×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

Do you judge teen mothers?

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
About to become one myself and it's really stupid of me to judge them myself.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
I do judge teen mothers. If a teen gets pregnant by accident, then that makes them stupid and if a teen is willing to have a kid it makes them even stupider. Why? You're most likely going to be parenting the child on your own, as the father wont be interested and the parents will probably be ashamed of you. You won't be able to care for a child and attend school, so education and future work would be out the window. You'd have no way of caring for the child, as you'd have no money to look after it. So basically a teen mother would either have no choice but to give it up, or not get pregnant in the first place. 


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

";melancholybird." wrote:

I do judge teen mothers. If a teen gets pregnant by accident, then that makes them stupid and if a teen is willing to have a kid it makes them even stupider. Why? You're most likely going to be parenting the child on your own, as the father wont be interested and the parents will probably be ashamed of you. You won't be able to care for a child and attend school, so education and future work would be out the window. You'd have no way of caring for the child, as you'd have no money to look after it. So basically a teen mother would either have no choice but to give it up, or not get pregnant in the first place. 


I agree with you.
But I have one question: You said if a teen gets pregnant by accident, that makes them stupid. Why do you say so?
For example, a teen gets pregnant because of malicious act of her father. Of course she can't fight back. She have a threat from him that if she tell it to her mother or police, he will kill her.
So what's the stupidity of that teenager?


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Punkie9902" wrote:

Why? Whats to judge about? It was quite likely they were raped. It doesn't make it their fault!

And if they chose to, it's their problem. Maybe its their culture, or they did it by mistake?

Do not judge. I wouldn't if I were you.


Quite likely that they were raped? Try saying that when you live in England, haha.
So many girls in my year and below are pregnant. It's hard not to judge, it's just a natural thing and I'll admit to doing it. The thing is, the girls in my year are doing it on purpose and they're doing it whilst they're in education. It's hard not to judge.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef




"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:









";melancholybird." wrote:






I do judge teen mothers. If a teen gets pregnant by accident, then that makes them stupid and if a teen is willing to have a kid it makes them even stupider. Why? You're most likely going to be parenting the child on your own, as the father wont be interested and the parents will probably be ashamed of you. You won't be able to care for a child and attend school, so education and future work would be out the window. You'd have no way of caring for the child, as you'd have no money to look after it. So basically a teen mother would either have no choice but to give it up, or not get pregnant in the first place. 


I agree with you.
But I have one question: You said if a teen gets pregnant by accident, that makes them stupid. Why do you say so?
For example, a teen gets pregnant because of malicious act of her father. Of course she can't fight back. She have a threat from him that if she tell it to her mother or police, he will kill her.
So what's the stupidity of that teenager?


I think she means for example if a girl gets drauink at a house party and ends up having youknowwhat with some random guy. 


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:



"Punkie9902" wrote:


Why? Whats to judge about? It was quite likely they were raped. It doesn't make it their fault!


And if they chose to, it's their problem. Maybe its their culture, or they did it by mistake?


Do not judge. I wouldn't if I were you.


Quite likely that they were raped? Try saying that when you live in England, haha.
So many girls in my year and below are pregnant. It's hard not to judge, it's just a natural thing and I'll admit to doing it. The thing is, the girls in my year are doing it on purpose and they're doing it whilst they're in education. It's hard not to judge.


It's their intention, so it's hard not to judge.
But in my place, it's hard to judge.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:







"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:












";melancholybird." wrote:








I do judge teen mothers. If a teen gets pregnant by accident, then that makes them stupid and if a teen is willing to have a kid it makes them even stupider. Why? You're most likely going to be parenting the child on your own, as the father wont be interested and the parents will probably be ashamed of you. You won't be able to care for a child and attend school, so education and future work would be out the window. You'd have no way of caring for the child, as you'd have no money to look after it. So basically a teen mother would either have no choice but to give it up, or not get pregnant in the first place. 


I agree with you.
But I have one question: You said if a teen gets pregnant by accident, that makes them stupid. Why do you say so?
For example, a teen gets pregnant because of malicious act of her father. Of course she can't fight back. She have a threat from him that if she tell it to her mother or police, he will kill her.
So what's the stupidity of that teenager?


I think she means for example if a girl gets drauink at a house party and ends up having youknowwhat with some random guy.#


Ahh okay. It's really an act of stupidity.
But what if for example her father abused her?


