x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
aimeelovesyou_2066622 Lock
aimeelovesyou_2066622
Member since:
March, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 88
StarStarStar
i dont think its good or bad, its not like it will be a serious relationship...

Posted By:
Lottie_Rocks
Lottie_Rocks
Member since:
June, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 520
StarStarStarStar
Bad because they are too young to date!!

RIP KAT


Posted By:
aimeelovesyou_2066622 Lock
aimeelovesyou_2066622
Member since:
March, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 88
StarStarStar

"Lottie_Rocks" wrote:

Bad because they are too young to date!!
it wouldnt be serious tho, so i dont see why its bad

Posted By:
scn71402_1900221 Lock
scn71402_1900221
Member since:
September, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1019
StarStarStarStarStar
I just want to say you that love is for all ages, but calling the boy/girl you love boyfriend/girlfriend is way too weird for 9 year olds. Naturally, it IS weird even for 14 year olds.

The hate can't die by hate, but only with love (Buddha)


Posted By:
MillieForever Lock
MillieForever
Member since:
March, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 93
StarStarStar

"aimeelovesyou" wrote:

"Lottie_Rocks" wrote:

Bad because they are too young to date!!
it wouldnt be serious tho, so i dont see why its bad
I agree!:3

Posted By:
Lottie_Rocks
Lottie_Rocks
Member since:
June, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 520
StarStarStarStar

"aimeelovesyou" wrote:

"Lottie_Rocks" wrote:

Bad because they are too young to date!!
it wouldnt be serious tho, so i dont see why its bad
Yeah? Well no one knows what might happen. They could be up doing you know what 'till stupid 'o' clock in the morning!!

RIP KAT


Posted By:
aimeelovesyou_2066622 Lock
aimeelovesyou_2066622
Member since:
March, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 88
StarStarStar

"Lottie_Rocks" wrote:

"aimeelovesyou" wrote:

"Lottie_Rocks" wrote:

Bad because they are too young to date!!
it wouldnt be serious tho, so i dont see why its bad
Yeah? Well no one knows what might happen. They could be up doing you know what 'till stupid 'o' clock in the morning!!
there 9!! they would be doing that at there age

Posted By:
Lottie_Rocks
Lottie_Rocks
Member since:
June, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 520
StarStarStarStar

"aimeelovesyou" wrote:

"Lottie_Rocks" wrote:

"aimeelovesyou" wrote:

"Lottie_Rocks" wrote:

Bad because they are too young to date!!
it wouldnt be serious tho, so i dont see why its bad
Yeah? Well no one knows what might happen. They could be up doing you know what 'till stupid 'o' clock in the morning!!
there 9!! they would be doing that at there age
Oh yeah.

RIP KAT


Posted By:
aimeelovesyou_2066622 Lock
aimeelovesyou_2066622
Member since:
March, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 88
StarStarStar

"Lottie_Rocks" wrote:

"aimeelovesyou" wrote:

"Lottie_Rocks" wrote:

"aimeelovesyou" wrote:

"Lottie_Rocks" wrote:

Bad because they are too young to date!!
it wouldnt be serious tho, so i dont see why its bad
Yeah? Well no one knows what might happen. They could be up doing you know what 'till stupid 'o' clock in the morning!!
there 9!! they would be doing that at there age
Oh yeah.
yeahh ^.^

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December, 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52066
StarStarStarStarStar

"aimeelovesyou" wrote:

i dont think its good or bad, its not like it will be a serious relationship...
^^


latest forum posts

Hey! Tell me how many pets you have, the a...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

The last song you heard describes your lif...

ThE WoRd GaMe

The last song you heard describes your lif...

ThE WoRd GaMe

The last song you heard describes your lif...

What Song are You Addicted to Right Now?

What Song are You Addicted to Right Now?

What Song are You Addicted to Right Now?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games