Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
Tenko
Tenko
StarStarStarStarStar

"jdawg47" wrote:

Hold on hold on hold on just one second here...  i understand mr. ramones has earned respect and right to make rules and list some things.  I dont give up in a debate.  Doesnt matter if im right.  Heck when im proven wrong thts what motivates meh too keep going.  Like right now all of u are tellin me to leave, which means i obviously am sayin somethin u dont like and use tha " O im just not in the mood tonight " excuse to bak u up
I'm one step away from really chewing you out, kid. Perhaps we have emotions and feelings, you know? We can feel like crap all we want. You get out now. Or else this'll probably get locked with my current mood.

hit me more yuukarin (。ワ。)ハァァ

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
jdawg47
jdawg47
StarStarStarStar

"Tenko" wrote:

"jdawg47" wrote:

Hold on hold on hold on just one second here...  i understand mr. ramones has earned respect and right to make rules and list some things.  I dont give up in a debate.  Doesnt matter if im right.  Heck when im proven wrong thts what motivates meh too keep going.  Like right now all of u are tellin me to leave, which means i obviously am sayin somethin u dont like and use tha " O im just not in the mood tonight " excuse to bak u up
I'm one step away from really chewing you out, kid. Perhaps we have emotions and feelings, you know? We can feel like crap all we want. You get out now. Or else this'll probably get locked with my current mood.
xD obviously im attacking those feelings and emotions dont ya think? its what i do best smile) im not saying i love too ruin ppls days i just LOVE debaating, im not saying im good at it or bad at it i just like to debate and apparently me debating sets ppl off, which i find very amusing Frustrated

"I'm leaving with the wwe championship on July 17th, and hey who knows?Maybe ill go defend it in New Japan Pro Wrestling MAYBE I'll go back To Ring Of Honor Hey colt Cabana HowYa Doin Wink!"-Phil Brooks

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
Tenko
Tenko
StarStarStarStarStar

"jdawg47" wrote:

Really i push ppls buttons in other words, i dont like to but when they get like this it gets to a point where i have to inorder to get em to listen to me , half the ppl ever listen to what i gotta say, they say its just stupid and silly, tht i have no right to speak my mind.  Ehh im not gunna go int o tht i just gnna get too ma point. When people loose their temper, ( Tenko ) it means what im saying is Right , like i said before lol and thts what i love, is when people get mad over whati i say to them  saying i dont know how to debate, sure tht might be true u never know i could be a debating legend, or a rookie, and yes im using ranks cuz apperantly Mr. Ramones over here likes to JUDge people on how good they can debate NOT  what there actually saying
1. That first paragraph makes no sense. Please spell correctly and not like an illiterate kid. 2. So, if I repeat "My hair is orange" until people get mad at me, does that mean I'm right? NO. My hair is still brown. 3. I'm friends with Ramones, and I've been around here longer than you, kid. You were the one getting butthurt in the other thread.

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm just going to bow out of this thread before anything else happens. -Tenko, I advise you to do the same.  I'll catch you tomorrow, maybe. If I feel like coming on here and not just going to sleep after school. 

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
Tenko
Tenko
StarStarStarStarStar

"jdawg47" wrote:

"Tenko" wrote:

"jdawg47" wrote:

xD obviously im attacking those feelings and emotions dont ya think? its what i do best smile) im not saying i love too ruin ppls days i just LOVE debaating, im not saying im good at it or bad at it i just like to debate and apparently me debating sets ppl off, which i find very amusing Frustrated
No, you being a complete IDIOT is what sets me off. Do I have to repeat myself a billion times to you people?

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
jdawg47
jdawg47
StarStarStarStar

"Jack Mack" wrote:

I'm just going to bow out of this thread before anything else happens. -Tenko, I advise you to do the same.  I'll catch you tomorrow, maybe. If I feel like coming on here and not just going to sleep after school. 
Awwww man see these ppl dont want ta hear wat i gotta say, i guess im not important,,,, O well.... smile

"I'm leaving with the wwe championship on July 17th, and hey who knows?Maybe ill go defend it in New Japan Pro Wrestling MAYBE I'll go back To Ring Of Honor Hey colt Cabana HowYa Doin Wink!"-Phil Brooks

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar
Actually I'll just say one last thing, because I like you so much jdawg. You're not a good debater, you're a good at being flame-bait. You honestly cannot win a debate by continuing to make people angry, I know, I used to try and do that. I'd come off as Mr. High and Mighty and poke fun and jab at people and wait for them to get so extremely pissed at me that I'd do what you're doing, be quiet and let them rage at you so you look like Mr. Innocent. All I've got to say is, that doesn't fly well around here, especially not in threads that have more than just debatable meaning to people but rather have emotional value to back them. In a few years I believe you have the potential to be a great debater, but as of now if you don't want to look like an immature kid I'd suggest staying out of debates until you can stop purposely trying to get people angry. 

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
macyismydog Lock
macyismydog
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"jdawg47" wrote:

So wait a sec does this mean ure the king of debaters? u make the rules of debating now huh? i see..
Silly fool, i am the debate ;D But that's not the reason, anyone can make rules on debate and this is from other people suggestion as well. I just post what others suggest to me. Don't take it so bad, i know that you suck at debating but there's no need to be acting like a fool on this Thread as well smile
^^

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar
getting angry doesn't show that people are weak. it shows they have strong emotional beliefs in what they want to debate which makes the debate so much more fun. if you can provide emotion to a debate, it becomes something new. what ramones meant about getting angry encompasses directly insulting people and bringing up things that do not have to do with the debate in an attempt to hurt someone. like I said before, it's only fun when you're winning, but when you're on the losing side it's not good. ever. 

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
macyismydog Lock
macyismydog
StarStarStarStarStar

"jdawg47" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

Actually I'll just say one last thing, because I like you so much jdawg. You're not a good debater, you're a good at being flame-bait. You honestly cannot win a debate by continuing to make people angry, I know, I used to try and do that. I'd come off as Mr. High and Mighty and poke fun and jab at people and wait for them to get so extremely pissed at me that I'd do what you're doing, be quiet and let them rage at you so you look like Mr. Innocent. All I've got to say is, that doesn't fly well around here, especially not in threads that have more than just debatable meaning to people but rather have emotional value to back them. In a few years I believe you have the potential to be a great debater, but as of now if you don't want to look like an immature kid I'd suggest staying out of debates until you can stop purposely trying to get people angry.
Noo please stay cuz i have a reasoning behind me getting ppl angry. Number 1 its really fun lolz jk smile number 1 When eople get mad, it shows how weak they are , it breaks rule number 2 smile this might be hard to beleive but ive been in PLENTY of debates, not on here but in real life so i kinda know how to debate just not properly when it comes to typing, i find it much harder to say what i really mean in typing than it is to say it in voice. My point is i wuld be much more fun to debate with in person rathr then on here smile
Making people mad to show their weakness and breaking the rules in debates do not get you very far. I know from past experience.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Potato the cat

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

latest videos