Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Whats Wrong With Being Transgender?

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 25565

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

It's gross, especially when a man found out he got married with a transgender man who decided to be a woman.
What's gross is subjective. In that scenario, the person the man married is the woman he fell in love with. She is not a different person just because she was born biologically male. 
I does think everyone is the equal and has the rights to be whatever makes them happy and comfortable and they shouldnt have to hide it. But if the man found out after he got married and he thought it was the woman he was marrying and it wasnt then I does think this is dishonest for not saying it before they got married.  Its kind of sneaky in this situation This is just me opinion
It was a woman he married. She may or may not have had the surgery, but that doesn't change how she identified as. When he discovered that she was trans*, he assaulted her. That isn't uncommon. If you understood what it meant to live in a world where you were constantly in fear for your life, and never knew who would turn on you when you revealed your secret, perhaps you wouldn't be too upset over her dishonesty. Sometimes we lie for survival. 
Thank you for explaining this more Rebecca and he should never of assaulted her and I does understand how she felt in the constant fear of her life.  But I does also think when its love and marriage then there should be the 100% trust and honesty and I doesnt think she was honest not telling him.  

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Whats Wrong With Being Transgender?

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
Member since:
December, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9052

"Canoli" wrote:

How is it the parents fault? When the dad is not present in a childs life, or a child is neglegted by either parent but especially in the case of the dad, the child doesn't learn the basic rules of being a "man" or "woman". She/he is taught by the public school systyem that homosexuality is just another way to live, which it isn't. It is someone's way of saying "Hey! I don't know who I am. Maybe this will help." Even when they don't recognize it. God doesn't choose our gender, its called evolution. Could you please explain to me your definition of Evolution? Are you talking about Darwin's theory? Or just the simple fact that all things change over time? We are probably never going to agree on this because I am a Creationist and you are... most likely and evolutionist? Reply explaining to me how you believe the world began and we will start there. I have to go to Wal Mart, but I will be back soon, if I don't reply right away.
Sexual orientation and gender identity aren't the same. Still, contrary to the misinformation you're spreading, both have to do with hormones and aren't choices.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


Whats Wrong With Being Transgender?

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
Member since:
December, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9052

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

It's gross, especially when a man found out he got married with a transgender man who decided to be a woman.
What's gross is subjective. In that scenario, the person the man married is the woman he fell in love with. She is not a different person just because she was born biologically male. 
I does think everyone is the equal and has the rights to be whatever makes them happy and comfortable and they shouldnt have to hide it. But if the man found out after he got married and he thought it was the woman he was marrying and it wasnt then I does think this is dishonest for not saying it before they got married.  Its kind of sneaky in this situation This is just me opinion
It was a woman he married. She may or may not have had the surgery, but that doesn't change how she identified as. When he discovered that she was trans*, he assaulted her. That isn't uncommon. If you understood what it meant to live in a world where you were constantly in fear for your life, and never knew who would turn on you when you revealed your secret, perhaps you wouldn't be too upset over her dishonesty. Sometimes we lie for survival. 
Then sometimes you're going to have to say the truth to escape the damage. 
When telling the truth doesn't endanger our lives, sure, but I'm not about to harshly judge the woman for keeping her gender identity a secret. 

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


Whats Wrong With Being Transgender?

Posted By:
Canoli
Canoli
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 70
You're right. I don't completely understand the science behind transgenders. But my sister believes she is really a boy in a girl's body. (that's trans, right?) And I can't come to terms with that. She is my sister. She is not a boy. She has all the female "parts" and stuff. She moved out from my dad and stepmom's whenever she was 13. And she didn't have a father figure, or not even really a mother figure. And I can't help but think that this has something to do with the way she feels. Am I wrong?

Whats Wrong With Being Transgender?

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
Member since:
December, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9052

"hugebear" wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

It's gross, especially when a man found out he got married with a transgender man who decided to be a woman.
What's gross is subjective. In that scenario, the person the man married is the woman he fell in love with. She is not a different person just because she was born biologically male. 
I does think everyone is the equal and has the rights to be whatever makes them happy and comfortable and they shouldnt have to hide it. But if the man found out after he got married and he thought it was the woman he was marrying and it wasnt then I does think this is dishonest for not saying it before they got married.  Its kind of sneaky in this situation This is just me opinion
It was a woman he married. She may or may not have had the surgery, but that doesn't change how she identified as. When he discovered that she was trans*, he assaulted her. That isn't uncommon. If you understood what it meant to live in a world where you were constantly in fear for your life, and never knew who would turn on you when you revealed your secret, perhaps you wouldn't be too upset over her dishonesty. Sometimes we lie for survival. 
Thank you for explaining this more Rebecca and he should never of assaulted her and I does understand how she felt in the constant fear of her life.  But I does also think when its love and marriage then there should be the 100% trust and honesty and I doesnt think she was honest not telling him.  
She wasn't, but a lot of trans* people are assaulted when they reveal their secret to the person they're dating. They're even frequently assaulted when it's just a person flirting with them, or heck, a person they haven't said a word to, but knows about them. Sometimes it can be hard for them to know when to tell the truth about it because of the constant threat. 

