Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Worst President?

Posted By:
ReaganBush84 Lock
ReaganBush84
Star

lol the NSA incident, IRS, the list goes on

Worst President?

Posted By:
gil521_1462609 Lock
gil521_1462609
StarStarStarStar
I honestly can't believe what some people are saying. The only decent answer I heard was Herbert Hoover considering he only served one term in office, had horrible civil rights policies, and was unfortunately the president that had to deal with the great depression (lol sucked for him, no reelection). He did have good foreign policies though, and opposed war. What I don't understand is why people haven't even brought up Nixon for Christ sake. He's the reason we even had Presidents like Bush to begin with. After Nixon went into office and left, the conservative revolution of the 80's began because HE WAS THAT BAD OF A PRESIDENT. He was the only president to face near impeachment (But ultimately resigned), and had that horrible fiasco, the Watergate Scandal. That's my opinion on worst president. Obama is literally the borderline of good and bad. He has done nothing to fix nor break the system we are currently living in. No, Obama had nothing to do with Bin Laden. Another thing is Obama and "Gay Marriage." Did you know he's been talking about Gay Marriage since he ran for Illinois State Senate in '96? and since then he's always been switching between supporter and "undecided." Remember that politicians are the masters of speech craft, and their goal is to sway the people into their favor. Personally I support Gay Marriage, let them love whoever they want, why do you need to get into their business? I apologize to the heavily zealous folk out there, but its what I believe is right in this world. Another person is Bush. Did you know we could have killed Bin Laden a while back during Bush's presidency? The reason we went to Iraq was to push out Al Qaeda's occupancy of the country. After we did, the SENATE withdrew the troops from finishing the job saying that the only reason they went to Iraq was to push them out. That right there is an example of how the President is the face of the country, and everything that happens within his term, his fault or not, is pinned on him. I'm not saying Bush was okay, cause he was pretty bad. Just people say he's bad but for the wrong reasons. Don't look at what the media says, look at his policies. So as for worst president, still Nixon. Hoover was just unlucky to be president during the great depression lol.

Worst President?

Posted By:
gil521_1462609 Lock
gil521_1462609
StarStarStarStar
Lol umm bump? xD

Worst President?

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar
Obama

Worst President?

Posted By:
gil521_1462609 Lock
gil521_1462609
StarStarStarStar

"AlphaT" wrote:

Obama

On what basis

Worst President?

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"gil521" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Obama

On what basis
On behalf of the United States Military, and the Middle Class, I proudly state that we have every reason to believe that Obama is the worst president we have ever had. I wish Jake was on here...he could say some things Obama is doing wrong in the military.

Worst President?

Posted By:
gil521_1462609 Lock
gil521_1462609
StarStarStarStar

"AlphaT" wrote:

"gil521" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Obama

On what basis
On behalf of the United States Military, and the Middle Class, I proudly state that we have every reason to believe that Obama is the worst president we have ever had. I wish Jake was on here...he could say some things Obama is doing wrong in the military.

As for military, Obama has done nothing to finish what BUSH started. But did you know that Obama gave a 2000 dollar income tax increase for families that qualify as "middle class." Also there are many models that describe as to who is middle class or not. so for the sake of example, lets say there is at the bare minimum, 25% of households in that "middle" class. Currently there are about 115,000,000 households in america. 25% of that is 115,000,000*1/4=28,750,000 household that qualify as "middle class." multiply each for an extra 2000 dollar income tax return for a grand total of 57.5 billion dollar stimulus for the middle class. Obviously its never the full amount, but it sure is darn near it. The tax policy is called my2k.

Worst President?

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
everyone's excuse for Obama's mistakes is 'BUSH STARTED IT' like okay sure Bush did some bad stuff but that doesn't mean Obama's an angel

Worst President?

Posted By:
gil521_1462609 Lock
gil521_1462609
StarStarStarStar
You must have me mistaken Vriska, never called him an angel. Read my previous post. People hate Obama for the wrong reasons. Two sides to every coin, one good and the other bad. Not everything he did was bad. Not everything he did was good. My thoughts on Obama is in my previous post xD

Worst President?

Posted By:
RUSSELLTHEBOSS
RUSSELLTHEBOSS
Star

Definitely George W. Bush is the worst IMO. He's clearly not a responsible president in any way. If you try and find reasons why he's a bad president and a good president, there is some big differences between both. And the big difference is the bad reasons. I have SO many reasons why he's horrible, but I cannot tell that many because I would lose my fingers. That's just how awful of a president Bush is.  He'd rather read, "My Pet Goat" to elementary school kids than actually help his presidental career.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Potato the cat

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos