Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"21inkiepielover" wrote:

Really? REALLY BAD! You can't start dating until you're 13.

I disagree.  I agree that it's bad, but not that you can't start dating until you're 13.  When you're ready, you're ready.  What about it you're 12 and a half?  I do think that nine is a bit too young, as most nine year-olds don't know what love is, and they can't really do anything without a parent, but it shouldn't be a rule that you can't start dating until you're 13.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
jordzapps_2502504 Lock
jordzapps_2502504
StarStarStarStar
it depends

Posted By:
Yanna122596_1919011 Lock
Yanna122596_1919011
StarStarStar
In certain cases, bad. All I know is I wasn't dating at 9 yrs old...Just saying

"I wish I could tell every young girl with an eating disorder, or has harmed herself in any way, that she is worthy of life and that her life has meaning. You can overcome and get through anything."

-Demi Lovato!!

Posted By:
Kaylamon
Kaylamon
StarStarStarStar
neither good or bad...TERRIBLE! it pisses me off to see little kids crying because their "boyfriend" or "girlfriend broke up with them! i am twelve, and i have never had a boyfriend, not even a crush ... i  think love is just stupid, because while you may be happy when they show their affection for you it kills you inside when you break up, and for a 9 year old to feel this way, and not understand it because of their youth is just terrible

What good are DREAMS if all you do is work? There's more to life than hitting the books, I hope you know~ Tamaki Suoh ( Ouran High School Hostclub)

Posted By:
jordzapps_2502504 Lock
jordzapps_2502504
StarStarStarStar
that's swearing!!

Posted By:
Kaylamon
Kaylamon
StarStarStarStar

"jordzapps" wrote:

that's swearing!!

well it wasn't dashed out, you can say pissed all you want in the comments and nobody cares 

What good are DREAMS if all you do is work? There's more to life than hitting the books, I hope you know~ Tamaki Suoh ( Ouran High School Hostclub)

Posted By:
jordzapps_2502504 Lock
jordzapps_2502504
StarStarStarStar
I even followed the rules

Posted By:
jordzapps_2502504 Lock
jordzapps_2502504
StarStarStarStar
I thought no swearing is allowed... yeah?

Posted By:
Justkeepswimming Lock
Justkeepswimming
StarStarStar
Jordzapps is right. That word is swearing...maybe forums has different filters but I think some of us would appreciate it if we could all just use clean language please

Posted By:
Kaylamon
Kaylamon
StarStarStarStar

"Justkeepswimming" wrote:

Jordzapps is right. That word is swearing...maybe forums has different filters but I think some of us would appreciate it if we could all just use clean language please

well... let's please get back to the topic... the rules about swearing have nothing to do with 9 year olds dating 

play online games

latest forum posts

Last one to say "Pizza" wins! :)

Our neverending story

Do you admire your pet ?

DATING ON KIDZWORLD AND SAFETY ON KIDZWORLD

What is your favorite season of the year? ...

Girls and Boys Names from A-Z

where are you from?

What is your favorite season of the year? ...

Whats your favorite dog breed?

Last one to say "Pizza" wins! :)

latest videos