Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

is it wrong for a 10 year old to have a boyfriend

Posted By:
GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kawaii_Otaku" wrote:

Seriously? I can't believe this is even a question!

Yes. Very very very... extremely wrong.  Why? Because you're only 10 for havens sake. I know some say 'age is only a number' or 'You can always find love' blah blah you get the idea xD too tired to list all the sayings. -shrugs- Anyways DON'T GET A BOYFRIEND AT AGE 10! simple enough? Great! ~

what about 8 ._.

Who the heck would hate someone this cute

My loneliness quote ^-^

Posted By:
Kawaii_Otaku
Kawaii_Otaku
Star

"GaaraOfTheSand" wrote:

"Kawaii_Otaku" wrote:

Seriously? I can't believe this is even a question!

Yes. Very very very... extremely wrong.  Why? Because you're only 10 for havens sake. I know some say 'age is only a number' or 'You can always find love' blah blah you get the idea xD too tired to list all the sayings. -shrugs- Anyways DON'T GET A BOYFRIEND AT AGE 10! simple enough? Great! ~

what about 8 ._.

Not meaning to be rude but NO. 10 and younger should not have a boyfriend.

Posted By:
vinyl
vinyl
StarStarStarStar
my friend has a bf and she is 10.and besides child love is cute,but i doubt they'll stay together long,and my other friend use to have bf too,but she broke up with him on valentines day (im in 5th grade )

stephono: ello pewds pewds: STEPHONNNOOO!!
stephono: we shall get out of here pewds: okay! * cares him * oh no it's the bro! * stephono looks in the hall way * is it clear? stephono: nope! mr.chair: HHHII!!! stephono and pewds: heelllooo!

Posted By:
FineGirlTavi
FineGirlTavi
Star
Its Too Soon , A 10 Year Old Should Be Focused On School & Broad Games Not A Relationship.... Relationships Are Stressful, To Much To Deal With A Relationship Requires Loyalty, Communication & Maturity Which Is Too Much For A 10 Year Old To Handle PLUS WHAT DO A 10 Year OLD know ABOUT Loyalty Or Being Mature. nothing At All! Ima End This By Saying I Think A Relationship Is Too Much For A 10 Year. They Should Be Getting A Education Not Lip To Lip Action . Who Wants To See A 10 Year Old Heart Broken Anyways?

1 2 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

LOVE!

Hey, this is my 1st post

Zeus and mortal

Names From A-Z

How much battery has you got right now?

A-Z of girls names

latest videos