Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
jdawg47
jdawg47
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 444

"Tenko" wrote:

"jdawg47" wrote:

"Tenko" wrote:

There's no right or wrong way. It's all opinion. Jack has a different opinion than Ramones. You said you hated Rammy's rules, but when they support you you run back to them like a baby. But once again, I repeat, there is no right or wrong way.  I'm back, by the way.
THATS WHAT I JUST SAID TENKO smile)))) xD
I was typing it before I saw your post. orz
lolz kk smile see at least someone agrees wuth me thtd really sll i need is 1 person smile

"I'm leaving with the wwe championship on July 17th, and hey who knows?Maybe ill go defend it in New Japan Pro Wrestling MAYBE I'll go back To Ring Of Honor Hey colt Cabana HowYa Doin Wink!"-Phil Brooks


Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
jdawg47
jdawg47
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 444

"macyismydog" wrote:

"Tenko" wrote:

There's no right or wrong way. It's all opinion. Jack has a different opinion than Ramones. You said you hated Rammy's rules, but when they support you you run back to them like a baby. But once again, I repeat, there is no right or wrong way. I'm back, by the way.
Yes. You are right. This is what I mean. There isn't completly a right or wrong way to debate, it just how you debate. If your debate is completely pointless and off-topic, it's not an intelligent debate. ( I'll say intelligent )
O so i dont get credit for pointing that out Macy? * turns away* Fine! xD smile

"I'm leaving with the wwe championship on July 17th, and hey who knows?Maybe ill go defend it in New Japan Pro Wrestling MAYBE I'll go back To Ring Of Honor Hey colt Cabana HowYa Doin Wink!"-Phil Brooks


Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
jdawg47
jdawg47
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 444

"Tenko" wrote:

"jdawg47" wrote:

THERE IS NO  RIGHT OR WRONG WAY TO DEBATE  is my main point smile so how is there difference when it doesnt exist? I
For once, I half agree. However, there are rules here for debating, other than Ramones'. And that would just be the main KW rules, so ... it's not that constricting.
I tottaly agree of course, its there site lol i mean u cant just go Run into a debate u have no idea  what there talking about and just start cursin ur but off just cuz u think " Ur contributing too the debate" smile) lol

"I'm leaving with the wwe championship on July 17th, and hey who knows?Maybe ill go defend it in New Japan Pro Wrestling MAYBE I'll go back To Ring Of Honor Hey colt Cabana HowYa Doin Wink!"-Phil Brooks


Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
macyismydog Lock
macyismydog
Member since:
March, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1136

"jdawg47" wrote:

"macyismydog" wrote:

"Tenko" wrote:

There's no right or wrong way. It's all opinion. Jack has a different opinion than Ramones. You said you hated Rammy's rules, but when they support you you run back to them like a baby. But once again, I repeat, there is no right or wrong way. I'm back, by the way.
Yes. You are right. This is what I mean. There isn't completly a right or wrong way to debate, it just how you debate. If your debate is completely pointless and off-topic, it's not an intelligent debate. ( I'll say intelligent )
O so i dont get credit for pointing that out Macy? * turns away* Fine! xD smile
Sorry. Yes I do give you and Tenko credit for pointing this out. And my name is not Macy. Macy is my Pitt Bull. My name is Karri.

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
jdawg47
jdawg47
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 444

"macyismydog" wrote:

"jdawg47" wrote:

"macyismydog" wrote:

"Tenko" wrote:

There's no right or wrong way. It's all opinion. Jack has a different opinion than Ramones. You said you hated Rammy's rules, but when they support you you run back to them like a baby. But once again, I repeat, there is no right or wrong way. I'm back, by the way.
Yes. You are right. This is what I mean. There isn't completly a right or wrong way to debate, it just how you debate. If your debate is completely pointless and off-topic, it's not an intelligent debate. ( I'll say intelligent )
O so i dont get credit for pointing that out Macy? * turns away* Fine! xD smile
Sorry. Yes I do give you and Tenko credit for pointing this out. And my name is not Macy. Macy is my Pitt Bull. My name is Karri.
 its ok i wuz joking anywayz smile and oops ma bad Karri lol

"I'm leaving with the wwe championship on July 17th, and hey who knows?Maybe ill go defend it in New Japan Pro Wrestling MAYBE I'll go back To Ring Of Honor Hey colt Cabana HowYa Doin Wink!"-Phil Brooks


Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
jdawg47
jdawg47
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 444
Ha look at this i love doing this it makes my board posts go up like crazy smile

"I'm leaving with the wwe championship on July 17th, and hey who knows?Maybe ill go defend it in New Japan Pro Wrestling MAYBE I'll go back To Ring Of Honor Hey colt Cabana HowYa Doin Wink!"-Phil Brooks


Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
jdawg47
jdawg47
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 444
Anways im out forthe night had fun gnight Kw!

"I'm leaving with the wwe championship on July 17th, and hey who knows?Maybe ill go defend it in New Japan Pro Wrestling MAYBE I'll go back To Ring Of Honor Hey colt Cabana HowYa Doin Wink!"-Phil Brooks


Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
Zonkers! Lock
Zonkers!
Member since:
December, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6734

"Jack Mack" wrote:

Actually I'll just say one last thing, because I like you so much jdawg. You're not a good debater, you're a good at being flame-bait. You honestly cannot win a debate by continuing to make people angry, I know, I used to try and do that. I'd come off as Mr. High and Mighty and poke fun and jab at people and wait for them to get so extremely pissed at me that I'd do what you're doing, be quiet and let them rage at you so you look like Mr. Innocent.
So you are that same J Mack, I thought someone was impersonating him. I always thought you wanted to be proof when you grew up. Glad that didn't work out.

Yaoi Siggy
Signature By: Azmaria Thankees!

((_̅ _̅(_̅C_̅r_̅a_̅y_̅o_̅l__̅̅a_̅( _̅̅(>

Stupid wikiots!

DON'T EVEN THINK OF SENDING ME A FRIEND REQUEST!

My life is an exclamation mark!


Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 39291
Great Thread JiMi. [:

unicorns and rainbows. x3


Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
-LyndseyEatsRainbows-
-LyndseyEatsRainbows-
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2558
This was a great idea for a thread. Lots of idiots has absalutley no idea how to debate -.-

Oh, Sheldon (:


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

weirdo land

weirdo land

weirdo land

weirdo land

weirdo land

latest videos