Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12697
LOL

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
Member since:
April, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13067
I liked Rule 7

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12697

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

I liked Rule 7
Yeah. I put that because that's the best post that actually people need to understand.

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
I am epic
I am epic
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4461
I hate it when they fight while debating Great post btw

I'm not active much. I take a few visits now and then. So, nobody remembers me anymore. Tongue Out

I love anime! Big Grin


Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12697

"valleygirl3001" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"jdawg47" wrote:

So wait a sec  does this mean ure the king of debaters? u make the rules of debating now huh? i see..
Silly fool, i am the debate ;D But that's not the reason, anyone can make rules on debate and this is from other people suggestion as well. I just post what others suggest to me. Don't take it so bad, i know that you suck at debating but there's no need to be acting like a fool on this Thread as well smile
how old are you? cuzyou seem to think urr much older than u actually r. and for those of us hoo stink at debating, we think ur just nerdy show-offs
Nah I don't like Usher. And you're reported.

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
valleygirl3001
valleygirl3001
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 53

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"valleygirl3001" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"jdawg47" wrote:

So wait a sec  does this mean ure the king of debaters? u make the rules of debating now huh? i see..
Silly fool, i am the debate ;D But that's not the reason, anyone can make rules on debate and this is from other people suggestion as well. I just post what others suggest to me. Don't take it so bad, i know that you suck at debating but there's no need to be acting like a fool on this Thread as well smile
how old are you? cuzyou seem to think urr much older than u actually r. and for those of us hoo stink at debating, we think ur just nerdy show-offs
Nah I don't like Usher. And you're reported.
y is that?

Christasia posted this comment. Visit her profile page for more...!


Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
Totalitarianist Lock
Totalitarianist
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 715

"valleygirl3001" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"valleygirl3001" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"jdawg47" wrote:

So wait a sec  does this mean ure the king of debaters? u make the rules of debating now huh? i see..
Silly fool, i am the debate ;D But that's not the reason, anyone can make rules on debate and this is from other people suggestion as well. I just post what others suggest to me. Don't take it so bad, i know that you suck at debating but there's no need to be acting like a fool on this Thread as well smile
how old are you? cuzyou seem to think urr much older than u actually r. and for those of us hoo stink at debating, we think ur just nerdy show-offs
Nah I don't like Usher. And you're reported.
y is that?
Using other languages.

GOOOOOOOLLLLLLDDDDD

- Ron Paul


Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4846

"valleygirl3001" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"valleygirl3001" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"jdawg47" wrote:

So wait a sec  does this mean ure the king of debaters? u make the rules of debating now huh? i see..
Silly fool, i am the debate ;D But that's not the reason, anyone can make rules on debate and this is from other people suggestion as well. I just post what others suggest to me. Don't take it so bad, i know that you suck at debating but there's no need to be acting like a fool on this Thread as well smile
how old are you? cuzyou seem to think urr much older than u actually r. and for those of us hoo stink at debating, we think ur just nerdy show-offs
Nah I don't like Usher. And you're reported.
y is that?
You came into his thread, insulted him and then attempted to act like you're all that. I wonder why 


Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4846
Adding on to this... No sweeping generalizations or statements, seriously, I've gotten so tired of seeing this. Don't debate and then claim you are correct without understanding the topic/other person's argument/etc. If you don't know something, ask.  No "red roosters" as people like to call them. Don't try to lead the argument or topic away from something by bringing up an unrelated subject open for debate. 


Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12697

"Jack Mack" wrote:

No sweeping generalizations or statements, seriously, I've gotten so tired of seeing this. Don't debate and then claim you are correct without understanding the topic/other person's argument/etc. If you don't know something, ask.  No "red roosters" as people like to call them. Don't try to lead the argument or topic away from something by bringing up an unrelated subject open for debate. 
Okay. I just add your quote in there.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

awnser the question the person above you asks

To my beautiful girlfriend!

To my beautiful girlfriend!

To my beautiful girlfriend!

Describe the Person Above You in One Word