Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

How old should you be to start dating?

Posted By:
mathlover
mathlover
StarStar
well i say grade 7 cuz im ingrade 7 and just got my first bf i tink other grades rto young like my cuzin wasnt ready to date and she is in grade 7 with me and she didnt knw what she was doing and now she isprego but it all depends if u r muture and smart and know what ur doing cuz haveing a relationship at surtain ages can be very difficalt

i love u zayn

Posted By:
bigbatmanfan11
bigbatmanfan11
StarStar
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm 17 offical REAL dating for puppy luv 11

i am who iam 100% me! just me. u cant knock me down. all this hate and drama is killen me. i am me . unfinished perfection. i am only me. you can do anything. belive in yourself!!!! smile dont worry, be happy!!!!!! live life 2 the fullest. you cant have now back! this moment is important. u can make a impression. make it good.. pepole will look up 2 u

Posted By:
-ZeroHero- Lock
-ZeroHero-
StarStarStarStar
In here, You're only allowed to date once you finished high school or college and when you're mature enough to be aware of pros and cons of having a relationship.

I don't know, you can just put some quote in for me.
-Ann

Posted By:
mamacita bieber
mamacita bieber
StarStarStarStarStar
13+

Posted By:
EgyptianPrincess
EgyptianPrincess
StarStarStarStar
Real dating should start when your mature enough to handle a relationship and their consequences

✌ghada

Posted By:
RainbowRockstar
RainbowRockstar
StarStarStar
9 is WAY too young to start dating. I'm almost 13, and I think I'm still way too young to start dating. I think a good age to start dating is seventeen.

Need fashion advice? I'm the girl for you.
Need a BFF? Great cause I need one too!
Need money? I'm outta here.

Posted By:
bunnylovergirl02
bunnylovergirl02
StarStarStar

"mstery1100" wrote:

Depends on the maturity and how serious you are. But people really don't care about that they just want a boyfriend/girlfriend.
Totes true. I say 13 though I guess.

I Love bunnies and pigs and dogs!Plus seals! And sloths! I am totes friendly so friend me please! I also love music!

1 2 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

X-men: Days of Future Past.

Which version Teenage Dirtbag is better or...

Slap The Keyboard :p