Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

is it wrong for a 10 year old to have a boyfriend

Posted By:
GlimmeringSky16
GlimmeringSky16
StarStarStarStar
Um, no. As long as it's offline and your parents are okay with it. 

------------------------------
Sign on the dotted line

Whoops which way does the camera go.

Posted By:
viti
viti
Star
no,if u have fallen in love its not ur fault

cute sweet
Viti Pai

Posted By:
K9companion
K9companion
StarStarStarStar
Yes... i believe that someone your age should wait. I personally waited to get a boyfriend until I was 14... just wait and enjoy being a kid for a while. Love

Posted By:
-MyChemicalDiscoBoy-
-MyChemicalDiscoBoy-
StarStarStar

"K9companion" wrote:

Yes... i believe that someone your age should wait. I personally waited to get a boyfriend until I was 14... just wait and enjoy being a kid for a while. Love

Posted By:
iamastar
iamastar
Star

"K9companion" wrote:

i really want a boyfriend and im ten but i think that i should wait theres still so much exploring to do when your ten 

luv u dolls smile

Posted By:
XxFlufflesxX
XxFlufflesxX
Star

"George Weasley " wrote:

"nutls333" wrote:

i think it ok because theres a kid that i am in love with. not just a crush a real heart throbing lovy dovy can't live with out you in love thing. do you think thats wrong
.-. Dude. Love.... No. You aren't in love. YOU'RE TEN. Jeez, I hate when little kids think they know stuff. I don't think it's exactly wrong, just super annoying because ten-year-olds don't get it.
seriously? I hate it when adults underestimate kids. because we know and feel more than you think. You should be ashamed. What if that was gonna be her boyfriend for the next five years and you just ruined it?

Don't Be Racist, Be A Panda!

1 2 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 Next →

play online games

Valantine-day-crossword-thumb

Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of co...

Goodgameempire-thumb

Goodgame Empire is a great strategy title by Goodgame Studios. Build your own ca...

Black-history-month-crossword-pre

Black History Month is a time to celebrate the amazing contributions of African ...

Big-farm-thumb

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

Candy-cash-thumb

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

food or drink

Do you think saying "shut up" to someone i...

are chips healthy

are chips healthy

What kind of dance do you do?

Are you a night person or a morning person?

latest videos