Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Do you judge teen mothers?

Posted By:
lillysagirl
lillysagirl
StarStarStarStar
no i don't judge teen mothers you never really know their story u never really know what happened something bad could of happened to them to cause it don't just assume they did it just because learn the story before u judge 

Being me is the hardest thing i can imagine being Born as a boy and transforming into à girl is hard no one likes me cause im this way it hurts alot

please check out "The one million pages thread"

Posted By:
xXKuroriMonsterXx
xXKuroriMonsterXx
Star
I don't judge them I just think they screwed up there lives because their too young

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"memoi1" wrote:

Well i don't judge, just because i don't judge, doesn't mean i condem it.

This, but at the same time, I fully understand their different stories of why they were pregnant in such younger ages and I'm concerned with their conditions/situations right now as a teenage mother.

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar
I used to date a girl a couple of years back, I met her again at this new church I'm going to, she just gave birth last month. I do not judge them, for they have done something that most, don't do. They choose for their child to live. And they take care of him, regardless of the judgments that they are given.

AlphaT^2=BITW

Posted By:
MonasYou
MonasYou
StarStarStarStar
No

"Stand up for your rights, even if it means standing ALONE." -Unknown.

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't judge because I use to watch secret life of an american teenager and Shailene Woodley was in it. Doesn't mean I or you should be one but I don't judge them!!! I learned a lot from that show though.

Converse!
Converse.

Posted By:
Thunderpandapaw
Thunderpandapaw
StarStarStarStarStar
No. I don't judge in general, but even if I did I think teen mothers shouldn't be looked down on in society. People that do this kind of thing have no clue what their story is, you never know if they were forced into it. They've probably gone theough enough having a kid at such a young age and they don't need people judging and labeling them. The people that should be judged are the people that make them do this.

Too awesome for a signature. Big Grin

Posted By:
SweetSparkles Lock
SweetSparkles
StarStarStarStar
No, I don't judge teen mothers because I am one. 

Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love ♥

Posted By:
MissChocolate321
MissChocolate321
StarStarStarStar
I wouldn't say i judge them. It depends if they have been s**ually abused...OMG i don't know how to explain, basically I DO NOT judge them. 

Saira;
There Is Always A Need To Carry On

Posted By:
oswa11
oswa11
StarStarStar
Well I don't judge them because honestly it's their business, but I would never want to be a teen mother. That stuff ruins your life. But the upside in it is you get a cute little baby

Hair Flyin Live Your Life to the Fullest

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LeBron sends apology cupcakes

Harry potter or twilight???

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Harry potter or twilight???

latest videos