Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

Do you believe we were created monkey's then babies?

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
NO! NO! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god created me human not animal smile x.x.

Ova loaded wiv SWAG .x. Add Me

Holla smile


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
I don't think you quite grasp evolution.

Adieu.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
lol thats wrong XD thats just handmade story XD

Danbo i love danbo xD


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 13

well yes we did technically come from monkeys because A) they are our closest relatives in the animal  kingdom and my theory like a lot of scientists theory is that there were monkey that learned how to use tools and became civilized, and well became us but also if you realize that if given the right things they use tools.   


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"memoi1" wrote:

NO! NO! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god created me human not animal smile x.x.
Humans are animals. 

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"umagnus" wrote:

well yes we did technically come from monkeys because A) they are our closest relatives in the animal  kingdom and my theory like a lot of scientists theory is that there were monkey that learned how to use tools and became civilized, and well became us but also if you realize that if given the right things they use tools.   
Close, but other apes like chimpanzees and gorillas are our closest relatives, and the species we evolved from is no longer alive. 

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 13

i was basing off of quick memory, but yeah that's what i meant


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Okay...I dont believe in evolution...no matter how much people say its the common ancestor...documents straight from DARWINS reseach do not lie. If so then he has beene altered. But anyway to the point; Adaptation is true and correct, why would the Good Lord not let us be able to adapt to a new area with new conditions an new harvests? But that whole Molecules to man thing is wrong. I do have a question though....bacteria has been known to be the very stepping stone of evolution...yet after billions of billions of years...what is it....last time I checked it was the same species..bacteria. The idea that tiny blimps, due to the selection of the best replication errors over time,can turn a mammoth into a monkey,or an ape into a man is not supported at all by any science that coexists with main base science, seeing the fact that we have many animals that cannot adapt to thier enviorment now...such as the giant panda and also the King Cheetah.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"AlphaT" wrote:

Okay...I dont believe in evolution...no matter how much people say its the common ancestor...documents straight from DARWINS reseach do not lie. If so then he has beene altered. But anyway to the point; Adaptation is true and correct, why would the Good Lord not let us be able to adapt to a new area with new conditions an new harvests? But that whole Molecules to man thing is wrong. I do have a question though....bacteria has been known to be the very stepping stone of evolution...yet after billions of billions of years...what is it....last time I checked it was the same species..bacteria. The idea that tiny blimps, due to the selection of the best replication errors over time,can turn a mammoth into a monkey,or an ape into a man is not supported at all by any science that coexists with main base science, seeing the fact that we have many animals that cannot adapt to thier enviorment now...such as the giant panda and also the King Cheetah.
Darwin wasn't the only scientist at the time to realize evolution was happening; he was just the first to get his work noticed. We don't just believe in evolution because of Darwin; I've told you this over and over again, Mac.  Another thing I keep explaining to you, evolution has nothing to do with the origin of life.  The last time you checked was either never or the place you got your information from was incorrect; bacteria, just like every other species, has been evolving.  An ape into a man? Humans are apes. Species are slowly but constantly changing overtime. Over millions of years, those tiny changes add up and species change into completely different species. Evolution is supported by science. Pandas and cheetahs are evolving, but evolution is a slow process, and doesn't guarantee that animals won't go extinct. 

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"Alexithymia" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Okay...I dont believe in evolution...no matter how much people say its the common ancestor...documents straight from DARWINS reseach do not lie. If so then he has beene altered. But anyway to the point; Adaptation is true and correct, why would the Good Lord not let us be able to adapt to a new area with new conditions an new harvests? But that whole Molecules to man thing is wrong. I do have a question though....bacteria has been known to be the very stepping stone of evolution...yet after billions of billions of years...what is it....last time I checked it was the same species..bacteria. The idea that tiny blimps, due to the selection of the best replication errors over time,can turn a mammoth into a monkey,or an ape into a man is not supported at all by any science that coexists with main base science, seeing the fact that we have many animals that cannot adapt to thier enviorment now...such as the giant panda and also the King Cheetah.
Darwin wasn't the only scientist at the time to realize evolution was happening; he was just the first to get his work noticed. We don't just believe in evolution because of Darwin; I've told you this over and over again, Mac. Another thing I keep explaining to you, evolution has nothing to do with the origin of life. The last time you checked was either never or the place you got your information from was incorrect; bacteria, just like every other species, has been evolving. An ape into a man? Humans are apes. Species are slowly but constantly changing overtime. Over millions of years, those tiny changes add up and species change into completely different species. Evolution is supported by science. Pandas and cheetahs are evolving, but evolution is a slow process, and doesn't guarantee that animals won't go extinct.
Evolution isnt real, So i speak on the behalf of adaptation....you take a short haired dog...and you put it somewhere cold..within 3 or 4 repos its gonna grow longer hair..may not be by much...but it will.... Listen your a well educated individual so I will spare you my lecture of the double helix. Your "checker" string will make sure the same mistake does not happen more than a few more repos and find the problem and fix it..its instantenous. Adaptation does not take billions of years..it may take 10 repos max. MAX.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Count to 60 before a Jr. Mo... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Nightmare_is_me
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by DallasCowboy
Count to 60 before a Jr. Mo... in Forum Games posted by CobaltBlue
The World I Live In [open]! in General Roleplays posted by Iheart2heart4eva
type whatever comes 2 your ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
awnser the question the per... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Let's count to 1 Million! in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Role play anyone? Open one ... in General Roleplays posted by Carters
Role play anyone? Open one ... in General Roleplays posted by Iheart2heart4eva
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Are You Like Lady Gaga? in Celebs posted by aasih
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by XxRuby_PhoenixxX
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by dragongirl555
♥A Miraculous Child♥ ATJ ♥... in General Roleplays posted by aasih
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Write your best friend's na... in Say Anything posted by slurpie3
awnser the question the per... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Let's count to 1 Million! in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Tell A Story - One Word Per... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by slurpie3
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by James
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by rainbowpoptart
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by simran88
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Alois_Trancy_
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by lolathedog
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Nightmare_is_me
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by DallasCowboy
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Abbergrl
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by FlutePlayer197
Would you happen to have th... in Say Anything posted by MechaMaiden23
Choose a word to describe y... in Random posted by MechaMaiden23
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by dragongirl555
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by ImagineOrdinary
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by rainbowpoptart
See you... **NOT CLICKBAIT** in Random posted by snoopynwoodstock123