Back left
Back right

Do you judge teen mothers?

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

If you want my opinion, i do believe that getting pregnant in your teens is not smart but its not like i would come up to an 17 year old pregnant woman and say "YOU ARE SO STUPID" but I do think that getting pregnant at this age is not smart. You might be going to collage, still in high school, and even more things that I don't know about! I understand that the person might not have done this on purpose but if they did then that is honestly how i feel.

# emoji

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Man, this is a touchy subject for some, so please read at your own discretion:
I know I do judge teen mothers. Now before people start making the wrong assumptions, let me explain. If I were to see a pregnant teenager in my daily life, I would automatically assume either she made the poor decision to create a baby too soon due to lack of education in ###### Education, or she went through a bad time and her pregnancy was a result of it. Though I wouldn't hold any negative thoughts against her, I know I already made many assumptions about her just by looking at her. Of course, that would be deemed as 'judging' her. 

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"ginnygator" wrote:

If you want my opinion, i do believe that getting pregnant in your teens is not smart but its not like i would come up to an 17 year old pregnant woman and say "YOU ARE SO STUPID" but I do think that getting pregnant at this age is not smart. You might be going to collage, still in high school, and even more things that I don't know about! I understand that the person might not have done this on purpose but if they did then that is honestly how i feel.

Basically all of this and I wouldn't honestly mind what they do because it is their life and who am i to judge? 

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

It depends on the situation.

▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄

░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌

░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█

░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌

░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄

░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄

░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄

░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄

░░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄

░░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

yes 

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Honestly yes.

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

no

If I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in a river at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song
~the band perry

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I don't judge them, they got themselves into that mess so its their problem

expect the unexpected

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity