Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Summer or Winter?♥

Posted By:
effie11
effie11
StarStarStar
WINTER!!!! i love the cold! no bugs! maybe snow! thats heaven...even though my bday is in the summer, its to hot for me...sometimes

*mustache* :3

Summer or Winter?♥

Posted By:
-*xBubbles_or_Karmax*-
-*xBubbles_or_Karmax*-
StarStarStar
I prefer winter. One reason is because during the summer, it gets really hot around here, and its hard to cool off. However, during the winter, it gets really cold, but its easier and funner to warm up by drinking hot chocolate (or coffee) or snuggling under blankets and just hanging around the house with your family. I also love snow, and I don't think its ever snowed here during the summer, so. xP Another reason is because during the winter, I can wear clothes that are more trendy and epic-looking. I like to go all out with scarves, gloves, coats, boots, caps. I love to wear things like that, and the only time it looks normal around here is winter and late autumn. ^.^

Oh. My. G-O-D...I'm so sexy.

I STARE INTO YOUR SOULLLL. x____x

I love everyone. Is that weird? O.o

I'd rather be weird than boring.

I also love my cat. Big Grin

His name is Mr. Kitty. C:

Summer or Winter?♥

Posted By:
lorelei2002
lorelei2002
StarStarStarStar
winter!

heloo dont turn away from my thing cuz its got info!

i might be a famous singer but i need your help friend me and ill tell you how to help no ill tell you now. i need you to listen to my music so thats my big plan so we are going to a recording studio! thank for eveyone that helps! ill give stuff!

Summer or Winter?♥

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
Summer! Big Grin

Summer or Winter?♥

Posted By:
PixieTulip!
PixieTulip!
StarStarStarStarStar
Winter, because no heat nothing , and i can dress cool like wearing hoodie and stuff like that, and my birthday in Winter too Big Grin

Danbo i love danbo xD

Summer or Winter?♥

Posted By:
KikiGurli01
KikiGurli01
StarStarStarStar
Def Summer, i think you can do muchhhh more in SUmmer like you can swim, play more sport , eat ice-cream, and do outdoor activities and i really love the outdoors smile

-----

I think you've seen enough o.o

Go away now.

Summer or Winter?♥

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar

"-*xBubbles_or_Karmax*-" wrote:

I prefer winter. One reason is because during the summer, it gets really hot around here, and its hard to cool off. However, during the winter, it gets really cold, but its easier and funner to warm up by drinking hot chocolate (or coffee) or snuggling under blankets and just hanging around the house with your family. I also love snow, and I don't think its ever snowed here during the summer, so. xP Another reason is because during the winter, I can wear clothes that are more trendy and epic-looking. I like to go all out with scarves, gloves, coats, boots, caps. I love to wear things like that, and the only time it looks normal around here is winter and late autumn. ^.^
^^ And I can wear epic capes that look so... EPIC!

bring me the horizon ♥

Summer or Winter?♥

Posted By:
Justinz Lock
Justinz
StarStarStar
Summer Time! I just love going to the pool and actually getting out and not wearing all that heavy clothing.In the Winter your always stuck indoors and that gets boring.

I know I'm, hot, but you don't need to stare!

Summer or Winter?♥

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
I also think for once you can actually breath and feel alive in winter. Not hot and sweaty.

bring me the horizon ♥

Summer or Winter?♥

Posted By:
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
StarStarStarStarStar
Winter

Miss Movin' On

I'm sorry that I'm not perfect. Nobody can change me so get used it

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

CREATE A SONG

last one to say ice age wins!!!!!-moved

is the above user your friend?-moved

Last one to say rock wins-moved

Words! + Names! that start with an A

is the above user your friend?-moved

latest videos