Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Do you judge teen mothers?

Posted By:
you girl
you girl
StarStarStar
NO END OF DESCUSION 

pancakes

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar

"CallMeHypo" wrote:

I would hate myself to actually be admitting this on here but, yes, and there is in no reason in the world not for me to judge. Because the many consequences that teenage pregnancy/motherhood has to offer for those who are in desperate need of help and support, it is not just your life you are choosing to put at risk but the child's life too! What do you think you are going to achieve out of this? Praise? For starting a family at a too soon of time? I must apologize for un-necessary ranting but

because of my unapproval towards this, subject, I cannot apply such support towards the people who are still in this situation.

I am sorry as I have not used too wise of words, most of this sounds like complete hatred, I know but it does not stop me from actually liking the individual itself though! It is just the thought of underaged pregnancy that makes me rant on about it.

What if they were made do it?
Would you still judge them then?

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
Tawni13
Tawni13
StarStarStarStar
no ppl make up their own mind its not our job 2 judge their decisions and my mom wuz a teen mo so definitely no 

music and football are all i have left

Posted By:
TinafromArgentina
TinafromArgentina
StarStarStar
I would say that it's not an ideal situation, but no judgement.

------TinaFromArgentina----- -

VCUTE DUCK AND CATT

Posted By:
ParadiseHeart
ParadiseHeart
StarStarStarStarStar
Nope.

-Kida;♥

Posted By:
bunnylovergirl02
bunnylovergirl02
StarStarStar
NO! I think that they should not have done it.... But if they did they did. As long as they take good care of the baby then it is ok. I n no I would not say it is OK but well if they are not taking good care of the baby that  is really not OK and they should consider putting their poor baby up for adoption which is so sad.  Sad I hope that people wait until they  are old enough. Other wise no I do not really judge just hope that the baby gets taking care of . 

I Love bunnies and pigs and dogs!Plus seals! And sloths! I am totes friendly so friend me please! I also love music!

Posted By:
Nautica the best
Nautica the best
StarStarStarStar
Longs They Give The Baby A Loving Home, The Attention He/She/They Needs, Material Needed, Don't Neglect Them & Don't Abuse Them.
I Have No Problems With Them; No Judging Here.

♥ Skittles -
-
Nautica !!!!

Uff.

Posted By:
mamacita bieber
mamacita bieber
StarStarStarStarStar

"Unknown.-" wrote:

Teen mothers ... what about teen fathers ? But i'm fine with it . People are who they are .

Posted By:
-GingerSnaps
-GingerSnaps
StarStarStarStar
You shouldn't judge anyone, even if they are a teen mother.

1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Last one to say MADAGASCAR wins!!

Last one to say Banana wins!

LAST ONE TO SAY LOL wins!!!!-moved

awnser the question the person above you asks

Last one to say "dogs" wins!-moved