Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Do you judge teen mothers?

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
StarStarStarStarStar
I find it funny when the go and get knocked up and then complain how hard their life is. Protection if you're gonna do it use it.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?

Posted By:
Vertigo
Vertigo
StarStarStarStarStar

"tycolovesyou" wrote:

I find it funny when the go and get knocked up and then complain how hard their life is. Protection if you're gonna do it use it.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

And was he your ex boyfriend at the time or did you just say ex boyfriend because he's now your ex boyfriend?

I said ex because he is NOW my ex. 

"Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies."
Haymitch Approves

Posted By:
Imicro
Imicro
StarStarStar
I do judge teen mothers unless it was because the girl was raped. But if you are talking about the show, I think it promotes teen moms. And teen mothers don't really have a reason to have an excuse. 

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

";melancholybird." wrote:

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

";melancholybird." wrote:

I do judge teen mothers. If a teen gets pregnant by accident, then that makes them stupid and if a teen is willing to have a kid it makes them even stupider. Why? You're most likely going to be parenting the child on your own, as the father wont be interested and the parents will probably be ashamed of you. You won't be able to care for a child and attend school, so education and future work would be out the window. You'd have no way of caring for the child, as you'd have no money to look after it. So basically a teen mother would either have no choice but to give it up, or not get pregnant in the first place. 

Nice.Didn't you ever think that maybe thety had no choice?????They could have been raped for God's sake! Oh and by the way, thanks for calling me stupid. That makes me and all the other teens that are pregnant or have a child feel sooooo great about oursleves.

You have a point.
Oh.
Ouch.

Thank you. I'm just trying to say not all teen moms got pregnant on purpose. I didn't! 

Welcome. Yes, I know right! That's why I can't judge them! Really? How did you get pregnant? I know this is very private, but you can just not to talk about that.

I was over at my ex-boyfriends and I fell asleep on the couch. He raped me while I was asleep. 

How old is your ex, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm 15 he's 16. I he got charged for it. 

Oh. D:

Thanks for showing some sympathy. He's gone now. In jail. I'll never see him again. 

That's good to hear! That is the consequence on what he did to you!

My sig is successfully ruined.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"-lka" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"-lka" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

They made a mistake. But that does not mean that you have to judge them just like that. Because everyone has flaws and tends to make wrong things. I'm not saying that their actions were good, but we must be very careful before making things because we don't know their pasts.

Being pregnant while you're still a teenager is a mistake? Why? I think if we looked a bit more into the past generations we'll find that many people used to marry in an early age. Try to ask old people around you. 

Yes it is. (Oh, in early marriage is different from what I'm saying). Because first of all, we're just  kids. We're dependent to our parents. We don't work, they work. They make money, not us. Second, I don't know if it is true(I'm trying searching it), but they say that early pregnancy can cause cancer.

You know it's a big sacrifice when you're pregnant, because you have to quit school just to take care of your baby.

Sorry for the incomplete thoughts there.  I'm not much in the mood right now. I can explain better than this one.

I know you can't see it happening now, but before it was normal. 
I doubt the cancer thing. 
It is a sacrifice even if you weren't young much. From my experience woman who become mothers no matter how old they're dedicate a huge portion of their lives if not all to their kids. This why I think some claim all mothers around the world are the same, exceptions exist but I'm talking about the majority. 

Okay, when you're in the mood then.  

Yes, I know it's a sacrifice too even if you really are not young. But at least they can handle the situation without going to their parents and request what they want.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"tycolovesyou" wrote:

Posted By:
Lady Ashbrook loves unicorns
Star
no, not really because they were probably lied to nd mislead. they r also probably really sori 4 their mistakes nd want 2 be 4given!!!

Posted By:
Star
I do, because guess what I am going to be one, so whatever... I cannot wait to hold my little baby... Whatever people don't judge them, they could have been raped... it is not their FAULT!

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar

"Lady Ashbrook loves unicorns " wrote:

I do, because guess what I am going to be one, so whatever... I cannot wait to hold my little baby... Whatever people don't judge them, they could have been raped... it is not their FAULT!

If you did it intentionally, it's your fault. That's kind of the meaning of the word.

So yeah good luck with that.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

How much battery has you got right now?

Ipod 5

How much battery has you got right now?

games

awnser the question the person above you asks

Food and drink A-Z.