Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Do you judge teen mothers?

Posted By:
ShannonIsRocking Lock
ShannonIsRocking
StarStar
IDC, IF YOUR NICE TO ME I'LL BE NICE TO YOU. AS SIMPLE AS THAT.

Yeah Am Still Smiling After All This....

But, You're Not The Reason Anymore...❤❤

Posted By:
crush55
crush55
Star
I've had ### twice and I'm perfectly fine. ####### worked fine for me.

Volleyball-Softball55

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

And was he your ex boyfriend at the time or did you just say ex boyfriend because he's now your ex boyfriend?

I said ex because he is NOW my ex. 

Ah, you might want to explain that to the girl you were debating with.

Posted By:
-lka_2375201 Lock
-lka_2375201
StarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"-lka" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"-lka" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

They made a mistake. But that does not mean that you have to judge them just like that. Because everyone has flaws and tends to make wrong things. I'm not saying that their actions were good, but we must be very careful before making things because we don't know their pasts.

Being pregnant while you're still a teenager is a mistake? Why? I think if we looked a bit more into the past generations we'll find that many people used to marry in an early age. Try to ask old people around you. 

Yes it is. (Oh, in early marriage is different from what I'm saying). Because first of all, we're just  kids. We're dependent to our parents. We don't work, they work. They make money, not us. Second, I don't know if it is true(I'm trying searching it), but they say that early pregnancy can cause cancer.

You know it's a big sacrifice when you're pregnant, because you have to quit school just to take care of your baby.

Sorry for the incomplete thoughts there.  I'm not much in the mood right now. I can explain better than this one.

I know you can't see it happening now, but before it was normal. 
I doubt the cancer thing. 
It is a sacrifice even if you weren't young much. From my experience woman who become mothers no matter how old they're dedicate a huge portion of their lives if not all to their kids. This why I think some claim all mothers around the world are the same, exceptions exist but I'm talking about the majority. 

Okay, when you're in the mood then.  

Yes, I know it's a sacrifice too even if you really are not young. But at least they can handle the situation without going to their parents and request what they want.

I don't see it being impossible, it's not like they'll be always dependent on their parents, they can get jobs and later continue their education. 

My opinions is right has the possibility of being wrong, and your opinion is wrong has the possibility of being right.

Posted By:
Astridx
Astridx
StarStarStar
It really depends if you have a child once fine i dont mind you learned your lesson to not mess around but if you just keep messin around and keep gettin preagnat than i do judge cause you cant say oops acident you doin it just to do it you know not to by now so have fun with school and gettin and a job then the dad who might wana see the kid(s) but not see you so ya one kid acident i no judge but you keep doin it i judge so sry if you disagree

~Astridx

Posted By:
Alexis7343
Alexis7343
StarStarStarStarStar

"Astridx" wrote:

It really depends if you have a child once fine i dont mind you learned your lesson to not mess around but if you just keep messin around and keep gettin preagnat than i do judge cause you cant say oops acident you doin it just to do it you know not to by now so have fun with school and gettin and a job then the dad who might wana see the kid(s) but not see you so ya one kid acident i no judge but you keep doin it i judge so sry if you disagree
I agree with you.

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

";Trill Maria" wrote:

It's certainly wrong, but if they love their child, and care for them, I dont judge. If they're just attention whores and want guys to come to them, they should have their child taken away from them, or something like that.

~Maria

Could you please remove the swear word please? Attention seekers is a more appropriate thing to say. smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
Paradise_Styles Lock
Paradise_Styles
StarStarStarStar

"Lady Peppermint" wrote:

Quite frankly, yes.  Most of the time- and there are a few very rare cases in which this is wrong- it's not a stable environment for the child to grow up in.  You messed up, you got pregnant, and now either your life or the baby's life is ruined.  Put it up for adoption. 

i don't support them or hate hem

Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change your life.
I

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"-lka" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"-lka" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"-lka" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

They made a mistake. But that does not mean that you have to judge them just like that. Because everyone has flaws and tends to make wrong things. I'm not saying that their actions were good, but we must be very careful before making things because we don't know their pasts.

Being pregnant while you're still a teenager is a mistake? Why? I think if we looked a bit more into the past generations we'll find that many people used to marry in an early age. Try to ask old people around you. 

Yes it is. (Oh, in early marriage is different from what I'm saying). Because first of all, we're just  kids. We're dependent to our parents. We don't work, they work. They make money, not us. Second, I don't know if it is true(I'm trying searching it), but they say that early pregnancy can cause cancer.

You know it's a big sacrifice when you're pregnant, because you have to quit school just to take care of your baby.

Sorry for the incomplete thoughts there.  I'm not much in the mood right now. I can explain better than this one.

I know you can't see it happening now, but before it was normal. 
I doubt the cancer thing. 
It is a sacrifice even if you weren't young much. From my experience woman who become mothers no matter how old they're dedicate a huge portion of their lives if not all to their kids. This why I think some claim all mothers around the world are the same, exceptions exist but I'm talking about the majority. 

Okay, when you're in the mood then.  

Yes, I know it's a sacrifice too even if you really are not young. But at least they can handle the situation without going to their parents and request what they want.

I don't see it being impossible, it's not like they'll be always dependent on their parents, they can get jobs and later continue their education. 

Of course, they can do that. c:

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"Unknown.-" wrote:

Teen mothers ... what about teen fathers ? But i'm fine with it . People are who they are .

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Mom or Dad?

speak about the above user

new here

speak about the above user

:(

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

latest videos