x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
american in paris_2039886 Lock
american in paris_2039886
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 124
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
no not at all swearing are just words with some bad meanings but nothing more than it is up to you if you want to swear or not it is a part of our freedom of speech

Dont blue cuz i may love yew!! Dont hate ppl cuz they are better looking then you but u have ur own specail traits that make you, you so.dont hate and ppl who steal.pictures plz just stop its so stupid.


Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
Member since:
June 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10080
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
I personally don't like swearing, but it shouldn't be illegal.






Posted By:
american in paris_2039886 Lock
american in paris_2039886
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 124
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"noordinarygirl" wrote:

I personally don't like swearing, but it shouldn't be illegal.
what dont you like about it and i love yr quote of bob

Dont blue cuz i may love yew!! Dont hate ppl cuz they are better looking then you but u have ur own specail traits that make you, you so.dont hate and ppl who steal.pictures plz just stop its so stupid.


Posted By:
nedurak
nedurak
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 65
StarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
Why? Swearing is a part of a normal conversation here in Russia, both for children and adults. Swearing can sound a little harsh but it is a way to speak emotionally.

The little the better


Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2118
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"Jack Mack" wrote:

So much for freedom of speech. 
It's not effecting freedom of speech. the law referenced to by the op is not against people swearing casually, but against people yelling out swear words to each other from across the street and such. It's no more anti freedom of speech than the "no swearing" rule here on KW

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.


Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2118
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"CantBeGood" wrote:

lol it doesnt matter swearing is in music so what you gonna ban music cus there's swearing in it,swearing will be here no law is gonna stop people from cursing,shoot say what you gotta say
Many radio stations bleep the swear words. Some choose not to. 

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.


Posted By:
dirtbiker2
dirtbiker2
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 447
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
But if it was illegal doesnt that mean you go to jail for swearing.  

Adele may be able to set fire to the rain but Spongebob can make a campfire underwater


Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2118
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"pandalover919" wrote:

No swearing is just words with a bad connotation, so if there's a law against it in america it's unconstitutional(bill of rights' freedom of speech) and if you don't want your kid to hear te words: cover their ears.
So parents are meant to be psychic? Know when someone is about to swear? By the time said parent hears someone yell a swear word at someone else (I reiterate, that's what the law is about, not casual swearing.) The word is out. it's been said. The kid hear's it at the same time as the parent. What you're suggesting as a solution is, in essence, for parents to walk down the main streets, go to parks, go to mall walking around with something over their kids ears.  The anti swearing law is not against freedom of speech. it's against people who abuse it. As I said a second ago (sorry to me making so many posts btw. paste is disable on my comp for some stupid reason. have to figure that out. lol. I didn't even know it was possible. ) It's not more anti free speech than the no swearing rule on KW.

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.


Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2118
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"nedurak" wrote:

Why? Swearing is a part of a normal conversation here in Russia, both for children and adults. Swearing can sound a little harsh but it is a way to speak emotionally.
Russian has a very different culture for the of Massachusetts. You need to keep that in mind, as that is the actual law given to be discussed.

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.


Posted By:
pandalover919
pandalover919
Member since:
March 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 125
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"pandalover919" wrote:

No swearing is just words with a bad connotation, so if there's a law against it in america it's unconstitutional(bill of rights' freedom of speech) and if you don't want your kid to hear te words: cover their ears.
So parents are meant to be psychic? Know when someone is about to swear? By the time said parent hears someone yell a swear word at someone else (I reiterate, that's what the law is about, not casual swearing.) The word is out. it's been said. The kid hear's it at the same time as the parent. What you're suggesting as a solution is, in essence, for parents to walk down the main streets, go to parks, go to mall walking around with something over their kids ears. The anti swearing law is not against freedom of speech. it's against people who abuse it. As I said a second ago (sorry to me making so many posts btw. paste is disable on my comp for some stupid reason. have to figure that out. lol. I didn't even know it was possible. ) It's not more anti free speech than the no swearing rule on KW.
I meant if you hear someone swearing you should do that because if somones yelling it, you know there's going to be more, though if youre really against it, you should just get your kids away and if its a public place, then yes its against freedom of speech, as far as i know KW is privatly owned and how can you abuse somthing that says you can say anything you want lastly, if it's yelling it's disturbing the peace


Latest Forum Posts

Words that Start with N!

Words that Start with N!

Last one to say 'Bump!' wins!

Bye Britanina! :(

Super smash bros for Nintendo 3DS/ Wii U: ...

Super smash bros for Nintendo 3DS/ Wii U: ...

Favorite Color

Bi or not

Last one to say 'Bump!' wins!

The meanest or nicest thing a friend has d...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games