Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
discord
discord
Member since:
October, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 526
swearing doesn't mean that you're mad.  It just means you want to get a point across but otherwise, coolness thread dood

pony sig+2 body guards


Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12694

"-LyndseyEatsRainbows-" wrote:

This was a great idea for a thread. Lots of idiots has absalutley no idea how to debate -.-
True

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
-LyndseyEatsRainbows-
-LyndseyEatsRainbows-
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2558

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"-LyndseyEatsRainbows-" wrote:

This was a great idea for a thread. Lots of idiots has absalutley no idea how to debate -.-
True
Exactly.

Oh, Sheldon (:


Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
macyismydog Lock
macyismydog
Member since:
March, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1136

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"-LyndseyEatsRainbows-" wrote:

This was a great idea for a thread. Lots of idiots has absalutley no idea how to debate -.-
True
By the way, sorry for all the bad debates JiMi. I guess I didn't know how to debate. I'm going to try to get better at debating instead of fighting.

Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5881

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"jdawg47" wrote:

So wait a sec does this mean ure the king of debaters? u make the rules of debating now huh? i see..
Silly fool, i am the debate ;D But that's not the reason, anyone can make rules on debate and this is from other people suggestion as well. I just post what others suggest to me. Don't take it so bad, i know that you suck at debating but there's no need to be acting like a fool on this Thread as well smile

"-Ramones-" wrote:

"jdawg47" wrote:

So wait a sec does this mean ure the king of debaters? u make the rules of debating now huh? i see..
Silly fool, i am the debate ;D But that's not the reason, anyone can make rules on debate and this is from other people suggestion as well. I just post what others suggest to me. Don't take it so bad, i know that you suck at debating but there's no need to be acting like a fool on this Thread as well smile
That is not being very respectful to someone who does not know how to debate.


Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4846
Well after trying to reason with him for at least 3 pages and you get nowhere, you kinda resort to rudeness. 


Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
Team-Jake
Team-Jake
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 58
-clicks imaginary "Like" button- I agree with everything you posted...(I feel like if I call you JiMi, it'll be awkward o-o)

"Lies are the weeds that grow in one's garden. Honesty makes the flowers bloom."

"Breaking a heart is easy. Fixing it is what takes time and effort."

"My heart is like a drum; every time you touch me, it goes 'boom-boom-boom'."

☺♫♥


Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
discord
discord
Member since:
October, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 526

"Team-Jake" wrote:

-clicks imaginary "Like" button- I agree with everything you posted...(I feel like if I call you JiMi, it'll be awkward o-o)
it is awkwarrrd. that's what usernames are for

pony sig+2 body guards


Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5881
Oh ok then I very much like this post and I hope others (noobs) read it.


Rules Of Debating

Posted By:
Team-Jake
Team-Jake
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 58

"discord" wrote:

"Team-Jake" wrote:

-clicks imaginary "Like" button- I agree with everything you posted...(I feel like if I call you JiMi, it'll be awkward o-o)
it is awkwarrrd. that's what usernames are for
Oh, I feel even more awkward now. xD

"Lies are the weeds that grow in one's garden. Honesty makes the flowers bloom."

"Breaking a heart is easy. Fixing it is what takes time and effort."

"My heart is like a drum; every time you touch me, it goes 'boom-boom-boom'."

☺♫♥


play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

how do i delete a private message thread?

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

Not able to upload gif

My Beautiful Introduction

Introducing Me!

the name's bunny

latest videos