Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Worst President?

Posted By:
gil521
gil521
StarStarStarStar
Policies? 

Worst President?

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar

"gil521" wrote:

You must have me mistaken Vriska, never called him an angel. Read my previous post. People hate Obama for the wrong reasons. Two sides to every coin, one good and the other bad. Not everything he did was bad. Not everything he did was good. My thoughts on Obama is in my previous post xD

Ha, oh, I wasn't talking to you, sorry! I was just saying :P
Thank you for not lashing out at me though!! 
I actually have about the same opinion on Obama as you, haha
(homestucks must stick together) 

Worst President?

Posted By:
gil521
gil521
StarStarStarStar

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"gil521" wrote:

You must have me mistaken Vriska, never called him an angel. Read my previous post. People hate Obama for the wrong reasons. Two sides to every coin, one good and the other bad. Not everything he did was bad. Not everything he did was good. My thoughts on Obama is in my previous post xD

Ha, oh, I wasn't talking to you, sorry! I was just saying :P
Thank you for not lashing out at me though!! 
I actually have about the same opinion on Obama as you, haha
(homestucks must stick together) 

You know it <3

Worst President?

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"gil521" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"gil521" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Obama

On what basis
On behalf of the United States Military, and the Middle Class, I proudly state that we have every reason to believe that Obama is the worst president we have ever had. I wish Jake was on here...he could say some things Obama is doing wrong in the military.

As for military, Obama has done nothing to finish what BUSH started. But did you know that Obama gave a 2000 dollar income tax increase for families that qualify as "middle class." Also there are many models that describe as to who is middle class or not. so for the sake of example, lets say there is at the bare minimum, 25% of households in that "middle" class. Currently there are about 115,000,000 households in america. 25% of that is 115,000,000*1/4=28,750,000 household that qualify as "middle class." multiply each for an extra 2000 dollar income tax return for a grand total of 57.5 billion dollar stimulus for the middle class. Obviously its never the full amount, but it sure is darn near it. The tax policy is called my2k.
my2k is where Obama stopped a 2000 dollar tax hike on the middle class, he didn't give a penny to one person in my2k, all he did was try to make his public image better by going back on his tax raising. When it comes to tax and Obama...he breaks his promises if he can. Like in his first term, when he broke his promise to end income tax for seniors making less than $50,000 a year.

FOOL!

1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

This or That??

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

This or That??

you have notng to fear but fear itself

What do you think bout guy cheerleaders?

30 YOUR MAMA JOKES!