Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Short hair or Long hair????

Posted By:
Persefinie
Persefinie
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 206

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"Persefinie" wrote:

"aszahrah mb" wrote:

umm...both!! Big Grin luv short hair, luv long hair..
yes yes yes yes! i like them both some of my friends have long and some have short... and their both cute hairstyles!
I agree!
this is soooo cool we all have SO much in common ill add u guys as my BFFS!

Short hair or Long hair????

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x_1810856 Lock
x Amazing Ally x_1810856
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 39291

"Persefinie" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"Persefinie" wrote:

"aszahrah mb" wrote:

umm...both!! Big Grin luv short hair, luv long hair..
yes yes yes yes! i like them both some of my friends have long and some have short... and their both cute hairstyles!
I agree!
this is soooo cool we all have SO much in common ill add u guys as my BFFS!
YEAH! Woohoo! ;3

unicorns and rainbows. x3


Short hair or Long hair????

Posted By:
aszahrah mb
aszahrah mb
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1145

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"Persefinie" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"Persefinie" wrote:

"aszahrah mb" wrote:

umm...both!! Big Grin luv short hair, luv long hair..
yes yes yes yes! i like them both some of my friends have long and some have short... and their both cute hairstyles!
I agree!
this is soooo cool we all have SO much in common ill add u guys as my BFFS!
YEAH! Woohoo! ;3
yeay!!!!


Short hair or Long hair????

Posted By:
Persefinie
Persefinie
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 206
hey guys try to comment on my other ones and check them out! their pretty cool and thanks so much for the posts guys! keep on adding to them!!!!!

Short hair or Long hair????

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x_1810856 Lock
x Amazing Ally x_1810856
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 39291

"aszahrah mb" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"Persefinie" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"Persefinie" wrote:

"aszahrah mb" wrote:

umm...both!! Big Grin luv short hair, luv long hair..
yes yes yes yes! i like them both some of my friends have long and some have short... and their both cute hairstyles!
I agree!
this is soooo cool we all have SO much in common ill add u guys as my BFFS!
YEAH! Woohoo! ;3
yeay!!!!
xD!

unicorns and rainbows. x3


Short hair or Long hair????

Posted By:
Persefinie
Persefinie
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 206
i love putting my hair up or down it depends on my mood like bow or pigtail it just depends!

Short hair or Long hair????

Posted By:
Persefinie
Persefinie
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 206
Hey! can yall post on books or movies??? by persefinie! i really really really want to get to 15!

Short hair or Long hair????

Posted By:
aszahrah mb
aszahrah mb
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1145

"Persefinie" wrote:

i love putting my hair up or down it depends on my mood like bow or pigtail it just depends!
yes yes yes!!! i love to make my hair looks cute! l


Short hair or Long hair????

Posted By:
innocentgirl145
innocentgirl145
Member since:
March, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5300
Long hair.

Believe In Yourself.


Short hair or Long hair????

Posted By:
Persefinie
Persefinie
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 206

"aszahrah mb" wrote:

"Persefinie" wrote:

i love putting my hair up or down it depends on my mood like bow or pigtail it just depends!
yes yes yes!!! i love to make my hair looks cute! l
mmmmmmmhmmmmmm i agree

play online games

Valantine-day-crossword-thumb

Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of co...

Goodgameempire-thumb

Goodgame Empire is a great strategy title by Goodgame Studios. Build your own ca...

Black-history-month-crossword-pre

Black History Month is a time to celebrate the amazing contributions of African ...

Big-farm-thumb

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

Candy-cash-thumb

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Selena gomez or Katy perry.

What song reflects your life?

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

Do you believe in God?

DONT LIE

latest videos