Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Do you believe we were created monkey's then babies?

Posted By:
memoi1
memoi1
StarStarStar
NO! NO! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god created me human not animal smile x.x.

Ova loaded wiv SWAG .x. Add Me

Holla smile

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't think you quite grasp evolution.

Posted By:
PixieTulip!
PixieTulip!
StarStarStarStarStar
lol thats wrong XD thats just handmade story XD

Danbo i love danbo xD

Posted By:
umagnus
umagnus
StarStar
well yes we did technically come from monkeys because A) they are our closest relatives in the animal  kingdom and my theory like a lot of scientists theory is that there were monkey that learned how to use tools and became civilized, and well became us but also if you realize that if given the right things they use tools.   

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
StarStarStarStarStar

"memoi1" wrote:

NO! NO! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god created me human not animal smile x.x.
Humans are animals. 

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
StarStarStarStarStar

"umagnus" wrote:

well yes we did technically come from monkeys because A) they are our closest relatives in the animal  kingdom and my theory like a lot of scientists theory is that there were monkey that learned how to use tools and became civilized, and well became us but also if you realize that if given the right things they use tools.   
Close, but other apes like chimpanzees and gorillas are our closest relatives, and the species we evolved from is no longer alive. 

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Posted By:
umagnus
umagnus
StarStar
i was basing off of quick memory, but yeah that's what i meant

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay...I dont believe in evolution...no matter how much people say its the common ancestor...documents straight from DARWINS reseach do not lie. If so then he has beene altered. But anyway to the point; Adaptation is true and correct, why would the Good Lord not let us be able to adapt to a new area with new conditions an new harvests? But that whole Molecules to man thing is wrong. I do have a question though....bacteria has been known to be the very stepping stone of evolution...yet after billions of billions of years...what is it....last time I checked it was the same species..bacteria. The idea that tiny blimps, due to the selection of the best replication errors over time,can turn a mammoth into a monkey,or an ape into a man is not supported at all by any science that coexists with main base science, seeing the fact that we have many animals that cannot adapt to thier enviorment now...such as the giant panda and also the King Cheetah.

Coming to a thread near you 9/21/14

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
StarStarStarStarStar

"AlphaT" wrote:

Okay...I dont believe in evolution...no matter how much people say its the common ancestor...documents straight from DARWINS reseach do not lie. If so then he has beene altered. But anyway to the point; Adaptation is true and correct, why would the Good Lord not let us be able to adapt to a new area with new conditions an new harvests? But that whole Molecules to man thing is wrong. I do have a question though....bacteria has been known to be the very stepping stone of evolution...yet after billions of billions of years...what is it....last time I checked it was the same species..bacteria. The idea that tiny blimps, due to the selection of the best replication errors over time,can turn a mammoth into a monkey,or an ape into a man is not supported at all by any science that coexists with main base science, seeing the fact that we have many animals that cannot adapt to thier enviorment now...such as the giant panda and also the King Cheetah.
Darwin wasn't the only scientist at the time to realize evolution was happening; he was just the first to get his work noticed. We don't just believe in evolution because of Darwin; I've told you this over and over again, Mac.  Another thing I keep explaining to you, evolution has nothing to do with the origin of life.  The last time you checked was either never or the place you got your information from was incorrect; bacteria, just like every other species, has been evolving.  An ape into a man? Humans are apes. Species are slowly but constantly changing overtime. Over millions of years, those tiny changes add up and species change into completely different species. Evolution is supported by science. Pandas and cheetahs are evolving, but evolution is a slow process, and doesn't guarantee that animals won't go extinct. 

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Okay...I dont believe in evolution...no matter how much people say its the common ancestor...documents straight from DARWINS reseach do not lie. If so then he has beene altered. But anyway to the point; Adaptation is true and correct, why would the Good Lord not let us be able to adapt to a new area with new conditions an new harvests? But that whole Molecules to man thing is wrong. I do have a question though....bacteria has been known to be the very stepping stone of evolution...yet after billions of billions of years...what is it....last time I checked it was the same species..bacteria. The idea that tiny blimps, due to the selection of the best replication errors over time,can turn a mammoth into a monkey,or an ape into a man is not supported at all by any science that coexists with main base science, seeing the fact that we have many animals that cannot adapt to thier enviorment now...such as the giant panda and also the King Cheetah.
Darwin wasn't the only scientist at the time to realize evolution was happening; he was just the first to get his work noticed. We don't just believe in evolution because of Darwin; I've told you this over and over again, Mac. Another thing I keep explaining to you, evolution has nothing to do with the origin of life. The last time you checked was either never or the place you got your information from was incorrect; bacteria, just like every other species, has been evolving. An ape into a man? Humans are apes. Species are slowly but constantly changing overtime. Over millions of years, those tiny changes add up and species change into completely different species. Evolution is supported by science. Pandas and cheetahs are evolving, but evolution is a slow process, and doesn't guarantee that animals won't go extinct.
Evolution isnt real, So i speak on the behalf of adaptation....you take a short haired dog...and you put it somewhere cold..within 3 or 4 repos its gonna grow longer hair..may not be by much...but it will.... Listen your a well educated individual so I will spare you my lecture of the double helix. Your "checker" string will make sure the same mistake does not happen more than a few more repos and find the problem and fix it..its instantenous. Adaptation does not take billions of years..it may take 10 repos max. MAX.

Coming to a thread near you 9/21/14

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nightcore

Name 1 thing u can't live without

Name 1 thing u can't live without

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

ROBBIN WILLIAMS HAS DIED!

latest videos