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


Whats Wrong With Being Transgender?

Posted By:
Canoli
Canoli
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 70

"Canoli" wrote:

You're right. I don't completely understand the science behind transgenders. But my sister believes she is really a boy in a girl's body. (that's trans, right?) And I can't come to terms with that. She is my sister. She is not a boy. She has all the female "parts" and stuff. She moved out from my dad and stepmom's whenever she was 13. And she didn't have a father figure, or not even really a mother figure. And I can't help but think that this has something to do with the way she feels. Am I wrong?


Whats Wrong With Being Transgender?

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 25565

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

It's gross, especially when a man found out he got married with a transgender man who decided to be a woman.
What's gross is subjective. In that scenario, the person the man married is the woman he fell in love with. She is not a different person just because she was born biologically male. 
I does think everyone is the equal and has the rights to be whatever makes them happy and comfortable and they shouldnt have to hide it. But if the man found out after he got married and he thought it was the woman he was marrying and it wasnt then I does think this is dishonest for not saying it before they got married.  Its kind of sneaky in this situation This is just me opinion
It was a woman he married. She may or may not have had the surgery, but that doesn't change how she identified as. When he discovered that she was trans*, he assaulted her. That isn't uncommon. If you understood what it meant to live in a world where you were constantly in fear for your life, and never knew who would turn on you when you revealed your secret, perhaps you wouldn't be too upset over her dishonesty. Sometimes we lie for survival. 
Thank you for explaining this more Rebecca and he should never of assaulted her and I does understand how she felt in the constant fear of her life.  But I does also think when its love and marriage then there should be the 100% trust and honesty and I doesnt think she was honest not telling him.  
She wasn't, but a lot of trans* people are assaulted when they reveal their secret to the person they're dating. They're even frequently assaulted when it's just a person flirting with them, or heck, a person they haven't said a word to, but knows about them. Sometimes it can be hard for them to know when to tell the truth about it because of the constant threat. 
Oh I thought they was dating or married before she told him.  I does think that if your gonna be in the relationships / dating / get married then everyone should be honest and if they doesnt like your gender then they will never be the friend... 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Whats Wrong With Being Transgender?

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
Member since:
December, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9052

"Canoli" wrote:

You're right. I don't completely understand the science behind transgenders. But my sister believes she is really a boy in a girl's body. (that's trans, right?) And I can't come to terms with that. She is my sister. She is not a boy. She has all the female "parts" and stuff. She moved out from my dad and stepmom's whenever she was 13. And she didn't have a father figure, or not even really a mother figure. And I can't help but think that this has something to do with the way she feels. Am I wrong?
Yes, you are wrong. For your brother's sake, please change. Plenty of trans* people had two parents and were never abused; being trans* is not caused by those things. You don't have a sister. You've always had a brother even though biologically he is female. Your brother is the same person you've always known in the all the ways that matter. If you love your sibling, treat him the way he wants to be treated. Use male pronouns and accept him for who he is. 

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


Whats Wrong With Being Transgender?

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
Member since:
December, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9052

"hugebear" wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

It's gross, especially when a man found out he got married with a transgender man who decided to be a woman.
What's gross is subjective. In that scenario, the person the man married is the woman he fell in love with. She is not a different person just because she was born biologically male. 
I does think everyone is the equal and has the rights to be whatever makes them happy and comfortable and they shouldnt have to hide it. But if the man found out after he got married and he thought it was the woman he was marrying and it wasnt then I does think this is dishonest for not saying it before they got married.  Its kind of sneaky in this situation This is just me opinion
It was a woman he married. She may or may not have had the surgery, but that doesn't change how she identified as. When he discovered that she was trans*, he assaulted her. That isn't uncommon. If you understood what it meant to live in a world where you were constantly in fear for your life, and never knew who would turn on you when you revealed your secret, perhaps you wouldn't be too upset over her dishonesty. Sometimes we lie for survival. 
Thank you for explaining this more Rebecca and he should never of assaulted her and I does understand how she felt in the constant fear of her life.  But I does also think when its love and marriage then there should be the 100% trust and honesty and I doesnt think she was honest not telling him.  
She wasn't, but a lot of trans* people are assaulted when they reveal their secret to the person they're dating. They're even frequently assaulted when it's just a person flirting with them, or heck, a person they haven't said a word to, but knows about them. Sometimes it can be hard for them to know when to tell the truth about it because of the constant threat. 
Oh I thought they was dating or married before she told him.  I does think that if your gonna be in the relationships / dating / get married then everyone should be honest and if they doesnt like your gender then they will never be the friend... 
Sometimes the consequences aren't so small though. Sometimes trans* people tell others and those people assault them. 

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


Whats Wrong With Being Transgender?

Posted By:
JohnySteel
JohnySteel
Member since:
January, 2011
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 95
I have no problem with people being transgender. Don't really know what my religion thinks of it,but to me,you must live life how you want to live it,and how it makes you happy.

I am physic,your argument is invalid.


play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

Eyebrows

Eyebrows

Hello i'm jake :)

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos