling them gross? 
*Shrugs* I just think it's disgusting. 


Whats Wrong With Being Transgender?

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
Member since:
December, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9053

"Canoli" wrote:

"LoveKing" wrote:

das your opinion @Canoli
and all the other posts are other people's opinions, right? Let me clear something up though, I DO NOT HATE GAYS/TRANSGENDERS/LESBIANS or anything like that. I don't hate the people, I hate the fact that they feel that way. If Go d made you a girl, then you shouldn't feel like you have to change that. Most of the time it isn't the person's fault for feeling like ther want to be the opposite gender, but usually it's the parent's fault. Especially when there is no dad present. A life for a child without a father figure is almost unbearable. Another thing that might make people want to change genders is because of sexu al/physical/phycological abuse. Once again, it is not their fault, but it needs to be stopped. I do not believe it is ok to change your gender. Once again, if Go d made you a certain way, then He did it for your best interest. And he loves you. And I love you. =)
If you love transgender people, please educate yourself because although you're not intentionally doing this, you're spreading dangerous misinformation.  Transgender people don't want to change their "gender;" gender is what they identify as already. The problem is with their biological s-x not matching their gender, and that has nothing to do with their parents. Scans have shown it's because of their brains/hormones. Many trans* people know from a young age that they aren't in the right bodies, some as young as three.  You have this false idea that everyone is born in the correct body. Did you know there are people born inters-x? They have biological male and female parts, but mentally they aren't always both of those genders. Like those people, there are others who have only one set of "parts" that's either male or female, but those don't match up with their identity either. 

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


Whats Wrong With Being Transgender?

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 23105

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

It's gross, especially when a man found out he got married with a transgender man who decided to be a woman.
What's gross is subjective. In that scenario, the person the man married is the woman he fell in love with. She is not a different person just because she was born biologically male. 
I does think everyone is the equal and has the rights to be whatever makes them happy and comfortable and they shouldnt have to hide it. But if the man found out after he got married and he thought it was the woman he was marrying and it wasnt then I does think this is dishonest for not saying it before they got married.  Its kind of sneaky in this situation This is just me opinion

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

HugeHugeHugeHuge
hugebearkeep calm and hug ted
HugeHugeHugeHuge


Whats Wrong With Being Transgender?

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
Member since:
December, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9053

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

"LoveKing" wrote:

ummm okay????
I remember this one time (I think it was on Maury) that a man had found out that his wife was transgender, and he was so angry that he beat her on stage. 
Transgender people have a high risk of getting assaulted. Why are you contributing to the hate they face by calling them gross? 
*Shrugs* I just think it's disgusting. 
Then I suggest that before you date someone, ask about their gender identity, "politely" making sure that your intolerance towards trans* people is out in the open. We wouldn't want any trans* person to make the mistake of loving you. 

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


Whats Wrong With Being Transgender?

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1822

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

"LoveKing" wrote:

ummm okay????
I remember this one time (I think it was on Maury) that a man had found out that his wife was transgender, and he was so angry that he beat her on stage. 
Transgender people have a high risk of getting assaulted. Why are you contributing to the hate they face by calling them gross? 
*Shrugs* I just think it's disgusting. 
Then I suggest that before you date someone, ask about their gender identity, "politely" making sure that your intolerance towards trans* people is out in the open. We wouldn't want any trans* person to make the mistake of loving you. 
It won't be a problem.


Whats Wrong With Being Transgender?

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
Member since:
December, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9053

"hugebear" wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

It's gross, especially when a man found out he got married with a transgender man who decided to be a woman.
What's gross is subjective. In that scenario, the person the man married is the woman he fell in love with. She is not a different person just because she was born biologically male. 
I does think everyone is the equal and has the rights to be whatever makes them happy and comfortable and they shouldnt have to hide it. But if the man found out after he got married and he thought it was the woman he was marrying and it wasnt then I does think this is dishonest for not saying it before they got married.  Its kind of sneaky in this situation This is just me opinion
It was a woman he married. She may or may not have had the surgery, but that doesn't change how she identified as. When he discovered that she was trans*, he assaulted her. That isn't uncommon. If you understood what it meant to live in a world where you were constantly in fear for your life, and never knew who would turn on you when you revealed your secret, perhaps you wouldn't be too upset over her dishonesty. Sometimes we lie for survival. 

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


Whats Wrong With Being Transgender?

Posted By:
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆ Lock
⋆Never Prejudiced⋆
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1822

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

It's gross, especially when a man found out he got married with a transgender man who decided to be a woman.
What's gross is subjective. In that scenario, the person the man married is the woman he fell in love with. She is not a different person just because she was born biologically male. 
I does think everyone is the equal and has the rights to be whatever makes them happy and comfortable and they shouldnt have to hide it. But if the man found out after he got married and he thought it was the woman he was marrying and it wasnt then I does think this is dishonest for not saying it before they got married.  Its kind of sneaky in this situation This is just me opinion
It was a woman he married. She may or may not have had the surgery, but that doesn't change how she identified as. When he discovered that she was trans*, he assaulted her. That isn't uncommon. If you understood what it meant to live in a world where you were constantly in fear for your life, and never knew who would turn on you when you revealed your secret, perhaps you wouldn't be too upset over her dishonesty. Sometimes we lie for survival. 
Then sometimes you're going to have to say the truth to escape the damage. 


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

I am ditching school today!

Selena Gomez or katy perry

The Banning Game

I am ditching school today!

The Banning Game

I am ditching school today!