Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Do you judge teen mothers?

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14513
Riiiight, clearly we have a few people jumping to conclusions here.
I am pretty sure, assuming because Melissa and I live close that we're on the same points. We're talking about teens getting dreunk at parties and ending up pregnant the next day.

Please excuse my spelling, the filters getting me and I don't have the intelligence to get through it. XD


Do you judge teen mothers?

Posted By:
;melancholybird.
;melancholybird.
Member since:
January, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 204

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



";melancholybird." wrote:


I do judge teen mothers. If a teen gets pregnant by accident, then that makes them stupid and if a teen is willing to have a kid it makes them even stupider. Why? You're most likely going to be parenting the child on your own, as the father wont be interested and the parents will probably be ashamed of you. You won't be able to care for a child and attend school, so education and future work would be out the window. You'd have no way of caring for the child, as you'd have no money to look after it. So basically a teen mother would either have no choice but to give it up, or not get pregnant in the first place. 


I agree with you.
But I have one question: You said if a teen gets pregnant by accident, that makes them stupid. Why do you say so?
For example, a teen gets pregnant because of malicious act of her father. Of course she can't fight back. She have a threat from him that if she tell it to her mother or police, he will kill her.
So what's the stupidity of that teenager?


It is quite unlikely that would happen, but i'm pretty sure her mother would realise she was pregnant, you can hardly hide that. If she does happen to hide it she'll probably be admitted to hospital due to illness, since you need treatment whilst your pregnant. Of course its not stupid if its an act of ####, but either way if a teen was pregnant someone would find out one way or another.

Do you judge teen mothers?

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3072

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"goldenlocks24" wrote:






";melancholybird." wrote:




I do judge teen mothers. If a teen gets pregnant by accident, then that makes them stupid and if a teen is willing to have a kid it makes them even stupider. Why? You're most likely going to be parenting the child on your own, as the father wont be interested and the parents will probably be ashamed of you. You won't be able to care for a child and attend school, so education and future work would be out the window. You'd have no way of caring for the child, as you'd have no money to look after it. So basically a teen mother would either have no choice but to give it up, or not get pregnant in the first place. 




Nice.Didn't you ever think that maybe thety had no choice?????They could have been raped for God's sake! Oh and by the way, thanks for calling me stupid. That makes me and all the other teens that are pregnant or have a child feel sooooo great about oursleves.


You have a point.
Oh.
Ouch.
 


Thank you. I'm just btrying to say not all teen moms got pregnant on purpose. I didn't! 

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Do you judge teen mothers?

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814


"HeyThereImJames" wrote:








"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:












"HeyThereImJames" wrote:



















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:
























";melancholybird." wrote:
















I do judge teen mothers. If a teen gets pregnant by accident, then that makes them stupid and if a teen is willing to have a kid it makes them even stupider. Why? You're most likely going to be parenting the child on your own, as the father wont be interested and the parents will probably be ashamed of you. You won't be able to care for a child and attend school, so education and future work would be out the window. You'd have no way of caring for the child, as you'd have no money to look after it. So basically a teen mother would either have no choice but to give it up, or not get pregnant in the first place. 


I agree with you.
But I have one question: You said if a teen gets pregnant by accident, that makes them stupid. Why do you say so?
For example, a teen gets pregnant because of malicious act of her father. Of course she can't fight back. She have a threat from him that if she tell it to her mother or police, he will kill her.
So what's the stupidity of that teenager?


I think she means for example if a girl gets drauink at a house party and ends up having youknowwhat with some random guy.#


Ahh okay. It's really an act of stupidity.
But what if for example her father abused her?


Melissa and I weren't relating anything to raepe, that's not the case where we live. It's more stupid teens doing stupid things.  I won't judge if they get raped, it's not their fault.


Good. In my place, there are many people who act stupidity too, but there are also many teenagers who are a victim of raep. I admit that I don't much like teenagers who are pregnant(that is intention) but since that I don't judge people(and I really can't, because of my kindness), I can't hate them.


Do you judge teen mothers?

Posted By:
;melancholybird.
;melancholybird.
Member since:
January, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 204

"goldenlocks24" wrote:



";melancholybird." wrote:


I do judge teen mothers. If a teen gets pregnant by accident, then that makes them stupid and if a teen is willing to have a kid it makes them even stupider. Why? You're most likely going to be parenting the child on your own, as the father wont be interested and the parents will probably be ashamed of you. You won't be able to care for a child and attend school, so education and future work would be out the window. You'd have no way of caring for the child, as you'd have no money to look after it. So basically a teen mother would either have no choice but to give it up, or not get pregnant in the first place. 




Nice.Didn't you ever think that maybe thety had no choice?????They could have been raped for God's sake! Oh and by the way, thanks for calling me stupid. That makes me and all the other teens that are pregnant or have a child feel sooooo great about oursleves.

Oh so you're not stupid for getting pregnant? Riggght, you're a 15 year old girl, for gods sake. Well you have no right to feel great about yourself, if you're going out and getting pregnant. If someone does get raped, they shouldn't be wondering around on the streets on their own anyway.

Do you judge teen mothers?

