Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

About to become one myself and it's really stupid of me to judge them myself.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:

Thumb

I do judge teen mothers. If a teen gets pregnant by accident, then that makes them stupid and if a teen is willing to have a kid it makes them even stupider. Why? You're most likely going to be parenting the child on your own, as the father wont be interested and the parents will probably be ashamed of you. You won't be able to care for a child and attend school, so education and future work would be out the window. You'd have no way of caring for the child, as you'd have no money to look after it. So basically a teen mother would either have no choice but to give it up, or not get pregnant in the first place. 

Posted By:

Thumb

";melancholybird." wrote:

I do judge teen mothers. If a teen gets pregnant by accident, then that makes them stupid and if a teen is willing to have a kid it makes them even stupider. Why? You're most likely going to be parenting the child on your own, as the father wont be interested and the parents will probably be ashamed of you. You won't be able to care for a child and attend school, so education and future work would be out the window. You'd have no way of caring for the child, as you'd have no money to look after it. So basically a teen mother would either have no choice but to give it up, or not get pregnant in the first place. 

I agree with you.
But I have one question: You said if a teen gets pregnant by accident, that makes them stupid. Why do you say so?
For example, a teen gets pregnant because of malicious act of her father. Of course she can't fight back. She have a threat from him that if she tell it to her mother or police, he will kill her.
So what's the stupidity of that teenager?

Posted By:

Thumb

"Punkie9902" wrote:

Why? Whats to judge about? It was quite likely they were raped. It doesn't make it their fault!

And if they chose to, it's their problem. Maybe its their culture, or they did it by mistake?

Do not judge. I wouldn't if I were you.

Quite likely that they were raped? Try saying that when you live in England, haha.
So many girls in my year and below are pregnant. It's hard not to judge, it's just a natural thing and I'll admit to doing it. The thing is, the girls in my year are doing it on purpose and they're doing it whilst they're in education. It's hard not to judge.

Posted By:

Thumb

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

I agree with you.
But I have one question: You said if a teen gets pregnant by accident, that makes them stupid. Why do you say so?
For example, a teen gets pregnant because of malicious act of her father. Of course she can't fight back. She have a threat from him that if she tell it to her mother or police, he will kill her.

I think she means for example if a girl gets drauink at a house party and ends up having youknowwhat with some random guy. 

Posted By:

Thumb

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

"Punkie9902" wrote:

Why? Whats to judge about? It was quite likely they were raped. It doesn't make it their fault!

And if they chose to, it's their problem. Maybe its their culture, or they did it by mistake?

Do not judge. I wouldn't if I were you.

Quite likely that they were raped? Try saying that when you live in England, haha.
So many girls in my year and below are pregnant. It's hard not to judge, it's just a natural thing and I'll admit to doing it. The thing is, the girls in my year are doing it on purpose and they're doing it whilst they're in education. It's hard not to judge.

It's their intention, so it's hard not to judge.
But in my place, it's hard to judge.

Posted By:

Thumb

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

I agree with you.

I think she means for example if a girl gets drauink at a house party and ends up having youknowwhat with some random guy.#

Ahh okay. It's really an act of stupidity.
But what if for example her father abused her?

Posted By:

Thumb

Nice.Didn't you ever think that maybe thety had no choice?????They could have been raped for God's sake! Oh and by the way, thanks for calling me stupid. That makes me and all the other teens that are pregnant or have a child feel sooooo great about oursleves.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:

Thumb

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

I agree with you.

I think she means for example if a girl gets drauink at a house party and ends up having youknowwhat with some random guy.#

Ahh okay. It's really an act of stupidity.
But what if for example her father abused her?

Melissa and I weren't relating anything to raepe, that's not the case where we live. It's more stupid teens doing stupid things.  I won't judge if they get raped, it's not their fault.

Posted By:

Thumb

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

Nice.Didn't you ever think that maybe thety had no choice?????They could have been raped for God's sake! Oh and by the way, thanks for calling me stupid. That makes me and all the other teens that are pregnant or have a child feel sooooo great about oursleves.

You have a point.
Oh.
Ouch.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Relatable? Yes orNo? (Gamei... in Forum Games posted by ImagineOrdinary
--Crystal Hights-- School f... in School posted by XxRuby_PhoenixxX
Crystalization [Ask to join... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
♥A Miraculous Child♥ ATJ ♥... in General Roleplays posted by ThisNameWasStolen
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
awnser the question the per... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Home For the Strange ( for ... in Private Roleplay posted by ThatGayGuy
Know a good place to put my... in Random posted by smiggle0890
Rate the YouTube channel ab... in Forum Games posted by Itzmedacheese
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by James
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by James
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan