Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

9 year olds dating: Good or Bad??

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"21inkiepielover" wrote:

Really? REALLY BAD! You can't start dating until you're 13.

I disagree.  I agree that it's bad, but not that you can't start dating until you're 13.  When you're ready, you're ready.  What about it you're 12 and a half?  I do think that nine is a bit too young, as most nine year-olds don't know what love is, and they can't really do anything without a parent, but it shouldn't be a rule that you can't start dating until you're 13.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
jordzapps
jordzapps
StarStarStarStar
it depends

Posted By:
Yanna122596
Yanna122596
StarStarStar
In certain cases, bad. All I know is I wasn't dating at 9 yrs old...Just saying

"I wish I could tell every young girl with an eating disorder, or has harmed herself in any way, that she is worthy of life and that her life has meaning. You can overcome and get through anything."

-Demi Lovato!!

Posted By:
Kaylamon
Kaylamon
StarStarStarStar
neither good or bad...TERRIBLE! it pisses me off to see little kids crying because their "boyfriend" or "girlfriend broke up with them! i am twelve, and i have never had a boyfriend, not even a crush ... i  think love is just stupid, because while you may be happy when they show their affection for you it kills you inside when you break up, and for a 9 year old to feel this way, and not understand it because of their youth is just terrible

What good are DREAMS if all you do is work? There's more to life than hitting the books, I hope you know~ Tamaki Suoh ( Ouran High School Hostclub)

Posted By:
jordzapps
jordzapps
StarStarStarStar
that's swearing!!

Posted By:
Kaylamon
Kaylamon
StarStarStarStar

"jordzapps" wrote:

that's swearing!!

well it wasn't dashed out, you can say pissed all you want in the comments and nobody cares 

What good are DREAMS if all you do is work? There's more to life than hitting the books, I hope you know~ Tamaki Suoh ( Ouran High School Hostclub)

Posted By:
jordzapps
jordzapps
StarStarStarStar
I even followed the rules

Posted By:
jordzapps
jordzapps
StarStarStarStar
I thought no swearing is allowed... yeah?

Posted By:
Justkeepswimming Lock
Justkeepswimming
StarStarStar
Jordzapps is right. That word is swearing...maybe forums has different filters but I think some of us would appreciate it if we could all just use clean language please

Posted By:
Kaylamon
Kaylamon
StarStarStarStar

"Justkeepswimming" wrote:

Jordzapps is right. That word is swearing...maybe forums has different filters but I think some of us would appreciate it if we could all just use clean language please

well... let's please get back to the topic... the rules about swearing have nothing to do with 9 year olds dating 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Petition for Israel

We the Kidz

favorite bunny

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

wild Jesse J

We the Kidz

latest videos