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

";melancholybird." wrote:

I do judge teen mothers. If a teen gets pregnant by accident, then that makes them stupid and if a teen is willing to have a kid it makes them even stupider. Why? You're most likely going to be parenting the child on your own, as the father wont be interested and the parents will probably be ashamed of you. You won't be able to care for a child and attend school, so education and future work would be out the window. You'd have no way of caring for the child, as you'd have no money to look after it. So basically a teen mother would either have no choice but to give it up, or not get pregnant in the first place. 




Nice.Didn't you ever think that maybe thety had no choice?????They could have been raped for God's sake! Oh and by the way, thanks for calling me stupid. That makes me and all the other teens that are pregnant or have a child feel sooooo great about oursleves.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef


"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"HeyThereImJames" wrote:













"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


















";melancholybird." wrote:












I do judge teen mothers. If a teen gets pregnant by accident, then that makes them stupid and if a teen is willing to have a kid it makes them even stupider. Why? You're most likely going to be parenting the child on your own, as the father wont be interested and the parents will probably be ashamed of you. You won't be able to care for a child and attend school, so education and future work would be out the window. You'd have no way of caring for the child, as you'd have no money to look after it. So basically a teen mother would either have no choice but to give it up, or not get pregnant in the first place. 


I agree with you.
But I have one question: You said if a teen gets pregnant by accident, that makes them stupid. Why do you say so?
For example, a teen gets pregnant because of malicious act of her father. Of course she can't fight back. She have a threat from him that if she tell it to her mother or police, he will kill her.
So what's the stupidity of that teenager?


I think she means for example if a girl gets drauink at a house party and ends up having youknowwhat with some random guy.#


Ahh okay. It's really an act of stupidity.
But what if for example her father abused her?


Melissa and I weren't relating anything to raepe, that's not the case where we live. It's more stupid teens doing stupid things.  I won't judge if they get raped, it's not their fault.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"goldenlocks24" wrote:



";melancholybird." wrote:


I do judge teen mothers. If a teen gets pregnant by accident, then that makes them stupid and if a teen is willing to have a kid it makes them even stupider. Why? You're most likely going to be parenting the child on your own, as the father wont be interested and the parents will probably be ashamed of you. You won't be able to care for a child and attend school, so education and future work would be out the window. You'd have no way of caring for the child, as you'd have no money to look after it. So basically a teen mother would either have no choice but to give it up, or not get pregnant in the first place. 




Nice.Didn't you ever think that maybe thety had no choice?????They could have been raped for God's sake! Oh and by the way, thanks for calling me stupid. That makes me and all the other teens that are pregnant or have a child feel sooooo great about oursleves.


You have a point.
Oh.
Ouch.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

~~Rename the person above y... in Forum Games posted by DreamsAndDaisies
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by DreamsAndDaisies
The person below me in Forum Games posted by DreamsAndDaisies
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by fishmo27
Was here since yesterday in New Users posted by rainbowpoptart
The person below me in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
some deserve to get locked in Random posted by Abbergrl
The person below me in Forum Games posted by aashilove
some deserve to get locked in Random posted by smart892
some deserve to get locked in Random posted by smart892
The person below me in Forum Games posted by DreamsAndDaisies
The Wrong Answers Game! :3 ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Killer of my Life Chapter O... in Private Roleplay posted by CaptJolee
School of Heirs [ATJ | Limi... in School posted by DreamsAndDaisies
The Great Release | Open in General Roleplays posted by fandom-in-reverse
What Song are You Addicted ... in Everything Music posted by Wolf74
The Young Heroes Program Ma... in General Roleplays posted by fandom-in-reverse
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by DreamsAndDaisies
Illuminati yes or no in Express Your Faith posted by DYLSIm101
[2018] What Are You Listeni... in Everything Music posted by Wolf74
Slap The Keyboard! in Current Events posted by Mylifesofar
Tropical Storm Harvey Predi... in Current Events posted by Mylifesofar
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by distant
How the Russians Interfered... in Current Events posted by jake495
School Shooting in New Features on KW posted by RedGem
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by resist_
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Abbergrl
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by fishmo27
Was here since yesterday in New Users posted by rainbowpoptart
some deserve to get locked in Random posted by Abbergrl
some deserve to get locked in Random posted by smart892
some deserve to get locked in Random posted by smart892
Got a Valentine? in Random posted by smart892
Was here since yesterday in New Users posted by DreamsAndDaisies
Was here since yesterday in New Users posted by Mylifesofar
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl
Happy birthday Nisha! (2/20) in Random posted by Abbergrl