Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Kurt Cobain death, suicide or murder?!

Posted By:
originalgirl
originalgirl
StarStarStarStar
Right, because everyone writes a suicide note in their favorite color, in three different handwritings, then injects themselves with "heroine," once in each arm (a lethal dose, might I add), puts the needles away, with the caps on, rolls down their sleeves, sits down, loads the gun (with three shells), puts the gun in his mouth and pulls the trigger. 
The ejection port of the gun was on the right, how'd the shell end up on the left side of him? He was far from the right wall.

Music 4 Life, Music is Life.

KCWM, D2BD, #setosaturday, etc., etc., other things I stand for.

Seto's my favorite 'tuber!
Nirvana is my favorite rock band.
I am literally not known for anything. But I do give out "Bonus Points" (see my bio for details)

Writer, musician, professional weirdo, terrible debater, arguer by nature, hardhead. Etc.

Posted By:
-Karpov-
-Karpov-
StarStarStarStar

"originalgirl" wrote:

because everyone writes a suicide note in their favorite color, in three different handwritings

I don't see how the favorite color part is relevant at all.

Graphology is a complete sham, like much of forensics. 

"originalgirl" wrote:

then injects themselves with "heroine," once in each arm (a lethal dose, might I add), puts the needles away, with the caps on,

What is the point?

"originalgirl" wrote:

loads the gun (with three shells)

Why does it matter that the gun had three shells

"originalgirl" wrote:

The ejection port of the gun was on the right, how'd the shell end up on the left side of him?

Beats me.

I'm sorry sir, I just ... it's just ...

Come on, old fellow, spit it out. Whatever it is, it can't be that bad.

I've got this feeling that my life is grey and hopeless.

Posted By:
originalgirl
originalgirl
StarStarStarStar
The favorite color thing isn't really relevant, but graphology is not a complete sham if you do it right. If you have more than one sample from each person and you study the letter forms, you see a big difference.
Morphine in the blood stream takes 30 seconds to a minute to kick in. You can't tie the tourniquet, iniect yourself, untie it, retie in on the other arm, inject yourself again, untie it, put the caps on the needles, put everything away, roll down your sleeves, load the gun and shoot youself within a minute, never  mind 30 seconds. And the dose was 3 times the highest recorded lethal dose. 75 times a lethal dose for a non-user. It should have eithe incapacitated or killed him immediately.  Detective Mike Ciesynski of the Seattle Police department even said so in his interview. 
3 shells: Was he planning on missing? Was he gonna go duck hunting afterwards? Why 3 shells, wouldn't one get the job done?
If he was murdered,  the suicide scene would've been staged.  In that case, the shell could've bounced off of the murderer or onemof the murderers,  depending on how many people were involved. 

I am literally not known for anything. But I do give out "Bonus Points" (see my bio for details)

Writer, musician, professional weirdo, terrible debater, arguer by nature, hardhead. Etc.

Posted By:
originalgirl
originalgirl
StarStarStarStar
Ironically, I did mess up. The only purpose for coming on here was to reason that there were enough anomalies in the case to warrant it be reopened, but I am hot-headed, determined,  and argue-oriented, at least in this case.  I apologize, I have really shown my... yeah.
At the same time, I will ask you to think from my point of view. When something doesn't make sense, I try to make it fit, but I found an alternative,  that, to me, made much more sense. I've been doing research on this since early February. In contrast the the widely accepted theory, while this one doesn't have police publicizing it, this one doesn't feel like I'm trying to fit the square peg into the round hole. I apologize for my method. I would just like to spread the belief that while the evidence may not prove murder, it does prove that the case deserves to be reopened. Can we please restart?

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

Words that start with C.

WHOM DO U LOVE D MOST?

If you had kids what would you name them?

Favourite book

you love the new look of KW??

latest videos