Back left
Back right

Should kids at the ages of 10-13 be able to shop at the mall by there self?

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
Depends if they have a cellphone on them

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I think that depends on their maturity and whether their parents think they are responsible enough to go out on their own. Definitely need a phone with them though.

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

I think that depends on their maturity and whether their parents think they are responsible enough to go out on their own. Definitely need a phone with them though.
Agreed. ^.^

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

^^^^^^ Yes.

GOOD DAY TO YOU

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I guess it's Ok as long as they're responsible and have a way to contact their parents.

You know what "Normal" is? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

^^

Posted By:

Thumb

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

We're just trying to find some colour in this black and white world..

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I honestly don't think people who are 10 years old should be staying at the mall alone, usually when parents let the kids roam around in the mall alone usually get their kids kidnapped, I don't think they should be able to go to the mall alone or walk alone in it.

Sometimes, you have to take risks in order to find love. - Zayn Malik♥

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Depends on maturity. If you're 13 or over, it's fine. Probably better with friends and an adult if you're in the younger age group.

unicorns and rainbows. x3

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
What is a mall? I don't know. Confused

The little the better

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity