Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Is it right to keep pet fish in bowls?

Posted By:
Mirbert_2098037 Lock
Mirbert_2098037
StarStarStarStar

"AlphaT" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

You could of filtered the water.
There was a filter in the tank.
Thats a water purifer.....im talking about taking the fish, put it in a jar/bag, and then change the water. Ive never had a pet fish, my mom got me one for my birthday, (I was 6) but then....next day I know.....I see a belly up fish. It died because we forgot to put the water heater in the tank.
No, that is a filter. What you're talking about is simply changing the water. But if you just put them somewhere else then practically drain the whole tank that would be very stressful water change and would likely kill them anyway. What I'd do to clean that would be scoop out all the food I could get with my hands or a net, and put the good top layer of dry food back in the container and thrown the rest away. Then do a small 10% water change. And to make sure it isn't too much stress on the filter and the fish you could also add a product like Prime or ACE which will temporarily detoxify the ammonia from the rotting food.

~~Mir~~

Posted By:
Mirbert_2098037 Lock
Mirbert_2098037
StarStarStarStar
Also forgot to add: Yes, goldfish are notorious for being little piggies. Also, It depends on what kind of fish it is. For short term memory like something they've never seen before, the memory of it could be only seconds until they've learned it. But for the most part, that's a complete lie about fish. What Discovery Channel show was it? I think I'll see it for myself...  And also, I don't smoke. Not even underwater. Big Grin

~~Mir~~

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar
No offence, but this feels like a fish edition of Super Nanny.

AlphaT^2=BITW

1 2 3 5 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should abortion be legal?

Welcome back brunostar

Welcome back brunostar

Welcome back brunostar

latest videos