Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
NovaHex
NovaHex
StarStarStar
We/I didnt call anyone a "little kid". Referring to people simply as a "kid" though, isn't wrong, because as you said, this site is called kidzworld. Also, (this is purely an opinion, so do not feel offended whatsoever) I don't understand how you came up with the idea of 6 being a little kid, but not 10.(I'm supposing you are 10 and are simply defending yourself from being considered a little kid.) Personally, I see no harm from calling anyone a "little". For example, if you have a brother younger than you, even if he's 20, many people will still consider him your "little brother." But that aside, there is no need to be so rude. I never claimed or did anything that would suggest I am against kids. I'm a kid myself too, so there is no reason to feel that I am against kids. But if you felt that I was, I am truly sorry. 

Just a word of the wise though, don't complain if someone EVER calls you a "little kid."
Nothing is wrong with being one. and although I do understand that you likely want to become older/ grown up, later on, you WILL want to become a kid again. Seriously, I'm already quite young, but in the inside, I secretly wish I could become 5 again.

But that's just an opinion, and you have yours. So do whatever you want with the information I have given you, and I hope you have a great day. Wink

Pizzaaaaaaa

Posted By:
KawaiiQueen11
KawaiiQueen11
StarStarStar

"NovaHex" wrote:

We/I didnt call anyone a "little kid". Referring to people simply as a "kid" though, isn't wrong, because as you said, this site is called kidzworld. Also, (this is purely an opinion, so do not feel offended whatsoever) I don't understand how you came up with the idea of 6 being a little kid, but not 10.(I'm supposing you are 10 and are simply defending yourself from being considered a little kid.) Personally, I see no harm from calling anyone a "little". For example, if you have a brother younger than you, even if he's 20, many people will still consider him your "little brother." But that aside, there is no need to be so rude. I never claimed or did anything that would suggest I am against kids. I'm a kid myself too, so there is no reason to feel that I am against kids. But if you felt that I was, I am truly sorry. 

Just a word of the wise though, don't complain if someone EVER calls you a "little kid."

Nothing is wrong with being one. and although I do understand that you likely want to become older/ grown up, later on, you WILL want to become a kid again. Seriously, I'm already quite young, but in the inside, I secretly wish I could become 5 again.

But that's just an opinion, and you have yours. So do whatever you want with the information I have given you, and I hope you have a great day. Wink

*applause

That was said by a very awesome person that just so happened to type this sentence as well. 

Posted By:
XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX
StarStar
Well I actually posted that because sometimes people consider ten year olds to be immature, naive and downright stupid, but I guess some of that was unecessary. Thanks. smile

Posted By:
Bluemonkey0 Lock
Bluemonkey0
Star
I dunno. At 10 years old you need the self confidence more then any other time besides like 11 and 12 but.. When you break up you will lose off of the self confidence you gained. I say go for it but be ready for the break up.

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
bumping cos of the spammers earlier today

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
Starlifeee123
Starlifeee123
StarStarStarStar
Lol... Yes because they don't exactly know the true meaning of love and a relationship and they wouldn't be mature enough to handle problems that could go on in one.

Smilesmile your beautiful!!

Posted By:
goosebumps_fan189
goosebumps_fan189
StarStarStarStarStar

"LovingLifeBro" wrote:

I think ten years old is too young. I don't think ten year olds even know the meaning of dating. Dating is when you are looking for the one you want to marry. Honestly , I think you should wait until your sixteen to start officially dating someone.

LAIKA BOSS

Posted By:
11yearoldreader
11yearoldreader
Star
It's not WRONG exactly. It's just they don't get it. They think they have a massive heart throbbing crush on this boy but really they don't know what love is. They think they're going to be in love with this boy for the rest of their lives and marry each other but really they don't love him. I know I'm not really one to talk ( I'm 11) . But I'm quite mature and I think it's sweet that they're together but they need to know that they're not in love.

1 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 50 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

latest videos