Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

What will you be when you grow up?

Posted By:
MoonlightEyes
MoonlightEyes
StarStarStarStar
Actress, fashion designer or singer :3

Posted By:
Ghostling
Ghostling
StarStarStarStar
Tattoo artist? Maybe a game designer or hell maybe even a rockstar. Who knows? I may even end up getting medical training.

Me.

"He clenched his fist and said a prayer, for every breath of dusty air. He fires loud, the end is close, what's it like to be a ghost?"

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
Nurse; Oncology .. 

The Serenity Prayer
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference."

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

Nurse; Oncology .. 
Really...?

The signature is something that a man puts his very soul, his very essense into. It is essentially his calling card to the KW universe. Sadly, I must redo mine. 9/20/2014

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"AlphaT" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

Nurse; Oncology .. 
Really...?

Yes, there's a few other things that interest me, but I don't see myself doing it, I just find it interesting.
I could be a consular too, from what my family say, they say 'I always know what to say and when to say it, and I'm always comforting." 
See, I want to be someone, not just a friend, or family member, I want to be something more than that, I want to help a complete stranger, or make someone's day, not only once, but more than that.

The Serenity Prayer
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference."

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
Bioinformatics research scientist or a software engineer probably. Author on the side. My two favourite things.  Love

Name

Signature

Posted By:
LAZY778
LAZY778
StarStarStarStar
So far in my life i plan to be a marine biologist.  Angel

Its Me! Lol

1 2 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

weirdo land

Guide to Profile Bio

latest videos