x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

← Previous 1
Posted By:
Dezarkle_1622138 Lock
Dezarkle_1622138
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9127
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
Basically, I want to see who's against it (so I can love and tolerate them), and who's for it. Debate away, but keep in mind, this is NOT a place to discuss how great the last episode was, etc. It's for the war between bronies and dem haters. Oh, and obviously, my opinion on it is: If you love to do something, and it makes you happy, you shouldn't be persecuted for it.

Adieu.


Posted By:
LukaMegurine_1906971 Lock
LukaMegurine_1906971
Member since:
September 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 11035
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
Love and Tolerance  c: I think that this show, has gotten rid of the barrier between girl shows and boy shows.  Though, I I wish that more people would give it a chance, even though its for 'girls' (Only TWO  two bronies in my school..sigh)

oh my god becky


Posted By:
ThunderChild_1971826 Lock
ThunderChild_1971826
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 77
StarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
Im neither a brony nor a hater. In my opinion, as long as people don't push MLP onto others, theres no reason not to let you enjoy the show. I personally don't find it very interesting, but that doesn't mean I oppose it.

Posted By:
Dezarkle_1622138 Lock
Dezarkle_1622138
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9127
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago

"ThunderChild" wrote:

Im neither a brony nor a hater. In my opinion, as long as people don't push MLP onto others, theres no reason not to let you enjoy the show. I personally don't find it very interesting, but that doesn't mean I oppose it.
I occasionally try to show people MLP, but if they tell me they don't like it that much, I'm not going to force them to like it.

Adieu.


Posted By:
Dezarkle_1622138 Lock
Dezarkle_1622138
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9127
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

Love and Tolerance  c: I think that this show, has gotten rid of the barrier between girl shows and boy shows.  Though, I I wish that more people would give it a chance, even though its for 'girls' (Only TWO  two bronies in my school..sigh)
I agree. And, that just means there's only two bronies that you know about.

Adieu.


Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4844
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
meh. it's a bandwagon type deal now...before there were legitimate people that actually watched it and then it became a "LOL BRONIES XDDDD" type deal. it got old. but I honestly don't care if you're a brony/pegasister/whatever else 


Posted By:
Pegapony
Pegapony
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 68
StarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
I will always be a brony and like mlp but i can only love and tolerate people who have actually seen an episode and then decided what they think. Some haters don't even watch the show and just assume its all about sparkles pink and... cupcakes *shudder*

dancing luna I don't know everything... Just most things :3

punctuation llama



Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"Pegapony" wrote:

I will always be a brony and like mlp but i can only love and tolerate people who have actually seen an episode and then decided what they think. Some haters don't even watch the show and just assume its all about sparkles pink and... cupcakes *shudder*

Good job bumping this thread.
Annyyywaaaays, I actually like the show, it kinda reminds me of shows like the Fairly Odd Parents, it actually has some good humor it, wouldn't consider myself a Brony though.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
Pegapony
Pegapony
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 68
StarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:



"Pegapony" wrote:


I will always be a brony and like mlp but i can only love and tolerate people who have actually seen an episode and then decided what they think. Some haters don't even watch the show and just assume its all about sparkles pink and... cupcakes *shudder*

Good job bumping this thread.
Annyyywaaaays, I actually like the show, it kinda reminds me of shows like the Fairly Odd Parents, it actually has some good humor it, wouldn't consider myself a Brony though.



Fair enough! just stay away from 'dem.... cupcakes *shudders* 

dancing luna I don't know everything... Just most things :3

punctuation llama



Posted By:
HannahBunneh_2488695 Lock
HannahBunneh_2488695
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 11
StarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
MLP:FiM is the best thing that's ever happened to me. And now that some bronies are here. Would you mind telling me if the movie that's supposed to come out on June 16, is real? Because I don't want to get excited for nothing.

← Previous 1

Latest Forum Posts

Last one to say "bored" wins! :p

The first word...

Throw anything at the user below

The yes and no game (Original)

It's a never ending game -moved

Lets all lie! -moved

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

last one to say 'summer" wins!

Girls Can Be Stronger Than Boys

Last One To Say Bubbles Wins!!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games