Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Should swearing be illegal?

Posted By:
pandalover919
pandalover919
StarStarStarStar

"dirtbiker2" wrote:

But if it was illegal doesnt that mean you go to jail for swearing.
no, like parking in a handicaped parking spot is illigal, but you only get fined

Posted By:
nini2040
nini2040
StarStarStar
well god makes gudd things he mad swearin so it must not be dat bad if he mad it

HEYY IT YO GURLL NADIA
--------♥--------
BTW ILY NADIA OUTTIE
ooooooooooooooooooo no u didnt

Posted By:
*LilPurpleRose*
*LilPurpleRose*
StarStarStarStar
No its just words so i really dont see why it should be illegal..

The Names Ariee.c;

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
Of course it shouldn't. I mean, it's just a source of bad language. People use it when they're frustrated. We wouldn't want to be gasping and calling the cops when someone says something when they get frustrated. Sometimes it just escapes your lips, like when you fall over.

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar

"nini2040" wrote:

well god makes gudd things he mad swearin so it must not be dat bad if he mad it
God made murder. You can't say that God doesn't make bad things sometimes.

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
nedurak
nedurak
StarStarStar

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"nedurak" wrote:

Why? Swearing is a part of a normal conversation here in Russia, both for children and adults. Swearing can sound a little harsh but it is a way to speak emotionally.
Russian has a very different culture for the of Massachusetts. You need to keep that in mind, as that is the actual law given to be discussed.
So do I, my master.

The little the better

Posted By:
nini2040
nini2040
StarStarStar

"iMuffin" wrote:

"nini2040" wrote:

god mad ppl people mad murder

HEYY IT YO GURLL NADIA
--------♥--------
BTW ILY NADIA OUTTIE

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"pandalover919" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"pandalover919" wrote:

No swearing is just words with a bad connotation, so if there's a law against it in america it's unconstitutional(bill of rights' freedom of speech) and if you don't want your kid to hear te words: cover their ears.
So parents are meant to be psychic? Know when someone is about to swear? By the time said parent hears someone yell a swear word at someone else (I reiterate, that's what the law is about, not casual swearing.) The word is out. it's been said. The kid hear's it at the same time as the parent. What you're suggesting as a solution is, in essence, for parents to walk down the main streets, go to parks, go to mall walking around with something over their kids ears. The anti swearing law is not against freedom of speech. it's against people who abuse it. As I said a second ago (sorry to me making so many posts btw. paste is disable on my comp for some stupid reason. have to figure that out. lol. I didn't even know it was possible. ) It's not more anti free speech than the no swearing rule on KW.
I meant if you hear someone swearing you should do that because if somones yelling it, you know there's going to be more, though if youre really against it, you should just get your kids away and if its a public place, then yes its against freedom of speech, as far as i know KW is privatly owned and how can you abuse somthing that says you can say anything you want lastly, if it's yelling it's disturbing the peace
It's the yelled swears that the law mentioned by op is about. No-one should be made to stay away from all public areas because they don't want their kids to hear swear words.  My point by mentioning KW was that they and this law are not anti free speech, the reason KW has the rule is not "lol, we're privately owned so we can." No, it's not against freedom of speech. It's a part of public disturbance (as you said) They aren't throwing fines at everyone who drops the f-bomb. It's a law made so that... wait. did you even google a single article about this and educate yourself on what this town is doing before commenting? At least before commenting the second time?

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar

"nini2040" wrote:

"iMuffin" wrote:

"nini2040" wrote:

God made the decision to make those people.

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
nini2040
nini2040
StarStarStar

"iMuffin" wrote:

"nini2040" wrote:

"iMuffin" wrote:

"nini2040" wrote:

God made the decision to make those people.
nd the ppl made a decision tu murder

HEYY IT YO GURLL NADIA
--------♥--------
BTW ILY NADIA OUTTIE

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

Rate the signature above you!

What to do if I can't date?

dreams vs reality

latest videos