Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Do you believe we were created monkey's then babies?

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
StarStarStarStarStar

"AlphaT" wrote:

Ah...evolution...no evidence...yet smart people believe in it, the world may never know. Truth is there is a reason why were so much different than apes......why would we decrese in bruteness if that would helps survive?
The definition of "ape" is a large primate that lacks a tail. Humans are apes.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Ah...evolution...no evidence...yet smart people believe in it, the world may never know. Truth is there is a reason why were so much different than apes......why would we decrese in bruteness if that would helps survive?
A. I havent see many hairy 7 foot 450 pound people around all over the place....well...except for my uncle...but you get my point. B. You never answered my second question

"You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self. Only then will your true self reveal itself."-Myself

"It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it becomes rigid and stale." -Iroh

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
StarStarStarStarStar

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

A. I havent see many hairy 7 foot 450 pound people around all over the place....well...except for my uncle...but you get my point. B. You never answered my second question
Because I've given up on reaching you. Answering your questions is waste of my time. You keep claiming to understand evolution, but are constantly proving otherwise. If you'd admit that you don't understand it and actually consider what I tell you or did your own research using credible resources, we could have an actual discussion. A. Humans are primates. Your post shows you don't understand what a primate is. It's an "Order," a means of classification, between "Class" and "Family." Humans are "large" compared to other primates. B. We're different from other apes because we carry different mutations than they do. Evolution is like a tree; several species can branch off from one. Humans branched off in one direction and our closest relatives, chimpanzees, orangutans, and gorillas branched off in another. We've still got similarities in our behaviors, not just limited to facial expressions.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Because I've given up on reaching you. Answering your questions is waste of my time. You keep claiming to understand evolution, but are constantly proving otherwise. If you'd admit that you don't understand it and actually consider what I tell you or did your own research using credible resources, we could have an actual discussion. A. Humans are primates. Your post shows you don't understand what a primate is. It's an "Order," a means of classification, between "Class" and "Family." Humans are "large" compared to other primates. B. We're different from other apes because we carry different mutations than they do. Evolution is like a tree; several species can branch off from one. Humans branched off in one direction and our closest relatives, chimpanzees, orangutans, and gorillas branched off in another. We've still got similarities in our behaviors, not just limited to facial expressions.
I know about evolution..believe me.

"You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self. Only then will your true self reveal itself."-Myself

"It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it becomes rigid and stale." -Iroh

Posted By:
poppygold
poppygold
StarStarStar
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS BY THE ONE THE ONLY POPPYGOLD!!!
Come to my page to read the latest gossip that is happening at my home,to read my darkest secrets and problems. And to read some book reviews!

Posted By:
Authoritarian Lock
Authoritarian
StarStarStarStarStar

"poppygold" wrote:

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
gay

:^)

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Inspired- " wrote:

So you don't believe in babies...? 
No way, dude. Babies are fake. All those things you see on the TV? Aliens. The stories that these so-called "parents" tell you about when you were a "baby"? Brainwashing. It's okay... There are other people who thought babies were real. It's a common disease. Hopefully, with help from the "Foundation Preventing the Belief of Babies" or FPBB, we can cure our society, one person at a time. ...... Sorry. I had to. //shot I

Her whisper is the Lucifer. ♥

Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!

Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

should a 11 year old get a cell phone-moved

should a 11 year old get a cell phone-moved

Zayn Malik VS Harry Styles

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

latest videos