Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
Dezarkle_1622138 Lock
Dezarkle_1622138
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9127
If I knew one personally, I'm sure I'd constantly tell her that it was a terrible idea, and just be overall disappointed.

Mainly because it is a terrible and disappointing idea.

Adieu.


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"Dezarkle" wrote:

If I knew one personally, I'm sure I'd constantly tell her that it was a terrible idea, and just be overall disappointed.


Mainly because it is a terrible and disappointing idea.


But what if it wasn't intention?


Posted By:
-lka_2375201 Lock
-lka_2375201
Member since:
January, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 135

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

They made a mistake. But that does not mean that you have to judge them just like that. Because everyone has flaws and tends to make wrong things. I'm not saying that their actions were good, but we must be very careful before making things because we don't know their pasts.


Being pregnant while you're still a teenager is a mistake? Why? I think if we looked a bit more into the past generations we'll find that many people used to marry in an early age. Try to ask old people around you. 

My opinions is right has the possibility of being wrong, and your opinion is wrong has the possibility of being right.


Posted By:
Dezarkle_1622138 Lock
Dezarkle_1622138
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9127

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"Dezarkle" wrote:


If I knew one personally, I'm sure I'd constantly tell her that it was a terrible idea, and just be overall disappointed.



Mainly because it is a terrible and disappointing idea.


But what if it wasn't intention?


Unintentionally is understandable. Intentionally less so.

Of course I wouldn't hate on them for something that wasn't their fault.

Adieu.


Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 572

"-lka" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


They made a mistake. But that does not mean that you have to judge them just like that. Because everyone has flaws and tends to make wrong things. I'm not saying that their actions were good, but we must be very careful before making things because we don't know their pasts.


Being pregnant while you're still a teenager is a mistake? Why? I think if we looked a bit more into the past generations we'll find that many people used to marry in an early age. Try to ask old people around you. 


I think the assumption here is that it's a teenager becoming a mother to another teenager, where the problem is the inability to support each other financially, and being emotionally immature when compared to two adults getting married and having children. A 15 year old getting married to a 30 year old with money is a little different. 

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"-lka" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


They made a mistake. But that does not mean that you have to judge them just like that. Because everyone has flaws and tends to make wrong things. I'm not saying that their actions were good, but we must be very careful before making things because we don't know their pasts.


Being pregnant while you're still a teenager is a mistake? Why? I think if we looked a bit more into the past generations we'll find that many people used to marry in an early age. Try to ask old people around you. 


Yes it is. (Oh, in early marriage is different from what I'm saying). Because first of all, we're just  kids. We're dependent to our parents. We don't work, they work. They make money, not us. Second, I don't know if it is true(I'm trying searching it), but they say that early pregnancy can cause cancer.

You know it's a big sacrifice when you're pregnant, because you have to quit school just to take care of your baby.

Sorry for the incomplete thoughts there.  I'm not much in the mood right now. I can explain better than this one.



Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"-Zachary-" wrote:



"-lka" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:




They made a mistake. But that does not mean that you have to judge them just like that. Because everyone has flaws and tends to make wrong things. I'm not saying that their actions were good, but we must be very careful before making things because we don't know their pasts.


Being pregnant while you're still a teenager is a mistake? Why? I think if we looked a bit more into the past generations we'll find that many people used to marry in an early age. Try to ask old people around you. 


I think the assumption here is that it's a teenager becoming a mother to another teenager, where the problem is the inability to support each other financially, and being emotionally immature when compared to two adults getting married and having children. A 15 year old getting married to a 30 year old with money is a little different. 


^^
That's what he said.



Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"Dezarkle" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"Dezarkle" wrote:




If I knew one personally, I'm sure I'd constantly tell her that it was a terrible idea, and just be overall disappointed.




Mainly because it is a terrible and disappointing idea.


But what if it wasn't intention?


Unintentionally is understandable. Intentionally less so.

Of course I wouldn't hate on them for something that wasn't their fault.


Oh, good.


Posted By:
Dezarkle_1622138 Lock
Dezarkle_1622138
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9127
Basically, a teenager is unprepared to have a child. Physically, emotionally, and financially.

Choosing to have one is just asking for problems by the bucketful.

Adieu.


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"Dezarkle" wrote:

Basically, a teenager is unprepared to have a child. Physically, emotionally, and financially.


Choosing to have one is just asking for problems by the bucketful.


Exactly. We're just dependent to our parents, who work hard just for us to have a good foundation.
My opinion awhile ago is also same to this one. 


play online games

latest forum posts

help

Depression

Depression

Depression

Meet New Friends! See Your Recommended Fri...

What song is stuck in your head?

Milk first or cereal first?

Lyrics to cool songs!

Listening To Music

What song is stuck in your head?

latest videos