Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Does Age Matter?

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello Big Grin this is a yes or no question. no commenting back on someone elses opinion please. Does age matter when you start to date? Big Grin Yes or no? (And im not talking about like. teen&adult relationships. because that is against the law... but... say. you are... 14 and you date a 17 year old. should that matter? yes or no? comment Big Grin

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.

Does Age Matter?

Posted By:
makeupguru
makeupguru
StarStarStarStar
Yes because my sister dated a 16 year old when she was 18 and he was not as mature as her. (not saying all guys are immature) but age does matter, not only for that reason but also physical reasons. The older person in the relationship could pressure the younger into doing things they aren't ready for. you know? So it does matter.

Does Age Matter?

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
I personally think that fourteen and seventeen is a bit of a stretch. Teens mature differently, and they're in different stages of their lives. You know, girls mature faster than boys, different age groups are into different things/stages, etc. For all you know, if you're thinking about just dating and having a fun time, he could be thinking about s ex. I don't think it's too bad if you're a year about; two may be okay, three is kinda pushing it. Age doesn't matter as much when you're older though, such as twenties and thirties.

If the lamplight of connected souls points toward your heart
Can you hear a resonance stronger than words now?

Does Age Matter?

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
I personally think that fourteen and seventeen is a bit of a stretch. Teens mature differently, and they're in different stages of their lives. You know, girls mature faster than boys, different age groups are into different things/stages, etc. For all you know, if you're thinking about just dating and having a fun time, he could be thinking about shex. I don't think it's too bad if you're a year apart; two may be okay, three is kinda pushing it. Age doesn't matter as much when you're older though, such as twenties and thirties.

If the lamplight of connected souls points toward your heart
Can you hear a resonance stronger than words now?

Does Age Matter?

Posted By:
Duck Soup
Duck Soup
StarStarStarStar
To me, age does matter.  Age can determine 'mental maturity' and so forth... Dazed

“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
- Robert A. Heinlein

Does Age Matter?

Posted By:
IvoryScene
IvoryScene
StarStar
i agree with noordinarygirl. I had a friend when i was 11 and she,12, went out with a 16 year old kid who didn't care about her and asked her if she would loose her v-card to him! Boys are such jerks!  

best to love! spongebob, cookie monster and coca cola

Does Age Matter?

Posted By:
ksweety
ksweety
StarStarStarStar
Noooooo.!!

I let my httz be my motivatas cz nobdy cn be me...
Just Got to
:-D
Smile Nose
:-P
get off me and get on my lvl

Dear ppl i dnt really like any of yhu cuz tht is just rude
P.S. go fly a kite
keep ya frndz close but enemiez closer
take it 2 da bank give 2 cent get a dollar back
O. Ok thats nice!! Smile Nose

Does Age Matter?

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'ma put this in the debating forum, but I don't want you guys to debate about it." Lol. Anyway, No. Maturity matters. 14 and 17 are hugely different levels of maturity(generally speaking) . Then there are the problems when the age of adult hood is reached by one of the pair. Lets say drinking age. one wants to go out and drink with their friends, the other cannot (and should not) go with them. The one who can't go out wants the other to hang with them. Yes, it's possible to find balance if they were both mature about it (key word- mature) and it's possible to do a lot of things together, but let's face it. once most teens get to drinking age they want to go out and party.  I know that's just an example, but large differences in maturity cause large problems. It can work out sometimes, but that's rare. Once you get older (lates 20's at least) maturity levels kind of level out (age:maturity wise) and you just have to look for someone wh'o's on a similar level to you.

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Does Age Matter?

Posted By:
Guksu
Guksu
StarStarStarStar
In my opinion, it's about the maturity and not the age. So no, it doesn't matter.

Dream catcher.

Does Age Matter?

Posted By:
Cellophane Grenade
Cellophane Grenade
StarStarStarStar
Yes.

Hi. ಠ_ಠ

“So many people treat you like you’re a kid, so you might as well act like one and throw your television out of the hotel window."
- Gerard Way

~ MCRmy

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

Who is MORE FEARLESS: Katniss or Bella?

Do you think that kids should be able to v...

How Long Were You On KW Today?

Doesn't everyone deserve a education?

What came first the chicken or the egg?