Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

7up or Sprite?

Posted By:
rosey1011
rosey1011
StarStarStarStar

"oafcman" wrote:

"rosey1011" wrote:

they tast the same to me
as u get older ur tastebuds grow weaker (very true) and only very strong tastebuds can taste the difference. 7up is kinda an energy drink and is fizzier, but sprite is stronger with lemon and has less sugar and carbon dioxide. (I'm not a nerd, honestly!) it's like coke an pepsi, coke is stronger an pepsi is sweeter
ohhh...thanks

me

thats me..i re-dyed my hair and yes i do sit onm my roof

THIS IS WAT I DO WHEN I DRINK A MONSTER

this is wat i act like when i drink a monster btw IM PURPLE KITTEN (yes i just drank a monster)

7up or Sprite?

Posted By:
oafcman
oafcman
StarStarStar

"rosey1011" wrote:

"oafcman" wrote:

"rosey1011" wrote:

they tast the same to me
as u get older ur tastebuds grow weaker (very true) and only very strong tastebuds can taste the difference. 7up is kinda an energy drink and is fizzier, but sprite is stronger with lemon and has less sugar and carbon dioxide. (I'm not a nerd, honestly!) it's like coke an pepsi, coke is stronger an pepsi is sweeter
ohhh...thanks
r u saying that sarcastically or do u mean it?

I try to laugh about it, hiding the tears in my eyes 'cos boys don't cry..

7up or Sprite?

Posted By:
rosey1011
rosey1011
StarStarStarStar

"oafcman" wrote:

"rosey1011" wrote:

"oafcman" wrote:

"rosey1011" wrote:

they tast the same to me
ohhh...thanks
i mean it

me

this is wat i act like when i drink a monster btw IM PURPLE KITTEN (yes i just drank a monster)

7up or Sprite?

Posted By:
oafcman
oafcman
StarStarStar

"rosey1011" wrote:

"oafcman" wrote:

"rosey1011" wrote:

"oafcman" wrote:

"rosey1011" wrote:

they tast the same to me
ohhh...thanks
i mean it
alright then.... i like to make a massive box quoting all the previous posts, i want to break the record, anyway, back on to the subject: 7up or sprite? Come on 7uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!!!!!!!!!!!!

7up or Sprite?

Posted By:
oafcman
oafcman
StarStarStar
is no one adin 2 this quote thing?

7up or Sprite?

Posted By:
oafcman
oafcman
StarStarStar

"oafcman" wrote:

"rosey1011" wrote:

"oafcman" wrote:

"rosey1011" wrote:

"oafcman" wrote:

"rosey1011" wrote:

they tast the same to me
ohhh...thanks
i mean it
alright then.... i like to make a massive box quoting all the previous posts, i want to break the record, anyway, back on to the subject: 7up or sprite? Come on 7uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!!!!!!!!!!!!
add 2 this quote thingy plz!!!

7up or Sprite?

Posted By:
rosey1011
rosey1011
StarStarStarStar

"oafcman" wrote:

"oafcman" wrote:

"rosey1011" wrote:

"oafcman" wrote:

"rosey1011" wrote:

"oafcman" wrote:

"rosey1011" wrote:

they tast the same to me
ohhh...thanks
i mean it
ummm 7 UP

me

7up or Sprite?

Posted By:
oafcman
oafcman
StarStarStar

"rosey1011" wrote:

"oafcman" wrote:

"oafcman" wrote:

"rosey1011" wrote:

"oafcman" wrote:

"rosey1011" wrote:

"oafcman" wrote:

"rosey1011" wrote:

they tast the same to me
ohhh...thanks
i mean it
ummm 7 UP
thank u! barely anyone votes for 7up! remember, im hoping for 100 posts n 1000 veiws by 8 august, n im checkin results on 15 july!

7up or Sprite?

Posted By:
oafcman
oafcman
StarStarStar
7ups getin more popular at last! i'm chekin the results on 8 august, an im hopin 4 100 posts n 1000 veiws by then 2!

7up or Sprite?

Posted By:
oafcman
oafcman
StarStarStar

"rosey1011" wrote:

"oafcman" wrote:

"oafcman" wrote:

"rosey1011" wrote:

"oafcman" wrote:

"rosey1011" wrote:

"oafcman" wrote:

"rosey1011" wrote:

they tast the same to me
ohhh...thanks
i mean it
ummm 7 UP
7ups finally getin more popular! thx! come on 7up! u can do it!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos