×
Back left
Back right

Whats wrong with blondies??

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"girl_11_uk" wrote:

hay brunetes are dumb to(no offense gracie) and red heads,and black haired and.....
not exactly, its just how people are born/

Get ready to meet the best girl in town...
Smileyfacethunder A.K.A Emily
Psshhh...
Gurl yooh think your all that...
But guess what hun,
There's a new NINJA in town
Wink Grin

life is just like a script to a play,
but the good news is;
you can choose what character you want to play.

Add me and comment on my page!!!!!!!!

Cya on the chat

Emily!


Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"1flowergirl1" wrote:

Im a brunett and I have A honor roll o.o They call blondies dumb because of stupid movies. So blondies are very smart actually.
Haha me too, Ive been on the honor roll, actually my whole class did.

Get ready to meet the best girl in town...
Smileyfacethunder A.K.A Emily
Psshhh...
Gurl yooh think your all that...
But guess what hun,
There's a new NINJA in town
Wink Grin

life is just like a script to a play,
but the good news is;
you can choose what character you want to play.

Add me and comment on my page!!!!!!!!

Cya on the chat

Emily!


Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 2346

I don't get how a hair color can make you dumb. :\

>‿‿◕


Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
I agree with Gracie.Not all blonde people are dumb so there's nothing wrong with them




♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
♥I'm Not Your Normal Ordinary Teenage Girl.I'm Imperfect And Proud Of It♥


Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Last time I checked, I wasn't dumb...


Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
hey!! im a partial blonde and yea im dumb a bit but im funny and blonde Big Grin

You know what i say to life? BLAHHH!! xD



^^^ i stole this pic from shorty101 haha


Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
There's dumb people of all hair colors; brunette, blonde, black, red, etc. I have friends of whom are blondes, and they're far from dumb.

aSPiRiNG D0Ct0R 0f tH3 fUtUR3. .BaBy M DiLL0N. r3C0GNiZ3.

SciiEmNerddX.♥

tRU3 AQuARiAN.

Credit to Huge for giving me the nickname: The ApplianceOfScience. Loveee itt.!


Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-.Rainbow-NerddX." wrote:

There's dumb people of all hair colors; brunette, blonde, black, red, etc. I have friends of whom are blondes, and they're far from dumb.
oh and im partial brown xD but im a knucklehead

You know what i say to life? BLAHHH!! xD



^^^ i stole this pic from shorty101 haha


Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"mzblack" wrote:

"-.Rainbow-NerddX." wrote:

There's dumb people of all hair colors; brunette, blonde, black, red, etc. I have friends of whom are blondes, and they're far from dumb.
oh and im partial brown xD but im a knucklehead
Lol yeah I have dark, dark brown hair and I can act stupid sometimes; but just for fun though. XD

aSPiRiNG D0Ct0R 0f tH3 fUtUR3. .BaBy M DiLL0N. r3C0GNiZ3.

SciiEmNerddX.♥

tRU3 AQuARiAN.

Credit to Huge for giving me the nickname: The ApplianceOfScience. Loveee itt.!


Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-.Rainbow-NerddX." wrote:

"mzblack" wrote:

"-.Rainbow-NerddX." wrote:

There's dumb people of all hair colors; brunette, blonde, black, red, etc. I have friends of whom are blondes, and they're far from dumb.
oh and im partial brown xD but im a knucklehead
Lol yeah I have dark, dark brown hair and I can act stupid sometimes; but just for fun though. XD
lol ikr! its sooo much fun and funny being dumb lol

You know what i say to life? BLAHHH!! xD



^^^ i stole this pic from shorty101 haha


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity