Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Abortion - Is it okay?

Posted By:
Princessdaze
Princessdaze
Star

"Classic_wonder" wrote:

I know a lot of people will hate me and disagree with me for saying this, but I believe, personally, if you don't agree with it don't get one. I think its a woman's choice, besides I think its better than not being able to afford the baby and it being unhealthy, or if you were abused and that resulted in a pregnancy.

Hellooooo

Abortion - Is it okay?

Posted By:
swaggforeva
swaggforeva
Star
Exactly. It all depends on circumstance. If you cant take care of it, you cant take car of it. And it takes a lot of time and money to adopt! And sometimes abortion can be the only real option. You don't know untill you have walked a mile in their shoes, you know? Its hard to say what is and isn't ok unless you know their life story...

Abortion - Is it okay?

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
StarStarStarStarStar

"TwistyKailey" wrote:

I don't see a board on this, but if there is one please let me know and I will take my thoughts there.  Anyways. I've had very mixed thoughts on this topic, and I am aware that for many people it is against their religion. Personally, I feel that in extreme cases, abortion is alright. Before anyone bashes me for saying this, just think about it. You're pregnant, and you're told that your baby is going to have a deadly disease. Or perhaps you have a disease that would make it unsafe to have the baby. In those types of cases, if abortion is the only option, I don't see what's wrong with it. Before you say it's killing a baby, we all know it is, but why would you give birth to the baby if it is just going to suffer and die anyways? It's like putting down an animal. You put your dog to sleep because it is suffering. That was probably a terrible comparison, no human is a dog, but you should get what I'm saying. I do not think abortion should be used as birth control. If you get pregnant and you did not want the pregnancy, that is your fault. There are ways to prevent pregnancy. If you honestly can not support the baby, there is always adoption. I know that in some cases that isn't the best option, but abortion isn't any better. So, your thoughts?
I disagree that it is killing a baby before five months. Until the fifth month, the fetus feels no pain and has no brain waves. It's just living, growing tissue.  I don't think abortion should be used as birth control either, but preventing legal abortions isn't going to stop that and will just cause more suffering. Educate people, instead. Why should we demand that a woman go through 9 months of suffering and the possibility that she'll grow attached to the baby when it is born, rather than painlessly stopping the fetus from ever becoming a person? 

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.

Abortion - Is it okay?

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
StarStarStarStarStar

"Triple G" wrote:

I don't think that abortions are okay. and i'm not saying that just because i'm a christian. if you don't want the kid or can't take care of him, put him up for adoption. there are so many couples that can't have their own kids. don't you think it's kind of a slap in the face to them; that we're trying to legallize abortions when they would give anything to be in your shoes? please take note that you are here because you parents didn't abort you when they had the chance.
No, I don't think it's a slap in the face to couples who want to have babies but can't. I don't think people should be forced to go through nine months of suffering, when they could painlessly end the pregnancy before the fifth month. You want to help those people that want to have babies? Work towards making artificial insemination more accessible, and adoptions easier for people who are qualified. That way, no one will suffer.  So what if my mom didn't abort me? If she had, I wouldn't have minded because I would have never suffered or known the difference. 

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Abortion - Is it okay?

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
StarStarStarStarStar

"xXloveyoohbooXx" wrote:

(A mother who has a 3 year old son and is pregnant-goes to see about an abortion) Woman:  Doctor I would like an abortion, I cant handle another kid Doctor:  Well how about this, I take your 3 year old kill him and you can keep the one in your stomach Woman: NO!!! ARE YOU CRAZY!!!! Doctor: no.Your basically doing the same thing to your unborn child. if you want to get rid of the thats unborn its the same thing as getting rid of the one thats been born.either way you would be murdering your child. This shows how wrong abortion is!!!! your basically killing your child!!! Dont do it!!! and whoever says you should is really,really,messed up.
Where did that imaginary doctor get his/her degree?  Fetuses before five months feel no pain and have no brainwaves. They are tissue, living, growing tissue. That's all. Killing tissue is not the same as killing a three year old. 

Abortion - Is it okay?

Posted By:
kathline
kathline
StarStarStarStarStar
It depends if you get 1 when the baby isn't in your stomach then that's fine but if you do it and the baby is IN your stomach then your murduring the baby.

Katie

Kidzworld board helper. Any questions comment me!

Did you eat my twinkie Gif. "Did you eat my last twinkie?"

"It was me sorry."
(My male rp character)

(My Rp person)

Abortion - Is it okay?

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
StarStarStarStarStar

"laylaboo" wrote:

no its not okay because think if your mom had an abortion with you yhu wuddnt be here wudd yhu so no its not right ur killin a unborn human being and thats very wrong no matta who say wat
If my mom had an abortion, I wouldn't be here. If my mom hadn't chosen to engage in certain activities, I wouldn't be here. If my mom had chosen to engage in those unspoken activities on a different month, I wouldn't be here, another egg/cell combination would. Would I care? No, because I'd never have been alive to know the difference. I would have felt no pain because my brainwaves would have never developed enough to allow me to care. Everything would be fine. 

Abortion - Is it okay?

Posted By:
lovelygal67
lovelygal67
StarStar
no its not okay. it can destroy ur womb 

h

Abortion - Is it okay?

Posted By:
Mennie-chan
Mennie-chan
StarStarStarStar
I honestly can't pick sides. But, you really shouldn't shun those who get a abortion because I am pretty sure that they are in enough pain already.

~I love socks~
BECAUSE.
BECAUSE.
. . .
I DON'T KNOW.

Abortion - Is it okay?

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
StarStarStarStarStar

"lovelygal67" wrote:

no its not okay. it can destroy ur womb
Who told you that? Illegal abortions can, which is why people should have access to legal abortions.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Childhood

Why isn't gum allowed in school?

How Old is Too Old?

Do you think Religion should be included i...

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

Who is MORE FEARLESS: Katniss or Bella?