Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Debate

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar
Basically, I want to see who's against it (so I can love and tolerate them), and who's for it. Debate away, but keep in mind, this is NOT a place to discuss how great the last episode was, etc. It's for the war between bronies and dem haters. Oh, and obviously, my opinion on it is: If you love to do something, and it makes you happy, you shouldn't be persecuted for it.

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
Love and Tolerance  c: I think that this show, has gotten rid of the barrier between girl shows and boy shows.  Though, I I wish that more people would give it a chance, even though its for 'girls' (Only TWO  two bronies in my school..sigh)

YOU KNOW WHOS COOL? T3R3ZI PYROP3! H3H3 > : ]

Posted By:
ThunderChild
ThunderChild
StarStarStar
Im neither a brony nor a hater. In my opinion, as long as people don't push MLP onto others, theres no reason not to let you enjoy the show. I personally don't find it very interesting, but that doesn't mean I oppose it.

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar

"ThunderChild" wrote:

Im neither a brony nor a hater. In my opinion, as long as people don't push MLP onto others, theres no reason not to let you enjoy the show. I personally don't find it very interesting, but that doesn't mean I oppose it.
I occasionally try to show people MLP, but if they tell me they don't like it that much, I'm not going to force them to like it.

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

Love and Tolerance  c: I think that this show, has gotten rid of the barrier between girl shows and boy shows.  Though, I I wish that more people would give it a chance, even though its for 'girls' (Only TWO  two bronies in my school..sigh)
I agree. And, that just means there's only two bronies that you know about.

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar
meh. it's a bandwagon type deal now...before there were legitimate people that actually watched it and then it became a "LOL BRONIES XDDDD" type deal. it got old. but I honestly don't care if you're a brony/pegasister/whatever else 

Posted By:
Pegapony
Pegapony
StarStarStar
I will always be a brony and like mlp but i can only love and tolerate people who have actually seen an episode and then decided what they think. Some haters don't even watch the show and just assume its all about sparkles pink and... cupcakes *shudder*

dancing luna I don't know everything... Just most things :3

punctuation llama

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"Pegapony" wrote:

I will always be a brony and like mlp but i can only love and tolerate people who have actually seen an episode and then decided what they think. Some haters don't even watch the show and just assume its all about sparkles pink and... cupcakes *shudder*

Good job bumping this thread.
Annyyywaaaays, I actually like the show, it kinda reminds me of shows like the Fairly Odd Parents, it actually has some good humor it, wouldn't consider myself a Brony though.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
Pegapony
Pegapony
StarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"Pegapony" wrote:

Good job bumping this thread.
Annyyywaaaays, I actually like the show, it kinda reminds me of shows like the Fairly Odd Parents, it actually has some good humor it, wouldn't consider myself a Brony though.

Fair enough! just stay away from 'dem.... cupcakes *shudders* 

dancing luna I don't know everything... Just most things :3

punctuation llama

Posted By:
HannahBunneh
HannahBunneh
StarStar
MLP:FiM is the best thing that's ever happened to me. And now that some bronies are here. Would you mind telling me if the movie that's supposed to come out on June 16, is real? Because I don't want to get excited for nothing.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

What/How are you feeling right now?

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

The Beatles VS One Direction

Have you heard of 1D's new song?

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

latest videos