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814

"goldenlocks24" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"goldenlocks24" wrote:









";melancholybird." wrote:






I do judge teen mothers. If a teen gets pregnant by accident, then that makes them stupid and if a teen is willing to have a kid it makes them even stupider. Why? You're most likely going to be parenting the child on your own, as the father wont be interested and the parents will probably be ashamed of you. You won't be able to care for a child and attend school, so education and future work would be out the window. You'd have no way of caring for the child, as you'd have no money to look after it. So basically a teen mother would either have no choice but to give it up, or not get pregnant in the first place. 




Nice.Didn't you ever think that maybe thety had no choice?????They could have been raped for God's sake! Oh and by the way, thanks for calling me stupid. That makes me and all the other teens that are pregnant or have a child feel sooooo great about oursleves.


You have a point.
Oh.
Ouch.
 


Thank you. I'm just btrying to say not all teen moms got pregnant on purpose. I didn't! 


Welcome. Yes, I know right! That's why I can't judge them! Really? How did you get pregnant? I know this is very private, but you can just not to talk about that.


Do you judge teen mothers?

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14513


"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:








"HeyThereImJames" wrote:














"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


















"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

























"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






























";melancholybird." wrote:




















I do judge teen mothers. If a teen gets pregnant by accident, then that makes them stupid and if a teen is willing to have a kid it makes them even stupider. Why? You're most likely going to be parenting the child on your own, as the father wont be interested and the parents will probably be ashamed of you. You won't be able to care for a child and attend school, so education and future work would be out the window. You'd have no way of caring for the child, as you'd have no money to look after it. So basically a teen mother would either have no choice but to give it up, or not get pregnant in the first place. 


I agree with you.
But I have one question: You said if a teen gets pregnant by accident, that makes them stupid. Why do you say so?
For example, a teen gets pregnant because of malicious act of her father. Of course she can't fight back. She have a threat from him that if she tell it to her mother or police, he will kill her.
So what's the stupidity of that teenager?


I think she means for example if a girl gets drauink at a house party and ends up having youknowwhat with some random guy.#


Ahh okay. It's really an act of stupidity.
But what if for example her father abused her?


Melissa and I weren't relating anything to raepe, that's not the case where we live. It's more stupid teens doing stupid things.  I won't judge if they get raped, it's not their fault.


Good. In my place, there are many people who act stupidity too, but there are also many teenagers who are a victim of raep. I admit that I don't much like teenagers who are pregnant(that is intention) but since that I don't judge people(and I really can't, because of my kindness), I can't hate them.


A girl aged 15 years old is pregnant in my school, just because she had a boyfriend.


Do you judge teen mothers?

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3072




"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:









"goldenlocks24" wrote:












"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:















"goldenlocks24" wrote:


















";melancholybird." wrote:












I do judge teen mothers. If a teen gets pregnant by accident, then that makes them stupid and if a teen is willing to have a kid it makes them even stupider. Why? You're most likely going to be parenting the child on your own, as the father wont be interested and the parents will probably be ashamed of you. You won't be able to care for a child and attend school, so education and future work would be out the window. You'd have no way of caring for the child, as you'd have no money to look after it. So basically a teen mother would either have no choice but to give it up, or not get pregnant in the first place. 




Nice.Didn't you ever think that maybe thety had no choice?????They could have been raped for God's sake! Oh and by the way, thanks for calling me stupid. That makes me and all the other teens that are pregnant or have a child feel sooooo great about oursleves.


You have a point.
Oh.
Ouch.
 


Thank you. I'm just trying to say not all teen moms got pregnant on purpose. I didn't! 


Welcome. Yes, I know right! That's why I can't judge them! Really? How did you get pregnant? I know this is very private, but you can just not to talk about that.



I was over at my ex-boyfriends and I fell asleep on the couch. He did "it" with me in my sleep. I don't consider it reap(filter got me) because we loved each other at the time. But people shouldn't just go and automatically blame the mom. The dad has a part in it too.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Do you judge teen mothers?

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814

";melancholybird." wrote:



"goldenlocks24" wrote:






";melancholybird." wrote:




I do judge teen mothers. If a teen gets pregnant by accident, then that makes them stupid and if a teen is willing to have a kid it makes them even stupider. Why? You're most likely going to be parenting the child on your own, as the father wont be interested and the parents will probably be ashamed of you. You won't be able to care for a child and attend school, so education and future work would be out the window. You'd have no way of caring for the child, as you'd have no money to look after it. So basically a teen mother would either have no choice but to give it up, or not get pregnant in the first place. 




Nice.Didn't you ever think that maybe thety had no choice?????They could have been raped for God's sake! Oh and by the way, thanks for calling me stupid. That makes me and all the other teens that are pregnant or have a child feel sooooo great about oursleves.

Oh so you're not stupid for getting pregnant? Riggght, you're a 15 year old girl, for gods sake. Well you have no right to feel great about yourself, if you're going out and getting pregnant. If someone does get raped, they shouldn't be wondering around on the streets on their own anyway.


Not all teens who are a victim of that do wondering around the streets or act without thinking. It really depends on the situation, anyway. Give her a chance to explain her experience.


Do you judge teen mothers?

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14513

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

 I'm just btrying to say not all teen moms got pregnant on purpose. I didn't! 


hint here


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What's everyone doing for halloween?

Ben C and Martin?

HOW TO KNOW IF A GIRL LIKES YOU(PART ONE)

How do you post?

Lego movie

What's everyone doing for halloween?

latest videos