×
Back left
Back right

How old should you be to start dating?

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
id have to say 12

Love Thy Neighbor as Thyself

Everyone is beautiful, special, and has a purpose in this world. Yes, even you


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

13+
Agree 

Thanks, Nimsajeay!

Deticated to: KW Cat Revolution
Join the KW Cat Revolution! *Meow*

-Tails_The_Prower


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
12...Nah 13-55  xD


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

12...Nah 13-55  xD
:3 mmmm.....i see! xD

Thanks, Nimsajeay!

Deticated to: KW Cat Revolution
Join the KW Cat Revolution! *Meow*

-Tails_The_Prower


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Will it don't really matter in middle school you really don't know wat love is that much so you'll go around and date ppl for a short time that's not always the case but it's mostly once you get to high school you should know wat it is and you'll be with some one much longer cuz your older and you know wat your feels want and you can think about a future maybe if it's the right one


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Tails_The_Prower" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

12...Nah 13-55 xD
:3 mmmm.....i see! xD
Or 0-0


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"Tails_The_Prower" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

12...Nah 13-55 xD
:3 mmmm.....i see! xD
Or 0-0
"Or? 0-0" What? O3O

Thanks, Nimsajeay!

Deticated to: KW Cat Revolution
Join the KW Cat Revolution! *Meow*

-Tails_The_Prower


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Tails_The_Prower" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"Tails_The_Prower" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

12...Nah 13-55 xD
:3 mmmm.....i see! xD
Or 0-0
"Or? 0-0" What? O3O
i mean 0 to 0 xP Maybe People Shouldnt Date at All. :3


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"Tails_The_Prower" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"Tails_The_Prower" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

12...Nah 13-55 xD
:3 mmmm.....i see! xD
Or 0-0
"Or? 0-0" What? O3O
i mean 0 to 0 xP Maybe People Shouldnt Date at All. :3
\ OOOOhhhhhhhhhhh 030 okai

Thanks, Nimsajeay!

Deticated to: KW Cat Revolution
Join the KW Cat Revolution! *Meow*

-Tails_The_Prower


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
13 or 14. I've never had a date, so it's irrelevant to me. >foreveralone

Adieu.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity