Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Animal abuse

Posted By:
Amanda Please
Amanda Please
Star
Don't  you think Animal Abuse is cruel when people beat their animals and throw them out in the road and hit them with poles wood and what ever they can find  and they let them starve to death

Animal abuse

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
Animal abuse is wrong. People think I should go to prison if they do it to their pets.....

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

Animal abuse

Posted By:
Alexithymia_1396133 Lock
Alexithymia_1396133
StarStarStarStarStar
I think all forms of abuse are wrong.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." -Greek proverb

Because of school, I don't have much time to be on KW atm.

Animal abuse

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar
Animal abuse and neglect are both horrible, the fines and possible short sentences are just not enough.

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Animal abuse

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
Like someone's gonna say they think animal abuse is right, even if there are any people like that on Kidzworld.

Animal abuse

Posted By:
qmfizer1
qmfizer1
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh my gosh. I cant stand the thouight of something like that happening. It really makes me feel upset. I have two cats and i dont even hit them. If anyone abuses an animal i would reali love to show them what they are doing to their animal. And then i would give all the love in the world to that poor animal. Whoever does this to their animals i hope someone comes along and gives them what they are giving that poor animalFrown

RB. Skittles aka Shequina(not my real name)

CLL BABY!!!

Im Crazy 25 hrs and 8 days a week!! Got a problem then you can deal with it later on in life!!!!

1-4-3Wink

Animal abuse

Posted By:
Elay2101
Elay2101
Star
Yes I do. It is very sad and I hate it. Someone should stop it.  Indifferent

Animal abuse

Posted By:
chapter53
chapter53
StarStarStarStarStar
Animal Abuse is terrible. Help out at Humane Societies and maybe you can help animals find new homes after being abused by there owners. My family and I are actually thinking about getting a dog. :} Maybe we can take in one that was abused and love and care for it. Animals deserve good homes, and good owners. 

PANDA RAGE.

PANDA RAGE.

Ello! Big Grin My name is Chloe. Tis nice to meet you. ^-^

Animal abuse

Posted By:
XxSweetnessxX
XxSweetnessxX
StarStarStarStarStar
I couldn't agree more.

Take a risk. Take a chance. Make a change.♥

B r e a k a w a y ♥

Animal abuse

Posted By:
bananasplittJojo
bananasplittJojo
StarStarStar
I look at my dog and imagine where he would be now if we didn't get him! Did you know that a lot of animal stores abuse the dogs? That's why my dog that we got from the animal store is well.. he is mentally challenged! This needs to stop! It's HORRIBLE! Yes, he's still cute but, he's just not totally normal. I wish it could all end

Hehe

Yum smile
Funny :)

Hahahaha

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

ThE WoRd GaMe

Happy Eid!

latest videos