Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Do you judge teen mothers?

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar
I wouldn't say I judge teen mothers -I judge their actions (not that I have the right, but I am human after all... Frustrated ) unless of course it wasn't their fault. There are many cases of #### and in such instances the mother had no choice in the matter. However, teen pregnancies in which people "hook up" are in my opinion... dumb.... but even under these circumstances you shouldn't look up a teen mother in disgust or outrage. Everyone deserves love; everyone makes mistakes; everyone goes through hard times. We should try to be understanding (THIS IS NOT THE SAME AS ACCEPTING... heh heh... )  -and though what they've done may have been wrong something good comes out of it: Life.

Posted By:
AsianBeauty18 Lock
AsianBeauty18
StarStarStar
They are just suffering the consequences of giving in to a few moments of pleasure.

"The best things in life are the ones you have to work quietly and wait patiently for"

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar

"AsianBeauty18" wrote:

They are just suffering the consequences of giving in to a few moments of pleasure.

^-^ Was it your intention to sound that profound? 

Posted By:
mimilov3
mimilov3
StarStar
No only god can judge i mean were all still making mistakes but some ppl who are teens with baby A)GRAPED i can't say it thx 2 kw  B) pull out game was weak C) they felt lonely and thought that could make them happy we all have reasons :3

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar
No...they don't deserve it espically if it was unplanned or forced.

The only absolute knowledge attainable by man is that life is meaningless -

1 2 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Favorite Youtubers :D (2014)

What/How are you feeling right now?

Ehhh...

Should we bring back the death penalty?

about me

What Color is Your Hair?

latest videos