Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
colinwilkes
colinwilkes
Star
i am 9 yrs old and i have 11 boyfriends and they dont even know about each other shh dont tell them  Devil

Posted By:
KawaiiQueen11
KawaiiQueen11
StarStarStar

"Delancey" wrote:

In my opinion, this is wrong. Because you don't know the real world. And you're so younger to be in love, You like the guy, but not love him! :') Lol, you're too younger for this all.

lol completely agree.

That was said by a very awesome person that just so happened to type this sentence as well. 

Posted By:
LIL_YAY
LIL_YAY
StarStarStarStar
from personal experience no even if yo start puberty early its a big no no trust me ever since ive started dating people all i have had is dumb drama and when you start its hard to stop so take my advice

Pitiful )humans

Posted By:
shahgee
shahgee
StarStarStar
no why its wrong............. Indifferent Indifferent

if u want to left yur self up then left some one else

Posted By:
astucieuse331
astucieuse331
Star
I'm sorry, but there's one thing I want to ask you, do you think it's right for a 1 year old to have a boyfriend? I'm sure most of us would say no. This is certainly similar for people younger than 16, 17 or 18, to have a boyfriend. There is truly a correct age based on the way you find yourself to be mature enough, usually 16-18 years old. 
Based on when I was young, though, I had a bunch of friends who had boyfriends when we were in Gr 3. Surprising? Well, not really. It's usually just a minor romantic interest and eventually, you'll move on from your boyfriend because of boredom or old variety.
Suffice to say, it's wrong to have a boyfriend at a young age, such as ten because most of us, at that age, were still immature enough to handle the responsibility of having the opposite gender as a romantic interest.
This is my perspective, if you cannot handle it, don't ask for it.

"In all debates, let truth be thy aim, not victory, or an unjust interest." - William Penn

Posted By:
Happykins123
Happykins123
Star
yes i think it is wrong for 10 year old girls to have boyfriends. they learn to fast about that.

Happykins123 :!

Posted By:
KawaiiQueen11
KawaiiQueen11
StarStarStar

"astucieuse331" wrote:

I'm sorry, but there's one thing I want to ask you, do you think it's right for a 1 year old to have a boyfriend? I'm sure most of us would say no. This is certainly similar for people younger than 16, 17 or 18, to have a boyfriend. There is truly a correct age based on the way you find yourself to be mature enough, usually 16-18 years old. 

Based on when I was young, though, I had a bunch of friends who had boyfriends when we were in Gr 3. Surprising? Well, not really. It's usually just a minor romantic interest and eventually, you'll move on from your boyfriend because of boredom or old variety.

Suffice to say, it's wrong to have a boyfriend at a young age, such as ten because most of us, at that age, were still immature enough to handle the responsibility of having the opposite gender as a romantic interest.

This is my perspective, if you cannot handle it, don't ask for it.

So smart and so true!

That was said by a very awesome person that just so happened to type this sentence as well. 

Posted By:
Dacergirl100
Dacergirl100
Star
maybe if they are truly in love then it is ok

Dancer100

Posted By:
astucieuse331
astucieuse331
Star
[quote="KawaiiQueen11"

So smart and so true!
[/quote]

Thank you!

"In all debates, let truth be thy aim, not victory, or an unjust interest." - William Penn

1 2 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 47 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

Get over 1000 posts challenge!

Should animals really be used for scientif...

What instruments do you play?

Parkour

Middle School Supplies

last one to say 'cats' wins!

anyone design video games?

Want to Publish your KW Poems?

latest videos