Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

i don't get it

Posted By:
Zarnotthedragonhunter
Zarnotthedragonhunter
StarStarStarStar
Why does everyone hate Rabecca Black and Justin Bieber? I mean their not bad people...And incase you never noticed Rabecca black never wanted to be famous,she was just making a video..and if you think she's annoying don't listen to her song!! Same with Justin leave him alone!!! Its as simple as that.

seriously O.O

Psh, everyone has done this....right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
..shoo ghosties
" \|•_•|/ " |/_•|/ ''

i don't get it

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar
The people who dislike their music mock them. In Rebecca black's case it's mainly the origional song "friday" that they mock, in justin's case it gets a little more serious, ie: that time someone took it away from jokes and threw a bottle at him. As for why they mock, it's the internet. with the shroud of anonymity one can mock anything and feel little- no ill effects from it. Personally, I dislike their music. I sometimes mock "friday" for being awful, and do the whole "justine beiber'" thing. There's really no harm in it, it's joking around, but I know there are a few who take  it too far and disprove of that. Oh, and the part of me which strongly dislikes inaccuracy wants to point out that rebecca made two songs, not one. and has made numerous apperences on tv programmes performing and doing interviews- a stupid thing to do if you don't want to be famous, as it escalates things instead of having them calm down.

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

i don't get it

Posted By:
anjel1999
anjel1999
StarStarStarStar

"ImSoOld" wrote:

The people who dislike their music mock them. In Rebecca black's case it's mainly the origional song "friday" that they mock, in justin's case it gets a little more serious, ie: that time someone took it away from jokes and threw a bottle at him. As for why they mock, it's the internet. with the shroud of anonymity one can mock anything and feel little- no ill effects from it. Personally, I dislike their music. I sometimes mock "friday" for being awful, and do the whole "justine beiber'" thing. There's really no harm in it, it's joking around, but I know there are a few who take  it too far and disprove of that. Oh, and the part of me which strongly dislikes inaccuracy wants to point out that rebecca made two songs, not one. and has made numerous apperences on tv programmes performing and doing interviews- a stupid thing to do if you don't want to be famous, as it escalates things instead of having them calm down.

she is amazing

i don't get it

Posted By:
-Everythingisilluminated
-Everythingisilluminated
StarStarStarStarStar
People judge from first impression.

Katy Perry!

hi, i like katy perry.

i don't get it

Posted By:
CookieZowik
CookieZowik
StarStarStarStar
Because people hate their songs - so they show the songs with other people to spread the hatred

- Cookie Zowik

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last Person to say "Merry Christmas" Wins!

Last one to say XD wins!!!!!

last one to say potato wins-moved

Last one to post school wins!

LAST ONE TO SAY CARAMEL WINS!!!!!!!!!!-moved

Last one to post ICE CREAM wins!!!