Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
jdawg47
jdawg47
StarStarStarStar

"Jack Mack" wrote:

But there is, there are proper rules to debating. It's like we're going around and around on a merry-go-round because I feel that my conversation has gotten nowhere with you. Debates are meant to be stimulating events and can only work if both parties in a debate adhere to general rules and etiquette. 
Ill rephrase it if ure confused Debate- 2 parties come together with 2 completly different opinions right? So let me define Opinion Opinion- A persons personal beleif or thought etc..and cant be right or wrong Now the way u adress it is important like for Example I say  Red is the Best color in the world.  Thts not a fact now is it? someones gunna say sumthin bout tht  lets say they do No  Blue is the best color in the world!!!  Now tell me , Was i wrong/right by saying i  think red wuz the best color in the world? or did i simply " say it the wroong way?" Or did i say it in a way tht made ppl go nutz and make the thread get locked??? No i didnt!!!

"I'm leaving with the wwe championship on July 17th, and hey who knows?Maybe ill go defend it in New Japan Pro Wrestling MAYBE I'll go back To Ring Of Honor Hey colt Cabana HowYa Doin Wink!"-Phil Brooks

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
jdawg47
jdawg47
StarStarStarStar

"macyismydog" wrote:

"jdawg47" wrote:

"macyismydog" wrote:

"jdawg47" wrote:

"macyismydog" wrote:

"jdawg47" wrote:

"Jack Mack" wrote:

Actually I'll just say one last thing, because I like you so much jdawg. You're not a good debater, you're a good at being flame-bait. You honestly cannot win a debate by continuing to make people angry, I know, I used to try and do that. I'd come off as Mr. High and Mighty and poke fun and jab at people and wait for them to get so extremely pissed at me that I'd do what you're doing, be quiet and let them rage at you so you look like Mr. Innocent. All I've got to say is, that doesn't fly well around here, especially not in threads that have more than just debatable meaning to people but rather have emotional value to back them. In a few years I believe you have the potential to be a great debater, but as of now if you don't want to look like an immature kid I'd suggest staying out of debates until you can stop purposely trying to get people angry.
Noo please stay cuz i have a reasoning behind me getting ppl angry. Number 1 its really fun lolz jk smile number 1 When eople get mad, it shows how weak they are , it breaks rule number 2 smile this might be hard to beleive but ive been in PLENTY of debates, not on here but in real life so i kinda know how to debate just not properly when it comes to typing, i find it much harder to say what i really mean in typing than it is to say it in voice. My point is i wuld be much more fun to debate with in person rathr then on here smile
Making people mad to show their weakness and breaking the rules in debates do not get you very far. I know from past experience.
O and btw guys i just realized something,,, about Rule number 2 He stated , Dont get mad or irritated at the other persons opinion, cuz it will show u dont know how too debate,. So if i get mad in a debate it will show i cant debate. ( btw i dont know if u have noticed this but i havent broken tht rule at all smile ) anyways if i get or show anger, i cant debate. Well Mr. Ramones what happnes if i Show Happiness? OR smile? what idf i smile alot during a debate? does tht mean i cant debate??? Embarrassed?
I think what JiMi said was right. Here is how I see it anyway. If you try to make somebody upset or angry in a debate to get them to show their weakness and/or going off subject doing it, those people can't debate. It's not a real debate if your doing this because it gets the debate nowhere except being locked my Jr.Mods.
Theres alot of things i dont understand about authority and how people think they can use it. Anyways about debating i nev said im good at debating, btw did i ever even say i WANTED to be good at debating? maybe i just like to debate for fun, And btw PPL need too understand this! There is NO RIGHT OR WRONG WAY of debating, sorry i put tht i caps too make it bigger [img]../../../../../images/emoticons/smile.gif[/img] im not angry [img]../../../../../images/emoticons/smile.gif[/img] so the rulese for debating is pointless, cuz not matter what ppl say i am gunna debate the way i debate cuz like i said Debating, is really defined as "putting ure Opinion in the pot",I mean U cant Put ure opinion in the pot Wrongly, tht doesnt even make any senseSame for u cant put ure opinion in the pot RightlyI say this cuz the Rules for debating is basically saying " There is a right way t o debat and a wrong way to debate" When honeslty THERE ISNT [img]../../../../../images/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
Wrong way to debate, Right way to debate. There's a major difference.
THERE IS NO  RIGHT OR WRONG WAY TO DEBATE  is my main point smile so how is there difference when it doesnt exist? I

"I'm leaving with the wwe championship on July 17th, and hey who knows?Maybe ill go defend it in New Japan Pro Wrestling MAYBE I'll go back To Ring Of Honor Hey colt Cabana HowYa Doin Wink!"-Phil Brooks

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
Tenko
Tenko
StarStarStarStarStar
There's no right or wrong way. It's all opinion. Jack has a different opinion than Ramones. You said you hated Rammy's rules, but when they support you you run back to them like a baby. But once again, I repeat, there is no right or wrong way.  I'm back, by the way.

hit me more yuukarin (。ワ。)ハァァ

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
jdawg47
jdawg47
StarStarStarStar
You know its really Funny how we are Debating over  Quote on quote " The Right or wrong way to debate" LOL

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
jdawg47
jdawg47
StarStarStarStar

"Tenko" wrote:

There's no right or wrong way. It's all opinion. Jack has a different opinion than Ramones. You said you hated Rammy's rules, but when they support you you run back to them like a baby. But once again, I repeat, there is no right or wrong way.  I'm back, by the way.
THATS WHAT I JUST SAID TENKO smile)))) xD

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
Tenko
Tenko
StarStarStarStarStar

"jdawg47" wrote:

THERE IS NO  RIGHT OR WRONG WAY TO DEBATE  is my main point smile so how is there difference when it doesnt exist? I
For once, I half agree. However, there are rules here for debating, other than Ramones'. And that would just be the main KW rules, so ... it's not that constricting.

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
-Melodia- Lock
-Melodia-
StarStarStarStar
That was decent. I know that it will help me and my debating. I'm don't always debate but I give it a go sometimes. I needed to learn more about it, thank you for making this JiMi.

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
Tenko
Tenko
StarStarStarStarStar

"jdawg47" wrote:

"Tenko" wrote:

THATS WHAT I JUST SAID TENKO smile)))) xD
I was typing it before I saw your post. orz

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar
I understand what you're saying. It's you that doesn't get it. We cannot advance anywhere without rules and guidelines. I know, you're a teenager, "F the police!" "Rules suck!" I understand, I've been there, ok? But society needs rules and guidelines, just as debates do. People do have emotions and especially on a Kids website, where a debate as simple as "Best color" comes into play and can cause a major flame-war.  I'm not telling you how to debate I'm telling you what you should do when debating. That's it.  tl;dr, rules are needed and these are them. Adhere to them or suffer the consequences. That's all I'm going to say about that. I'm out. I just want to thank you though, since now I probably won't be sleeping tonight. So I appreciate keeping me up for a pointless argument that got us nowhere. 

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
macyismydog Lock
macyismydog
StarStarStarStarStar

"Tenko" wrote:

There's no right or wrong way. It's all opinion. Jack has a different opinion than Ramones. You said you hated Rammy's rules, but when they support you you run back to them like a baby. But once again, I repeat, there is no right or wrong way. I'm back, by the way.
Yes. You are right. This is what I mean. There isn't completly a right or wrong way to debate, it just how you debate. If your debate is completely pointless and off-topic, it's not an intelligent debate. ( I'll say intelligent )

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

new here

Describe kidzworld in 1 word

speak about the above user

latest videos