Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Do you judge teen mothers?

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

";melancholybird." wrote:

I do judge teen mothers. If a teen gets pregnant by accident, then that makes them stupid and if a teen is willing to have a kid it makes them even stupider. Why? You're most likely going to be parenting the child on your own, as the father wont be interested and the parents will probably be ashamed of you. You won't be able to care for a child and attend school, so education and future work would be out the window. You'd have no way of caring for the child, as you'd have no money to look after it. So basically a teen mother would either have no choice but to give it up, or not get pregnant in the first place. 

Nice.Didn't you ever think that maybe thety had no choice?????They could have been raped for God's sake! Oh and by the way, thanks for calling me stupid. That makes me and all the other teens that are pregnant or have a child feel sooooo great about oursleves.

You have a point.
Oh.
Ouch.

Thank you. I'm just trying to say not all teen moms got pregnant on purpose. I didn't! 

Welcome. Yes, I know right! That's why I can't judge them! Really? How did you get pregnant? I know this is very private, but you can just not to talk about that.

I was over at my ex-boyfriends and I fell asleep on the couch. He raped me while I was asleep. 

Oh, he betrayed you! D:

Posted By:
;melancholybird.
;melancholybird.
StarStarStarStar

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

I do judge teen mothers. If a teen gets pregnant by accident, then that makes them stupid and if a teen is willing to have a kid it makes them even stupider. Why? You're most likely going to be parenting the child on your own, as the father wont be interested and the parents will probably be ashamed of you. You won't be able to care for a child and attend school, so education and future work would be out the window. You'd have no way of caring for the child, as you'd have no money to look after it. So basically a teen mother would either have no choice but to give it up, or not get pregnant in the first place. 

Nice.Didn't you ever think that maybe thety had no choice?????They could have been raped for God's sake! Oh and by the way, thanks for calling me stupid. That makes me and all the other teens that are pregnant or have a child feel sooooo great about oursleves.

You have a point.
Oh.
Ouch.

Thank you. I'm just trying to say not all teen moms got pregnant on purpose. I didn't! 

Welcome. Yes, I know right! That's why I can't judge them! Really? How did you get pregnant? I know this is very private, but you can just not to talk about that.

I was over at my ex-boyfriends and I fell asleep on the couch. He raped me while I was asleep. 

How old is your ex, if you don't mind me asking?

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

Riiiight, clearly we have a few people jumping to conclusions here.

I am pretty sure, assuming because Melissa and I live close that we're on the same points. We're talking about teens getting dreunk at parties and ending up pregnant the next day.

Please excuse my spelling, the filters getting me and I don't have the intelligence to get through it. XD

It's alright. I've been warned too! Ugh. sucks.

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I've come to a part of my life now where I just accept it, I know so many pregnant girls who are younger than me and it's almost like a norm to me now. I don't judge them, I just wonder sometimes why they did it.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

I agree with you.
But I have one question: You said if a teen gets pregnant by accident, that makes them stupid. Why do you say so?
For example, a teen gets pregnant because of malicious act of her father. Of course she can't fight back. She have a threat from him that if she tell it to her mother or police, he will kill her.
So what's the stupidity of that teenager?

It is quite unlikely that would happen, but i'm pretty sure her mother would realise she was pregnant, you can hardly hide that. If she does happen to hide it she'll probably be admitted to hospital due to illness, since you need treatment whilst your pregnant. Of course its not stupid if its an act of ####, but either way if a teen was pregnant someone would find out one way or another.

Good answer. But there are some mothers who are busy that they don't know their child is pregnant.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

You have a point.
Oh.
Ouch.

I'm 15 he's 16. I he got charged for it. 

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

I've come to a part of my life now where I just accept it, I know so many pregnant girls who are younger than me and it's almost like a norm to me now. I don't judge them, I just wonder sometimes why they did it.

Agreed, it's not that I judge them, I just wonder what made them think that it would be a good idea.  Judging can just be a natural reaction, really. You might not say anything but you'll think it.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
I love this debate. But I have to go now. It's 12:40 AM here. Bye guys.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

You have a point.
Oh.
Ouch.

I'm 15 he's 16. I he got charged for it. 

Oh. D:

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Agreed, it's not that I judge them, I just wonder what made them think that it would be a good idea.  Judging can just be a natural reaction, really. You might not say anything but you'll think it.

Me too!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Spoiler?

feeling me for his next meal

drawing forum O.o

About cheetahs...

latest videos