Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
StarStarStarStarStar
LOL

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar
I liked Rule 7

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
StarStarStarStarStar

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

I liked Rule 7
Yeah. I put that because that's the best post that actually people need to understand.

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
I am epic
I am epic
StarStarStarStarStar
I hate it when they fight while debating Great post btw

Part 1 of this GIF :P
Part 2 (and last one) of this GIF
My name is Emily and I like Pierce the Veil...

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
StarStarStarStarStar

"valleygirl3001" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"jdawg47" wrote:

So wait a sec  does this mean ure the king of debaters? u make the rules of debating now huh? i see..
Silly fool, i am the debate ;D But that's not the reason, anyone can make rules on debate and this is from other people suggestion as well. I just post what others suggest to me. Don't take it so bad, i know that you suck at debating but there's no need to be acting like a fool on this Thread as well smile
how old are you? cuzyou seem to think urr much older than u actually r. and for those of us hoo stink at debating, we think ur just nerdy show-offs
Nah I don't like Usher. And you're reported.

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
valleygirl3001
valleygirl3001
StarStarStar

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"valleygirl3001" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"jdawg47" wrote:

So wait a sec  does this mean ure the king of debaters? u make the rules of debating now huh? i see..
Silly fool, i am the debate ;D But that's not the reason, anyone can make rules on debate and this is from other people suggestion as well. I just post what others suggest to me. Don't take it so bad, i know that you suck at debating but there's no need to be acting like a fool on this Thread as well smile
how old are you? cuzyou seem to think urr much older than u actually r. and for those of us hoo stink at debating, we think ur just nerdy show-offs
y is that?

Christasia posted this comment. Visit her profile page for more...!

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
Totalitarianist Lock
Totalitarianist
StarStarStarStar

"valleygirl3001" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"valleygirl3001" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"jdawg47" wrote:

y is that?
Using other languages.

GOOOOOOOLLLLLLDDDDD

- Ron Paul

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar

"valleygirl3001" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"valleygirl3001" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"jdawg47" wrote:

y is that?
You came into his thread, insulted him and then attempted to act like you're all that. I wonder why 

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar
Adding on to this... No sweeping generalizations or statements, seriously, I've gotten so tired of seeing this. Don't debate and then claim you are correct without understanding the topic/other person's argument/etc. If you don't know something, ask.  No "red roosters" as people like to call them. Don't try to lead the argument or topic away from something by bringing up an unrelated subject open for debate. 

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jack Mack" wrote:

No sweeping generalizations or statements, seriously, I've gotten so tired of seeing this. Don't debate and then claim you are correct without understanding the topic/other person's argument/etc. If you don't know something, ask.  No "red roosters" as people like to call them. Don't try to lead the argument or topic away from something by bringing up an unrelated subject open for debate. 
Okay. I just add your quote in there.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

The Box Pt.2

The Box Pt.2

The Box Pt.2

Ask Jeffry the Turtle some questions

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos