Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Should swearing be illegal?

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
Well what do you think? On the news today a town in Massachuchets said if you swear in public you get fined $20.

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
That's a bit over the top. I don't think it should be illigeal. I swear sometimes, but it sometimes slips out when people are angry. I personally think it's ugly, but it should'nt be illeagal.

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar
Actually, It's against the law to swear in public. It's aggressive language, and in some cases can class as verbal assault and you can even go to jail for it. for up to 6 months in some states in Australia. Though this isn't for letting the "f" word slip in public during a casual conversation, this is for threatening or violent language. Yelling swear words at someone combined with aggressive body language should always get police attention, and continuing to do so after being told not to would get you a trip to a holding cell so you could cool off. a jail sentence would take a lot more. lol. Anyway, the mass. Law in question also isn't really for simply letting a swear word slip in casual conversation, It's for people who, In public yell across the street (eg) to each other and swear. It's because people are fed up with all the swearing (which must be rather common place there) many people are offended by the words, or simply don't want their kids to hear that kind of language.

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Posted By:
CuriousJake Lock
CuriousJake
StarStarStarStarStar
It's called Disorderly Conduct.

I'm Jacob, rustlin' jimmies is my thing.

Are your jimmies rustled?

Posted By:
too kute''jada''
too kute''jada''
StarStar
i think if people chose to swear let them do that... but in one pacific religion ur not suspose to swear

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"too kute''jada''" wrote:

i think if people chose to swear let them do that... but in one pacific religion ur not suspose to swear
more than one religion has not swearing as a rule.  If people yell swears in public I don't think that's ok. not only is is inconsiderate to everyone around you but many people find it offensive and children can hear it.

Posted By:
too kute''jada''
too kute''jada''
StarStar
oh i didnt know that i was thinking about my religion i really dont know about other religions...

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"too kute''jada''" wrote:

oh i didnt know that i was thinking about my religion i really dont know about other religions...
I'm guessing you're Christian? as Christianity was originally a sect of Judaism, as was Islam, as a rule of thumb anything in the first testament applies to Christianity/Catholicism as well as Judaism and Islam, as the first testament is  part of all those religions smile

Posted By:
becky.barbiee
becky.barbiee
Star
lol no! :b

Posted By:
MikhailTal Lock
MikhailTal
StarStarStarStar
No. They're strong expressions that are only considered bad because people think they're bad. Like all words, they have no inherent values.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Do you think Religion should be included i...

awnser the question the person above you asks

We the Kidz