Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
jdawg47
jdawg47
StarStarStarStar

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"jdawg47" wrote:

So wait a sec  does this mean ure the king of debaters? u make the rules of debating now huh? i see..
Silly fool, i am the debate ;D But that's not the reason, anyone can make rules on debate and this is from other people suggestion as well. I just post what others suggest to me. Don't take it so bad, i know that you suck at debating but there's no need to be acting like a fool on this Thread as well smile
 I obviously like to Question Authority  ppl say ure the one who makes the rules well i question tht . What makes u such a great debater? im curious

"I'm leaving with the wwe championship on July 17th, and hey who knows?Maybe ill go defend it in New Japan Pro Wrestling MAYBE I'll go back To Ring Of Honor Hey colt Cabana HowYa Doin Wink!"-Phil Brooks

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
Tenko
Tenko
StarStarStarStarStar

"jdawg47" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"jdawg47" wrote:

So wait a sec  does this mean ure the king of debaters? u make the rules of debating now huh? i see..
Silly fool, i am the debate ;D But that's not the reason, anyone can make rules on debate and this is from other people suggestion as well. I just post what others suggest to me. Don't take it so bad, i know that you suck at debating but there's no need to be acting like a fool on this Thread as well smile
 I obviously like to Question Authority  ppl say ure the one who makes the rules well i question tht . What makes u such a great debater? im curious
Just get out. Perhaps you should look at yourself, and count how many rules you've broken in the other thread. Just go and count every single one.

hit me more yuukarin (。ワ。)ハァァ

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
Tenko
Tenko
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jack Mack" wrote:

furthermore, that's the immaturity we're talking about here. honestly, I'm not really in the mood tonight for dealing with much more of this website and it's little things like this that are willing to set me off. if you cannot say anything mature or take it maturely, I kindly ask you to leave. we've had one to many good threads lost or gone down the drain do to immaturity. 
Nobody is really in a good mood today. That gay thread really sucked the life out of me, and I'm tired ...

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar

"jdawg47" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"jdawg47" wrote:

Ramones has proved to be able to keep a debate going and making the arguments stimulating and interesting to be apart of - I can vouch for that. It wouldn't be any different if myself, Tenko, Skittlez, Alexithymia, Zonkers! or anyone else made it. These are just general rules to know about debating. Honestly, I wouldn't care if someone who has never debated in their life made the same rules list. 

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
Tenko
Tenko
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm still questioning why people put me in the debater club. P: I frequently lose my temper and get threads locked; though I suppose that has to be a joint effort.

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar

"Tenko" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

furthermore, that's the immaturity we're talking about here. honestly, I'm not really in the mood tonight for dealing with much more of this website and it's little things like this that are willing to set me off. if you cannot say anything mature or take it maturely, I kindly ask you to leave. we've had one to many good threads lost or gone down the drain do to immaturity. 
Nobody is really in a good mood today. That gay thread really sucked the life out of me, and I'm tired ...
for me it's just been personal problems, and then the whole blow-up in the gay thread, among other things I've seen going on around this site. I'm glad their planning on adding some new boards, because I can honestly feel the life draining out of me returning to places like the debate section, or politics, or faith, or whatever and a good thread gets disrupted. I think tomorrow I'm just gonna rock a hoodie, sweatpants, some Nikes and just go into school early to get it done with. I don't feel like doing much else this whole week 

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
StarStarStarStarStar

"Tenko" wrote:

I'm still questioning why people put me in the debater club. P: I frequently lose my temper and get threads locked; though I suppose that has to be a joint effort.
That's because you're a good debater. You lost your temper because of immature people who can't debate and making it hard to debate You're a good debater and you prove that a lot of times.

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
Tenko
Tenko
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jack Mack" wrote:

"Tenko" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

for me it's just been personal problems, and then the whole blow-up in the gay thread, among other things I've seen going on around this site. I'm glad their planning on adding some new boards, because I can honestly feel the life draining out of me returning to places like the debate section, or politics, or faith, or whatever and a good thread gets disrupted. I think tomorrow I'm just gonna rock a hoodie, sweatpants, some Nikes and just go into school early to get it done with. I don't feel like doing much else this whole week 
I'll probably just ... I dunno, grind in some RPGs and sleep in all week. Nothing different from my recent years of life.

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
jdawg47
jdawg47
StarStarStarStar

"Tenko" wrote:

"jdawg47" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"jdawg47" wrote:

Just get out. Perhaps you should look at yourself, and count how many rules you've broken in the other thread. Just go and count every single one.
Hold on hold on hold on just one second here...  i understand mr. ramones has earned respect and right to make rules and list some things.  I dont give up in a debate.  Doesnt matter if im right.  Heck when im proven wrong thts what motivates meh too keep going.  Like right now all of u are tellin me to leave, which means i obviously am sayin somethin u dont like and use tha " O im just not in the mood tonight " excuse to bak u up

"I'm leaving with the wwe championship on July 17th, and hey who knows?Maybe ill go defend it in New Japan Pro Wrestling MAYBE I'll go back To Ring Of Honor Hey colt Cabana HowYa Doin Wink!"-Phil Brooks

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar

"jdawg47" wrote:

"Tenko" wrote:

"jdawg47" wrote:

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"jdawg47" wrote:

Hold on hold on hold on just one second here...  i understand mr. ramones has earned respect and right to make rules and list some things.  I dont give up in a debate.  Doesnt matter if im right.  Heck when im proven wrong thts what motivates meh too keep going.  Like right now all of u are tellin me to leave, which means i obviously am sayin somethin u dont like and use tha " O im just not in the mood tonight " excuse to bak u up
you have some kind of spunk, which I like. you remind me of me when I was younger. however, you don't seem to understand that just outright questioning "authority" as you put it, for general rules and etiquette in debating makes you look childish and immature. I honestly couldn't care less if you stay here, I'm just warning you now that none of us really feel in the mood to deal with much of anything. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

im alittle bit overweight and i cant fint ...

Cousin's getting married?

how much time it takes you to get ready

Nirvana

which musical instrumdnt is the coolest

TV Shows you like TV Shows you hate

latest videos